Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

could someone tell my chain that we are moving soon ?

Jees is it just me or are some people in a dream world regarding
making decisions and being respectful/mindful to other people :mad:

N

(Sorry - off topic :eek:fftopic: )

well apparently I could be agreeing today to move early next week or not ......depends on the lower chain agreeing to something today......or not

this is worse than trading :cry:

N

thats lunch Folks.......so who made money selling Euro ? :smart:

its a real shame that the 80ma took so long to get the usd and Yen above the Zero line as a load more pips were available selling Euro into these guys

but then you could have done ........it depends how aggressive or passive you want to be
in applying the strict 80/20 rules on this stuff .........and if other correlation signals (not just the Dow)
give you the confidence to go in earlier and more aggressively

hmmmmm :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• lunchtime.jpg
    lunchtime.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
thats lunch Folks.......so who made money selling Euro ? :smart:

N

yes wowww a good day i did have a little time today in PARIS too go on line then guest what bingo with euro thanks again so easy??even making money on holiday life hes good:clap::clap::clap:

yes wowww a good day i did have a little time today in PARIS too go on line then guest what bingo with euro thanks again so easy??even making money on holiday life hes good:clap::clap::clap:

Hey B

jees you are ALWAYS on holiday dude :cool:

stop enjoying yourself and have a humbrum life like the rest of us :p

N

well I wouldnt call it easy ......but I must confess even this simple 80/20 system I launched years ago here now for Free has surprised me with its robust and consistent results

(confession - my research and ideas advanced beyond this level a long while back as you all probably have guessed)

I keep with it here on the T2W as its a nice steady entry system for people into what I do (a bit like learning to drive in a old Ford before buying the porsche) and it works pretty well in most conditions keeping you on the straight and Narrow

The FXcorrelator is an amazing tool and we dont touch the surface here......

I cant wait to launch my advanced stuff - next 3 months or so - I promise ;)

NVP

Last edited:
Hey B

jees you are ALWAYS on holiday dude :cool:

stop enjoying yourself and have a humbrum life like the rest of us :p

N

ahahahahhaaha i am 70 years old retired so hes time too enjoy life ahahhaahah
thanks anywhere

well I wouldnt call it easy ......but I must confess even this simple 80/20 system I launched years ago here now for Free has surprised me with its robust and consistent results

(confession - my research and ideas advanced beyond this level a long while back as you all probably have guessed)

I keep with it here on the T2W as its a nice steady entry system for people into what I do (a bit like learning to drive in a old Ford before buying the porsche) and it works pretty well in most conditions keeping you on the straight and Narrow

The FXcorrelator is an amazing tool and we dont touch the surface here......

I cant wait to launch my advanced stuff - next 3 months or so - I promise ;)

NVP

correct hes an amazing tool without it i would never be able too pick up the winner hes realy so easy you cannot go wrong if you understand the principle even i am a new baby only 6 months trading i am doing okay just extra $ on the pension do me well keep up the good work
god bless you are a gentlemen

hey B

you are very welcome my friend .........the cheques in the post :cheesy:

N

heres the week

pretty poor re signals until Wednesday.....but hey the strict system is there to keeps you out of trouble :smart:

N

no video this week ............. I am moving home and the wife has me packing boxes :cry:

Attachments

• 1 hours.jpg
    1 hours.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 120
hey all

nice start to the week in asian markets .............real nice (y)

NVP

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 112
The swissie hasnt bitten on this big Yen ride north.....interesting

N

heres lunch

the week has started very very steady and correlation is high (y)

good
N

Attachments

• lunch.jpg
    lunch.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 119
Heres the ovenights......

The STRICT rules on the 80/20 finally applied later on in the session for some nice pips on the NZD,AUD and the Euro (y)

N:smart:

Attachments

• overnghts.jpg
    overnghts.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 144
hi all

sorry I am up to my eyes in boxes and moving home today......more time available tomorrow

N