Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all

my FXcorrelator on the simple 80/20 setting is showing some great trades overnight(y)

Jees.....i'm acheing from to much furniture lifting yesterday so getting a rest at work today before my final exit from house at the weekend :sleep:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 171
heres the week so far on the 80/20 system (1 hour chart)

see how I am really looking for Buying the yen and USD so far this week ? :smart:

NVP

Attachments

• 1 hour signals .jpg
    1 hour signals .jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 190
Hello guys,
I am very busy with my forum,youtube chanel and many mails every day,but i found time to post my chart for EUR.
First of all,
I see 2 good chanels on EUR currency,i took 100 pips on monday on eur according my chanel volume trading,and i expext also future down this week.I see 2 good rejection also on Coleration and i think we can go for 100-200 pips this week.
Also i want to tell you guys,that post analysis if you work coleration becouse i see NVP post every day,and loose much energy if is alone.Try to post your analysis,isnt hard :whistling
Also if you are new trader i will give you advices :
Choose one strategy you like,
Trade min 1 year practice to see that can you make money.Risk 1 % per position or 1.5%.Create trading plan wich must be based on money menagement rules.
Dont forget that 80 % of Forex Volumes has speculative nature.That mean there is no sure position and that mean that just if you have big discipline,some luck,knowledge you can hope for some earinngs at end of year..:smart:

Cheers and green pips
Dr.Petar

Attachments

• eurweak.gif
    eurweak.gif
    69 KB · Views: 184
hey all

Petar is a classy act and one of the few people out there I recommend...(and not just because he uses strengthmeters as part of his Toolkit :p)

hes trying to build a forum to help traders and i've volunteered to be part of the team re correlation and Strengthmeters

http://www.forex-hospital.com/

early days But I wish him a lot of success.......and perhaps once in a While Petar can you be wrong on a Trade and look human :cool:?

check his posts on this thread - awesome :smart:

N

hey all - i was running though an old Thread of mine on T2W to upload Bad Trading videos

(hav'nt you got enough of your own NVP ? :rolleyes:)

........and came across this

its a pitch for his website (and of course more systems for sale) but hey , its not bad re the rules and worth noting

Regarding Rule 7 ........I am not a big fan of Backtesting, so I post the 80/20 system here live everyday so anyone can see the signals.....warts and all :smart:

N

Hello guys,
I am very busy with my forum,youtube chanel and many mails every day,but i found time to post my chart for EUR.
First of all,
I see 2 good chanels on EUR currency,i took 100 pips on monday on eur according my chanel volume trading,and i expext also future down this week.I see 2 good rejection also on Coleration and i think we can go for 100-200 pips this week.
Also i want to tell you guys,that post analysis if you work coleration becouse i see NVP post every day,and loose much energy if is alone.Try to post your analysis,isnt hard :whistling
Trade min 1 year practice to see that can you make money.Risk 1 % per position or 1.5%.Create trading plan wich must be based on money menagement rules.
Dont forget that 80 % of Forex Volumes has speculative nature.That mean there is no sure position and that mean that just if you have big discipline,some luck,knowledge you can hope for some earinngs at end of year..:smart:

Cheers and green pips
Dr.Petar

hey P

thats great advice....

meanwhile - I'd prefer a little more clarity perhaps before I sold Euro again on the 1hours...we will see ;)

also whilst I was tinkering with this chart I saw a divergence on the Aussie pair...jees thats not bad at all :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• 1 hours on a 500ma.jpg
    1 hours on a 500ma.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
hey all

Petar is a classy act and one of the few people out there I recommend...(and not just because he uses strengthmeters as part of his Toolkit :p)

hes trying to build a forum to help traders and i've volunteered to be part of the team re correlation and Strengthmeters

http://www.forex-hospital.com/

early days But I wish him a lot of success.......and perhaps once in a While Petar can you be wrong on a Trade and look human :cool:?

check his posts on this thread - awesome :smart:

N

Heh,
Thanks for kind words friend..(y)
I hope I want become a X-man mutant or something...:whistling

Cheers
Petar

Heh,
Thanks for kind words friend..(y)
I hope I want become a X-man mutant or something...:whistling

Cheers
Petar

well good luck with that .........give my regards to wolverine and tell him to cut those nails ;)

N

and the Euro is under Heavy sell pressure as Petar predicted.....(y)

may not be the yen and usd that provide best buys though at present :smart:

N

Attachments

• Euro under pressure.jpg
    Euro under pressure.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 154
a lot of selling currencies ..........looks like GBP is still the Buy at present having been strong since early uk opening hours

and just to prove that trading is the eternal paradox heres a 5min chart on the 500ma to tell you that the GBP is very overbought

Decisions decisions :smart:

N

Attachments

• 5 mins 500ma.jpg
    5 mins 500ma.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 154
anyway - gotta scoot

as I leave you I see the 5min Yen/usd getting real south of the 80/20 on a rising Dow so take the trades from those anchor correlations as usual......

The Fascinating world of watching Individual currencies on the FXcorrelator can always overextend and confuse you very quickly if you are inexperienced....so if in doubt or a little lost....always come back to point and start again from the basics (Dow/usd/yen)

later :smart:
N

Hello guys,
First of all,

Cheers and green pips
Dr.Petar

TIll i dont see broken projection for up i am bearish .....Same targets 1.3970 1.3850

Attachments

• nice.gif
    nice.gif
    69.4 KB · Views: 130
Hey all

a little delayed but here i am......great overnights...jees you guys who trade this timezone get superb and stable signals whilst Europe and US sleep (y)

N

Attachments

• overnights .jpg
    overnights .jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 118
and the Euro is under Heavy sell pressure as Petar predicted.....(y)

may not be the yen and usd that provide best buys though at present :smart:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...g-basic-ideas-strategies-912.html#post1566164

N

heres an update on the above 1hour chart..........as mentioned I held my guns a little as I needed to see more of a breakout from the Euro south again ........which never really came and its heading north now ........thats why trading is such a tough Game :eek:

N

Attachments

• euro retraces north.jpg
    euro retraces north.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 133
hey P

thats great advice....

meanwhile - I'd prefer a little more clarity perhaps before I sold Euro again on the 1hours...we will see ;)

also whilst I was tinkering with this chart I saw a divergence on the Aussie pair...jees thats not bad at all :sneaky:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...g-basic-ideas-strategies-912.html#post1566022

N

and the aussie pair have got even more divergent, now up at the 3 band level - which for me is a screaming convergence trade signal (See my posts on page 775).....jees another bandwidth to 4 on those 2 and I will owe you all a million pounds ! - :eek:

No way hosea
N

Attachments

• divergence trade.jpg
    divergence trade.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 134
Last edited: