DB an Geo's Smallcap Smorgasbord

+22 Good stuff!

No, I've not read it, though a few people have mentioned it. I might take a look when I get a spare min.

Tbh, if I was going to learn a new strat, I would learn PN's new Furquad strat - currently averaging 1100 pips a week - 61% win rate. Looks the nuts!

Very nice, There's always more room in the strat bag, keep us posted.

Furquad, nuts, its not something dodgy involving squirrels is it :LOL:

long again on the E-Y

EDIT: i'll delete this post, as it's just nonsense and diverting the thread :)

Last edited:
Poss inverted H&S pattern in play on FTSE 4 HR timeframe.

Attachments

• UK 100 - Daily Rolling.png
    UK 100 - Daily Rolling.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 133
Are yuo waiting for confirmation DB, or just jumping in? :)

messing about as per geo, thats why i deleted the post...i'm not contributing anything, just larking about...so i'm off!

that trade was an epic fail btw :whistling

Last edited:
messing about as per geo, thats why i deleted the post...i'm not contributing anything, just larking about...so i'm off!

that trade was an epic fail btw :whistling

It doesn't matter what you post mate - but really, try the confirmation pattern, and see if it improves your results?

right, i've switched ableton off...

i'm going to look for some FX bias setups.

i have a E$ long on from 685 (a great entry, but i'm not telling how much it cost for the fishing expedition )... stop now @ BE, target it dec 7 low @ 750

so far trendline res @ 719 has stopped it, i also have res @ 740

15K up at the mo...prob see my BE hit before i get up 2moro :)

didn't even have to wait that long...stopped out @ BE. :)

should have moved my stop to + 10K

i have a E$ long on from 685 (a great entry, but i'm not telling how much it cost for the fishing expedition )... stop now @ BE, target it dec 7 low @ 750

so far trendline res @ 719 has stopped it, i also have res @ 740

15K up at the mo...prob see my BE hit before i get up 2moro :)

would have got my 750 if i'd have not moved my stop to BE.

Better to have been stopped at break even than make a loss DB :)

it is fella...but is it better to get stopped out @ BE than make a profit?!

i think moving to BE is another tricksy area to get a handle on.

i suppose ideally the volatility of the instrument should be taken into account first to asses the probability of a BE stop being hit.

then the distance of the current price action from your entry. if this isn't far enough away from the entry in relation to the instrument's volatility, then simply leave well alone, as your initial stop is still in play.

and, if you have no faith in your original stop, you shouldn't be in the trade in the first place.