Dow 2007

agree...you can look at it that way...personally tho' I like my balls to stay between my legs and not hanging from a flagpole....:LOL: :LOL:

Great trade tho m8...well done...

Didn't think anything could top that Mr Beann joke on another thread but you did it :LOL:

agree...you can look at it that way...personally tho' I like my balls to stay between my legs and not hanging from a flagpole....:LOL: :LOL:

Great trade tho m8...well done...

lolz, thanks but I actually feel quite comfortable in these conditions :)

I'm looking for Dow to get to around 632/593 on cash and NDX to hit 1980 before feel comfortable long....

I'm looking for Dow to get to around 632/593 on cash and NDX to hit 1980 before feel comfortable long....

hmm that's a lot lower...
your comfort level is definitely not the same as mine ;)

I just exited half my position at 13800, +50 = +125 for the day
makes up for yesterday's peanuts :cheesy:

nice tradin FW :D

thanks mate, or should I saw mister moderator jacinto now :LOL:

just exited the second part at 13835 this makes it my day really, up 210 points!

anybody seen Kevin21? he makes these kind of points on a daily basis so I'm expecting him to make 500 or something today...

yeah i'm knocking about.... had +169 today out of YM. The other markets i trade have collectivley netted me +524. So all together +693

anybody seen Kevin21? he makes these kind of points on a daily basis so I'm expecting him to make 500 or something today...

i think some people are under impression that i make 500+ points a day out of the dow. I wish i made that out of the dow. I make 500+ points a day collectivley across all the markets i trade, not just one!

good days work there Kevin, rock on dude... :D

cheers bud... Yesterday was my best day ever tho, took well over 1000points as all the markets head south. The spmib gave me 900points in one nice trend, bottom of the dow, ftse and dax all went. Then the nikkei was just the cherry on the cake :D

cheers bud... Yesterday was my best day ever tho, took well over 1000points as all the markets head south. The spmib gave me 900points in one nice trend, bottom of the dow, ftse and dax all went. Then the nikkei was just the cherry on the cake :D

What instrument is the spmib ? Do you mean SPX?

Hi Atilla,

SPMIB 40 (Italian blue chips index)

cheers - Tricks

P.S. Well done 'again' Kevin

I think we may have a bounce in the DOW coming up - possibly with a higher low coming up -> which may also look like a H&S reversal. Just guessing at the mo but my 4 hour charts looks bullish.

Although gut instincts telling me to short the beast again if it tries for 13800. Will watch it.