Dow 2007

Have a great weekend FW

Out at 76, for + 12, another 8 needed for my daily total

exit full position +30

have a good day everybody, unfortunately I won't be around today have to family matters to attend to

my target is reached already anyway :)

Good man! Have a great weekend, speak on Monday. Thanks for the journal posts also.

Everyone - we have near term support at 280 and resistance at 300. A convincing break one way or the other may lead to signals later on - perhaps around 3:30.

Tick making highs, bull move confirmed.

Just been screwed out of 12 ticks long by my browser login at TI timing out. I place an order, and get redirected to the login page, by which time the market is up 12, nay now 16 points on my entry!

good entry, 5 points under the HOD,i'd been happy with that, patience now sir!!

good entry, 5 points under the HOD,i'd been happy with that, patience now sir!!

Thanks Dinos, but the minute I spotted problems with TradIndex I absolutely had to cover. Thankfully I have a separate feed from ECBOT so I was able to give the dealer the best price at the time, and he noted the market traded there. He was unable to get into the system for a little while also. Scary stuff.

So, sell 313, cover at 304.

Well done, nice to read +9 rather than "out for +1". Hopefully, next trade is not far away.

On my 5 min set up, the full stochastics looking good for a few points south from here, we'll see

How many times it wanna try and stay over this 300...make or break soon...working off oversold