Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

unless the Euro steps up above the zero on the 20ma i dont trade.........

looks like the doww is looking to retrace anyway so i'm stepping down the activity

later
N

this is all about the dynamics of a strong GBP move with the other watching........I have no way to predict this ..........and hunting for scalps does not allow the luxury of sliding stops etc etc

thats enough

Attachments

• gu 10 pips.jpg
    gu 10 pips.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 153
and on the 500ma corrie chart heres the action............

sure.......GBP may have been ripping the sky to pieces but I am anchoring trades off of the tag signals AND NOT the individual heroics of the G6

N

Attachments

• gbp rise.jpg
    gbp rise.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 128
ok its gonna be a while now before next signal if dow contunues to fall so see you later

gotta hand it got GBP - its still trying to rise.....still a way to the touchdown line though

N

another 10-15 pips above the 1.61

Jees - the gbp cracks me up !!
N

watch the Euro its literally waiting to pounce north but GBP is taking all the pips presently l

GBP is still going...................its inches from the touchdown.....:clap:

Attachments

• inches.jpg
    inches.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 128
i'll be honest and say the gbp should not be here.....its a superhuman push and the dow is still falling ...........hes defying gravity truly....

N

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!..........:cheers::party::clap:

Attachments

• touchdown.jpg
    touchdown.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 139
hey all...I see Euro has got a little action but its all still the GBP

N

I bet the UK Treasuries have taken a price hit today as well.............

if BOE dont provide interest rate increases the market delivers them another way....

all together now

YOU CANT FIGHT THE MARKETS

jees
N

usd is above the 20ma corrie.......about time and would have happened hours ago except for gbp's antics

N

I know its an early call but look for G6 sells ................A/U is falling now

and the gbp may take an almighty bath now as well

N

awwe man ....gbp is going north again it seems ...........I have no sphericals for this call

unless the dow gets back up above say 12250ish.....

N

that A/U sell is more interesting......but I need (at least) the tag team both north on the 20ma corrie.....

aus has been a solid sell on 5 mins since 10.30 this morning.......its doesnt appear on the USD X radar until the usd goes north .......

N