Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Correlation rules.........get it ?

correlation RULES.....

jees - i crack myself up sometimes :whistling

Nurse it is time for my pills yet......the voices are coming back !
N

Attachments

• correlation rules.jpg
    correlation rules.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 167
one of the ongoing questions I am asked is why not ignore the Dow altogether and just go on the Tag 80/20 confirmations ?

Good question , Good question my friends ............some detailed backtesting would be needed to establish if this provides a help or a hinderence to the trades

and something everyone who knows me will tell you I just cannot be bothered to do.........i'm a screentime eyeballing man not a stats man (my fault)

N

jees my eyes are focussed on that potential E/U buy (above recent highs) like a kids face on a sweetshop window.....

Euro has had a tremendous run up in recent time period on the 5mins.... so has it got more juice ?

if the tag do fold more south .....its the G/U buy that is a better bet ...just because GBP may be due to retrace now....

but this is not in our standard playbook ....!
N

tag team are very very tight at the moment which is great news ........we just need some decent signals

heres my game plan..........

no idea on the g6...yet :smart:

Attachments

• tag move north .jpg
    tag move north .jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 378
although technically we now have a tripleA sell signal on TAG team as the dow is north and the 80/20 mas on the corrie for Tag are all south....

GBP is in the chair to buy......

theres an easier 10 pips buying E/U up to its recent high as well

well only the GBP is above zero on the 20ma corrie so i'll keep going.....

now i'm watching the E/U as the tag is sill nicely south supported by a hanging dow