Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

here was yesterdays fun on a customised hybid corrie 5m

E,G and U shown

the verts are 8am , 12pm and 4pm GMT

the morning session was primarily about a nice G buy, selling U and even E for some dosh

pm was a chopfest though.....early doors you would have made money selling euro into the rapidly rising U, then gradually all turned bullish making trading impossible.....the money was elsewhere.

thanks for the pm''s on this stuff - I am putting together an instruction document that should be ready next week for testing - naturally the hybrid indicators have been around for a long time .....its just me getting the time for the paperwork to support them :cry:

since all my correlator compardres here are busy themselves in their own systems and methods can I ask if anyone is interested in test driving my first commercial system contact me at the NP homepage e-mail address

its being written/designed for anyone to use and therefore I need feedback on the contents as I will miss including stuff that is second nature to me when I watch my charts :innocent:

off to work soon - jees its been a long week :sleep:
N

Attachments

• hybrid corrie 5m.jpg
    hybrid corrie 5m.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 315
I'm a big fan of Tom Yeoman....he was using strengthmeters before some of us were born.....looks like Jasons recent strengthmeter activity has got him riled up as well :)

but guys guys guys....no one should have to pay for simple strengthmeters anymore......sure charge something for customised trading ideas, methodologies and systems that utilise what you see but not the basic thing :eek:

Jees Tom with all respect my standard Free Corrie at over $USD 500 ?? (n)

http://tradetime.ca/4xpilot.htm

...and while we are on the subject Jason my Free corrie at $ USD 997 ?? (n)

http://www.webinarmeetings.com/foreximpact/delphi/signup.php

Jees - at least the stuff i'm working on currently is the next generation of hybrids (see next post below)....this stuff is old hat and free on this thread (page64)

spare me :p
N

Last edited:
heres one of my 5min hybrids....nice sell into the usd all morning so far......if you go to the seminar ask Jason if his Delhi scalper can do this......

Contact me via PM or address at my home page here if you want to test drive this hybrid for me and proofread the documentation guide I am currently finishing in next few days .....

Hey - you could soon be in the line up here starring with my other correlator compardres (y)

N

Attachments

• corrie 5min hybid.jpg
    corrie 5min hybid.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 786
Hi all

on 5mins - Tag has been falling for many an hour but looking vunerable now for a rise....certainly usd has peeked upwards but needs some Yen support ....which needs DJ30 support (DJ30 to fall)

commdolls still top dogs on buy front.......

if tag turns why not Sell U/J ? ...go below 93.08 ...assuming the markets fall and DJ30 really kicks down .....fast 8 pips into the 00

(SHUT UP NVP....you are a broken record ) :rolleyes:

N

Last edited:
mess at the moment ....need tag to agree what the hell happens next......that was a long bear phase so i think some retracing is on the cards ....be patient

i'm liking the U/J more and more Tag are turning.....tighten on your Tag sells everyone

yes yes and not to forget GBP which could now swoop downwards eclipsing Euro's current fall......

U/J just clipped the 93.00......hopefully it will pile through soon

tag has officially turned on my 5 min hybrids....now whats the G6 doing ?

heres corrie hybrid number 2,407 (it feels like it !) to help me decide its turning

and U/J getting below 93.00 will help convince me

N

Attachments

• TAG TEAM Hybrid.jpg
    TAG TEAM Hybrid.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Jesus H Christ...........thats why trading is sooooo risky

Yen just got nuked downwards...but usd held

Last edited:
I'm signing off for a while as i cant trade this....my Tag is in DIVORCE mode and therefore I have no correlation to trade with............and who just tickled Euros fancy ?

later....
N

tag has officially turned on my 5 min hybrids....now whats the G6 doing ?

heres corrie hybrid number 2,407 (it feels like it !) to help me decide its turning

and U/J getting below 93.00 will help convince me

N

Fitch just threw a spanner in your tag bullrun - doesn't like Japan's credit worthiness. Bloody experts!

sell U/J below 93.22...........the G6 is to dangerous to tradeinto a rising usd at moment

cmon yen hit the accelerator past usd.....press the nitrous button !

hmmm.were on the wrong trade my friends....usd kicking up and blasting the G6 in its path...yens mojo is not responding sadly at present

Fitch just threw a spanner in your tag bullrun - doesn't like Japan's credit worthiness. Bloody experts!

yep............thats hung a handicap weight on the Yen that should have delivered an easy 10-15 pips against USd on recent tag move up

think of poor Economic news like this .......its like a Handicap (advantage or disadvantage) that get hung on your currency just at the start of the race....

if tag had been moving downwards at the time of that release the handicap weight would have plunged Yen past USD (which we always bank on when tag falls) so thats the rub...you have to take the good with the bad :whistling

N

Last edited: