Dow 2007

I count six failed attempts to take out 1532 SPX Cash, that's put a lid on the price for the time being, if 1529 cash goes, then it's going to be another late-day sell off

I expect a classic ABC, so there should be a small pull back then another fall of about 50 points. But then again, in the last few weeks the market always came back, so closed half my shorts just in case

Ruddy marvellous, I like these days, had the day off, came back for the last few hours and up +70 asI type, love these days!!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and out with the rest of the shorts, my 100 points drop completed, it feels sooooooo good when you get it right, got about 350 points gain on six shorts (half of it to cover yesterday's rather poor trading). :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Theres 19 people on this thread, anybody else manage to get some of that, and perhaps still are, whats your thoughts

All this price action is linked in to the phase of the market....consider the vested interests at play .......investors long term are having a beano..they don't want to see a collapse....dumb money has heard dow at all time highs...they add fuel to the overheating index......shorters thinking it can't go higher ...i don't believe it.com types...so wilder price swings are order of the day....new all time high and new relative low in the same day.....and all of this market made up of human emotion and nothing else...forget value and funny mentals....it's all here and it's all happening right now....these are the best of times for pure traders to fill ya boots....

good trading C V

PS think also about how the markets right now are inflicting the maximum amount of pain to both sides of the argument !!!

Last edited:
well I took 10 points on the dax as it fell in sympathy (on the capital spreads simulator) .. I was not watching for a trade .. I refreshed this board .. the last message at the time said 'sell it' .. so I looked at the charts and took a punt on the dax .. up 20 points o the day which is more than enough for me .. so thanks to the guy who posted the sell it post :)