Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hmmm ref the 5mins corrie on 20ma and 5ma

thats the most pressure ive seen the usd on for a long long time and the Dow is actually still falling

........are their finally cracks forming in the indestructable usd ahead of dow opening ?

hmmmm
N

ballsy Euro buys on offer.........perhaps a little early in the game though

hey all

thank you for bearing with me here as I continue to abuse a very robust trading system :cheesy:

all I need to do is follow it and i (just might) become very profitable one day

Jees - it was so simple today so far if you just followed the rules and stopped chasing shadows NVP.....its tiring and wastes your energy for when its needed on the big signals

re the morning on a 5min chart (below)

The tag team have been north on the 80ma (top corrie) all morning

The 20ma (bottom corrie) has popped up occasionally to align to the 80ma and some nice sell signals have been seen on the G6's

during these occasions ensure that the Dow is southerly of the 80ma and the 20ma (or at a minimum retracing south within the 20&80 band)

and thats it........ HOW CLEAR DO YOU NEED TO BE ???? :whistling

just do the simple stuff NVP and stop dic*ing about :mad:

N

Attachments

• morning action .jpg
    morning action .jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 161
ballsy Euro buys on offer.........perhaps a little early in the game though

ya boo sucks to your Standard Corrie rules NVP.....I was right (so far) on this retrace call

(jees........i'll never learn) :rolleyes:

N

lets see what the opening Dow brings.......I certainly sense that the dow is turning north currently

lets see if the usd finally takes a hint and falls a little if dow continues to go north

otherwise we may be selling Yen all afternoon on Dow rises

N

ok ...I did a lot of research and backtesting over the weekend regarding BEST trading times

lets be honest here.........the potentially best signals for me should be when everything i use is pumping and I have optimum liquidity in the forex market to back it up

so Dow open hours and UK/US forex overlap hours are when the magic should happen

game on !
N

if you want to go europeans on the tag its your call...but the dow is still weak

G/U look irresistable now......but its outside my Strict rules

the dow is falling and no where near even retracing up inside the 80ma/20mas on the 5mins

ar*e
N

classic situation on the G8's

If I was allowed to bet on purely the gbp rising I would happily.....trouble is I have to attach the dude to another currency to trade as a pair and thats where it all goes wrong at the moment

N

hey all...are you picking up the euro and GBP buys ?

dows finally climbed above the 80ma and 20ma on the 5mins so hopefully this could start locking
in for a decent session

N