Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Hi Gavin,

I mentioned same thing to NVP quite a few weeks back as really, in the main, its only EG trades that are corrie indy based in part of the decision process for me - N's reply? Keep on posting....

BTW; Hope today's charts with those virtually uncontrollable mt4 arrow thingies were a bit more clearer for you - you can see where I lost all that blood!

Simon.
Thanks Simon, the arrows help alot. (They do seem to have a life of their own don't they?)
Nothing quite like the feeling you get from spending all morning watching the markets for absolutely no profit at all, is there? I've found it useful to keep a punchbag in the corner of the room!

- Gavin (no connection to N&G Offshore Investment Holdings whatsoever, honest guv)

here goes nothing......I was waiting for the 92.51 breach to enter south.....

N

yes I am aware I am missing the fun Buying E&G / U

but today I am mostly looking at the U/J.....

N

Attachments

• jesses diet .jpg
    jesses diet .jpg
    17 KB · Views: 225
gold is pushing up vs Neutral DJ30.....this is what I need to keep USD falling and Yen rising

now this is the painful bit as i'm not getting the kick on U/J down i expected .....pull it ?

N

by the way - the tag are slowly moving up despite the markets rising recently as well..........someone is wrong !

N

if the markets now run out of puff i'd be up for some buying Tag selling .....umm GBP (?)

(say gold breaches $1095.60 down)

although if yuove noticed the commdolls have all been weak since 1.30pm.....

N

big big rise on tag coming......we just need the markets to retrace now

watch the G/u thats the dude that will collapse the fastest if gold folds

gold has shot up $10 with minimal downward move on USD.......cant remember this amount of inelastic response before......its like having wound up a spring so tight the metals bending

USd does not want to fall !!!

golds hesitating like a glider thats reached limit of its climb.....

damn commdolls look more bearish for this action than Eurozone but lets stick with GBP