Dow 2007

You're working late!

Is there anyone wanting to buy this? If the market opens beneath the 13200 support level, I think we're going for a ride down!

Yeh putting in some extra hours....... to try and keep my hand in - actually trade made just after 6300 query post last night... risk pretty minimal IMO with dow so depressed.
I find if I've made a mess of a relatively easy trade opp (the only one for me yesterday was to short any us rally on a position play...) then it prays on my mind - then start snatching at trades seeing things which aren't really there bit like a striker or batsman (tendulkar perhaps) .... bad days have a tendency to escalate (with me) so like to get em out of my system pretty rapidly .... success is good for the soul!

About potential index longs ... I'll leave to the fast money crew .... my models (?) :LOL:
tell me to wait for the downside to exhaust itself...... the only big opp there might be (for me) is if apple/ibm amazon, cisco et al really join the sell off .... there a few hairline cracks so lets see........

Whats this popping into view

Is this a message from above?????

Attachments

• bear.png
    bear.png
    454.9 KB · Views: 173
SPX a view

;) This is spx weekly. Its not in a bear mkt. You can see why I say that by simply looking at the chart. That banding has to be broken to the downside, like in 2000, before we start growling. Look at how many times it was hit in the uptrend from 2003.

Being a bear is about patience.

Attachments

• WHC4-2.jpg
    WHC4-2.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 130
  • whc4-1.jpg
    whc4-1.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 148
;) This is spx weekly. Its not in a bear mkt. You can see why I say that by simply looking at the chart. That banding has to be broken to the downside, like in 2000, before we start growling. Look at how many times it was hit in the uptrend from 2003.

Being a bear is about patience.

Fair point Azimut. Perhaps this is a correction, and the bull market will continue. I am still going to sell an open which holds below 13200 though.

Dow, a thought/view

:) Looking at the chart (daily), we may well see a run back towards 13,600/700 for a right shoulder now/soon. Oversold on the daily charts and a combination of new month money and shorts covering could produce a large bounce for w2. 13,000/100 is major long term support and unlikely to break on the 1st test.

Spx

I'm now long SPX @ 1444, hoping to take the gap fill. The Trin was over 2 at the close and the P/C was 1.21 or something so that 'should' generate some upside, initially at least.

Good Call.......

I'm now long SPX @ 1444, hoping to take the gap fill. The Trin was over 2 at the close and the P/C was 1.21 or something so that 'should' generate some upside, initially at least.

Hope you're still in :cheesy:

Hola Senor you still around.... ?

12,505 on the cash :eek: ....no clue, but i like round numbers :cheesy:

Are you back on track ... shooting some decent score or what ?

ps I think the 4yr old might be thinking of the dwindling inheritance .... potentially that's why they are forcing you to 4hr charts :LOL: :LOL:

Are you back on track ... shooting some decent score or what ?

ps I think the 4yr old might be thinking of the dwindling inheritance .... potentially that's why they are forcing you to 4hr charts :LOL: :LOL:

mmmmm.....very funny.....:LOL: ......you get to trade when its fun and i get to mind a 4year old and pack up a house for a move......:mad:

i got no clue where this is going.....its all chinese to me :-0

i guess its going somewhere between 12,500 and 14,000 :LOL: ....i like round numbers.

hope you chaps get all the pips there are on offer.