DB an Geo's Smallcap Smorgasbord

this is my E$ channel chart.

this is where i took the 780 price from earlier, and just recently the 747

the dotted lines are geometric channel line derivatives, the solid lines are speed lines from an important resistance level on the 4H TF.

Attachments

• E$ channels.png
    E$ channels.png
    13 KB · Views: 129
I keep losing connectivity to T2W, its saying there is a server problem,

anyone else experienced the same lately?

E$ 2min

red lines are my old channel levels.

would you take a confirmed channel breakout as a confirmation to enter geo?

or is that too low a grade signal as compared to bias change?

2 min shows buyers are struggling, but nothing clear yet.

No, I defo wouldn't take a channel breakout as confirmation to enter DB...

The 1m/2m bias change is much more significant imho - because it's a solid price action signal.

short 763...target 10 pip scalp at first...if it blasts through 10 pips i'll move my stop to BE and see what happens

EDIT:

i took the 10 pips, didn't fire through 753

That was a good entry short - nice bounce off yesterdays intermediate low - that was a 1m bias change too right?

Trouble is this E$ down move is very extended - so I agree shorts may be not the right move for today :)

But ignoring the fact E$ is over extended - this is typically how my setups look - look for small TF bias changes at key fib levels/SR areas - repeat forever, ahmen :)

FTSE at an interesting level....Found support at 5190 this morning,

50% Fib from swing low 3 Nov....confluence with 61.8% Fib from swing low 27 Nov,

Rbs from Sept High's.......Daily 50 ema,

Im long from 5207.

Nice one Minch!

But ignoring the fact E$ is over extended - this is typically how my setups look - look for small TF bias changes at key fib levels/SR areas - repeat forever, ahmen :)

Also, when trading JPY pairs, I find there is more chance of exact fib levels being respect, whereas E$ tends to be less technical in comparison - price is generally more messy imo.

regrads FTSE

I'm seeing pos res @ 45-50 , missed my entry in the 15 area though.

Edit :: 10m FTSE still 2mins left on this 12.10 bar , but watch for that evening star thats trying to form now.

regrads FTSE

I'm seeing pos res @ 45-50 , missed my entry in the 15 area though.

Yes Mas, Spot on...Its respected 45...still in this, iv'e moved stop up to 5227 to lock in 20 before the lunchtime chop.

Which is just below last 5 min swing high

USD JPY made a H4 bias change short yesterday - think I have taken my eye of the ball with these yen pairs perhaps!

$Y at 50% fib, M1 bias change possible now for short entry - tempted to wait for 61.8 fib which correlates with yesterdays low.

i have 2 E$ short positions open at the mo, one 100 contract from 745 (shame i closed my 751 entry!) and one 60 contract from 750

both stops are now at BE

i'm keeping a very close eye on the DAX/FTSE as an aid to see what the E could be upto.

i have 725 as a target, but this is dependant on DAX i suppose.

i have 2 E$ short positions open at the mo, one 100 contract from 745 (shame i closed my 751 entry!) and one 60 contract from 750

both stops are now at BE

i'm keeping a very close eye on the DAX/FTSE as an aid to see what the E could be upto.

i have 725 as a target, but this is dependant on DAX i suppose.

got nervous waiting for my 725 target,so closed both @ 735, typically just before a nice big drop...my judgement is truly abysmal...but, nevermind.

i closed for the right reasons, which were my daily target being met.

i need to tot up the pips now, but i think it should be in the region of 30+.

EDIT: missed out on another 5 pips there, but looks like i was lucky to close...730 saw a 10 pip jump north

Nice 1 minch

I keep finding setups, but not taking any of them - due to doubt :) DTD

got nervous waiting for my 725 target,so closed both @ 735, typically just before a nice big drop...my judgement is truly abysmal...but, nevermind.

i closed for the right reasons, which were my daily target being met.

i need to tot up the pips now, but i think it should be in the region of 30+.

Well done Dr. B!

Does all that bias change guff make sense now?

What I want to know is why you closed the 763 trade DB? Due to doubt?

yeah basically...751 seemed like a skirmish area so i closed it to take the 10 pips.

i did open another short once a trendline had been breached and confirmed. unfortunately i closed this trade too @ BE!!!

but, i haven't lost a single pip today (i don't think anyway!), even though i may have closed trades too early.