Dow 2007

Funny you should say that......

hope you hit the target guys am off to pump some iron:devilish:

just thought wonder how kev is getting on today, must be more points than i've made in a month? good luck all

bd.:D

Apple Crumble now $142 and change... from entry just under $148 :LOL:
over 500 pips and counting
regards
HookShot21

4hour chart showing possible move down.

strong support around 13700.

could get interesting soon:devilish:[/QUOTE

not wanting to be smug but....:LOL:

Attachments

• DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL4hour A.png
    DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL4hour A.png
    21 KB · Views: 101
I got my big down day, and I'm quite pleased with that. I am however a little irritated that I didn't take less positions and hold them longer. If I had a 50 point stop on my first trade of the day and had left it open until now.........

Look's like you are getting more than just a big down day :eek:

exit first half at 13460 = +50
up +100 for today

now let's ride this baby down (yeah I'm actually riding the trend lol!)

13400 futures is the target...

I couldn't resist the temptation of taking profits so I exited the other half at 13430... very wide spread bar on huge volume, this might go lower but I'm happy with 180 points for today :D

obviously I should've been on the short side from the beginning...

long 100 lots...........................just kidding....:LOL:

Actually 13400-13425 comes mighty close to where I would dare a serious long... but I'd prefer to see some kind of extreme volume peak first. Like the one we saw yesterday and signaled my long.

Actually 13400-13425 comes mighty close to where I would dare a serious long... but I'd prefer to see some kind of extreme volume peak first. Like the one we saw yesterday and signaled my long.

i agree m8...I was looking at 1465 on SPX....didn't think it'd get hit today tho'...

anybody else got a message from their broker warning about the CME/CBOT price limits/circuit breakers??!