Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Looks like GBPJPY is the trade of the mo', but that initial spike was a perfect fib extension so may provide some resistance if it continues up...

I've found my best days have been when I'm "in the zone" mentally - totally absorbed in the chart and not interpreting or expecting anything, just applying a strategy that I know will work more often than not. It's the sort of Zen clarity that meditators aim for, but which is very hard to maintain when we're immersed in a society that has to rationalise everything... and responds to comments like these with, "Ah, Grasshoppah!"

yep............all my input and calls on this thread (apart from the very rare Trading hours when i'm not at work) are made jumping in and out and watching charts when I can........not suitable for proper trading techniques

but as I cannot give up my job at this moment in the words of mr S :-

waddya gonna do ?

N

(what a series.....I love all Mafia films as well......for me forget Brando in G1....Al Pacino is the man in Godfather 2........real shame in G3 though....with the new hair style he looked more like Don king than Don Corleone ! :p )

Attachments

• T.JPG
    T.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
yep............all my input and calls on this thread (apart from the very rare Trading hours when i'm not at work) are made jumping in and out and watching charts when I can........not suitable for proper trading techniques

but as I cannot give up my job at this moment in the words of mr S :-

waddya gonna do ?
N

(what a series.....I love all Mafia films as well......fior me forget Brando ....its al Pacino as the Daddy in Godfather 2.....real shame in G3....as he looked more like Don king than Don Corleone :p )
:DNow there's a career option a damn sight easier than trading!:devilish:

in case you are missing it..........tag just got aligned down , markets driving up and Eurozone rising nicely

n

hope everyone is still luvvin it......there was a max 20 pip drawdown from the 9.05 call above.... with 50 pip return so far at max point before the 1.50 got rejected......but G/U hasnt given up yet ?

N

at this moment its as good as it gets to say that G/U is gonna go for the 1.50 again......

(famous last words)
N

c'mon dudes hold the line........its being tested with small retraces....

Calssic pivot point re my trading systems :-

I need the markets to push up again

I need Eurozone to hold the line and not get clobbered by the commdolls which have been falling for a while

Jees......
n

forget it............to long and to painful...let it retrace a little

Buy E/G is the trade......but I dont follow that pair....

its all happening like lightening......forget this call....which i hope you all did as everything I am looking at is always first referred to the Pair chart and a decent entry point selected from there...not just pressing the button

so my hit on E/G was above 8924

N

nope USD is looking bullish.......lets leave the U/J 92.00 buy on the table though....this is a classic new trial trading signal that i keep ignoring because I dont like it !

N

jees......bite my lip.....the tag coming down now supported by markets....and Euro stays strong

over and out from me .....busy busy
N

when gold and DJ30 finally start converging again thats the signal to exit.....we got 92.12 on last bar....

Note to self: wait for the hourlies to kick in before exiting a position - got cold feet on £Yen:eek:...but luckily still long on €Yen as the corrie was showing a nice incline in the €:)