Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

:eek:45000 views? Crikey!
Where d'you access those stats?

go to the forex strategies page (we are part of that)...this thread is now something like the 7th most viewed thread in the T2W history there.....and gaining everyday

no pressure then on your posts mate (y);)

N

and I just received a spam message from some newbie called "Financial Gain", advertising their site and asking me to pay £99 a month for their brilliant signals... how do we report spam to T2W?

do it......it must be true cos they say so :whistling

its even better if you get a picture of someone on a yacht or strolling on a beach in the sunset - oh yeah and someone staring thoughtfully at a laptop where you (naturally) make money from the comfort of your own home.......

(note to self - get a picture of a sunset to put alongside my system instructions - sunny skegness will do )
N

go to the forex strategies page (we are part of that)...this thread is now something like the 7th most viewed thread in the T2W history there.....and gaining everyday

N

here it is..................Hilda's going down in 10.000 views time ! :clap:

N

Attachments

• top of the pops.jpg
    top of the pops.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 129
hmm......sure theres some money there mate - picked up nicely just before lunch

CAD and CHF were in attendance as well ?

N

Here's what I was looking at - basket of Euro pairs, Aussie in gold. Couldn't have picked up on it at lunchtime but it stands out now.

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 139

N

yeah, fink I'll shut me trap now!

N

N, T2W counter seems to be stuck on 45,673 for past two days.
Simon.

boy is cad going south !

i'm seeing commdolls south and Eurotribe north

beautiful Tag northerly push.......all G6 are benefitting as sells but Cad the best so far

(can I mention the nice steady sell U/J going on as tag are going north....or do i get shot ?)

N

been sitting on your hands in the Eurozone ?

heres why :smart:
N

Attachments

• no go trades.jpg
    no go trades.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 155
been writing up my new system documentation at work.....cross eyed now so going home

until tomorrow everyone - hope you all were profitable today !
N

Hi everyone,

has this link been mentioned here already? http://www.currencystrengthmeter.com/

Till

Hi Till,

I had this on my system several months ago. It updates every 5-10 secs and there's no way of adjusting the settings. It's OK, if you want to scalp 3-5 pips off EU but, it is very erratic. Also, the constantly changing adverts drove me up the wall:mad:

It doesn't come close to camparison with Corrie

mornin all......:sleep:

overnights

markets slowly getting into bull territory and tag are falling.....currently commdolls rule the roost for buys....but that can always change

N

Attachments

• 22nd action.jpg
    22nd action.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 345