Dow 2007

Thanks - yes that is correct - nonfarm payrolls is the Nonfarm Employment change.

If someone could let me know the correct London time for tonights NZD Trade Balance figure I'd be very much obliged.

looks like it'll be 9:45pm
btw I synchronised my time settings at forexfactory by changing the DST setting ..

short 13900 fut overnight...

this is pretty early for me, but as I'm out for the day I won't be trading
I put in a wide stop and no target, this should be interesting :devilish:

Cant seem to make its mind up - just oscillating for a bit before making its move imho
Which way do I hear you say - blowed if I know

Cant seem to make its mind up - just oscillating for a bit before making its move imho
Which way do I hear you say - blowed if I know

Hi Pat,

good wk end I hope

NOBODY NO"S only them

THE MEN IN BLACK :cool:

Just me and you Pat, the rest on trader dantes trading course :LOL: :LOL:
only kidding looks good stuff if you don"t no it, more to come :eek:

:LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Bought Dow 13900 Call for 16 from IGIndex. Expires EOD.

Current price - 11.2/15.2. Holding until TP or EOD.

Hi Dev
Quiet weekend
Stuffing myself with raspberries from the garden ===yummy
Hope yours ok

That'll teach me. When in doubt sit it out !
Not quite stopped out yet but

Hope everybody had a nice weekend

fwiw, imho, the 1 & 2 Hourly charts have hit the 61.8% retracement as I mentioned was a target the other day, if this breaks up, next stop will be the 100% @ 14201 (ish).

However stoch are extended and perhaps ready to retrace back, macd suggests a bit more to the upside before the turn.

MA 34 & 55 on the hourly's looking apward whilst the 34 & 55 MA's on the 5 min chart offering support in a upward looking market at the minute.

I'm on the sidelines, as the hourlys ready to turn, the shorter t/f still a bit of upward momentum, I'll be waiting to see if we break upwards toward the next fib or break down below the the 34 & 55 MA, were I would then look for a short position

Pat, my stop is 0 (bought for 16, 0 will be if expires worthless).

It looks like 13900 is getting faded. Considering trying to get out of this at BE.

Pat, my stop is 0 (bought for 16, 0 will be if expires worthless).

It looks like 13900 is getting faded. Considering trying to get out of this at BE.

Yes, indeed it was. I was bid 13 for my option a minute ago, now I'm bid 9. Thankfully I only bought £2pp as I was just wanting to see how the IG platform worked (not used that account until now). I think this option will expire worthless, costing me £32.

oooooooch sorry to see you down £32 lurker.
I've never really attempted options. A bridge too far maybe for me at the mo

Still as flat as a nun's tit.
See Lewis Hamilton is dumping UK for the gentle sound of cow bells and natives yodelling !
Back to work then - sweet dreams aaaah