Cable 2010

IMO it's a bounce off tl (last 9 days lows)

Who knows - maybe it's not.

Last edited:
Tempting to put limit short under the low of the day (556.7)

I wouldn't do that. It would require a large stop and leaving it open overnight. Usually don't do much trading after 5pm unless I can put a small stop.

Last edited:
Tempting to put limit short under the low of the day (556.7)

I wouldn't do that. It would require a large stop and leaving it open overnight. Usually don't do much trading after 5pm unless I can put a small stop.

Well, if I did would have +150pips this morning. What to do - you can't win all the time.

IMO 15374 is important

LONG 390 stop 372

out -18 (should have put stop at 368 maybe)

Last edited:
Thinking of another long - waiting for a trend change

Long 410 stop 388

out -22 No more trading today for me

Last edited:
This morning a bit difficult to know where to go.

Seems like a double bottom with the low or 448.3. May go for a speculative long if it comes back (so I can put a small stop loss), or wait for some kind of trend.

im long at 67 target 89, was 3 pips from my limit order. still waiting for it to reach 91

Trying to enter when a trend or bounce has been established instead of estimating where resistance and support is

out at breakeven *sigh*

No trend at the mo. It's been choppy for the last 3 hours. I've been thinking to either catch tops and bottoms or go for a break out trades. Anyway opened above pivot so would expect longs to work.

Thanks - that was the best I could do(quick in quick out, didn't want to give any profit back)

May leave it for the time being. I would expect some sort of breakout - maybe after NY open.
So far daily range less than 50 pips. I don't think it can stay like that.

out for +20 pips. done for today, time for lectures :(

My bias is still short until 4 hr trend breached north. Possible short at 1.54420 and just made a lower high on the 15min but it's so flat on the hourly there's always the possibility of being spiked out. Don't like it today, not enough momentum.

Looking at the chart, a thought came to my mind - everything that goes up must come down.
Anyway, just philosophizing at the moment. May look for shorts if trend changes.

Missed that quick break at 7AM- didn't meet my criteria anyway, would have had to have broken rules to catch it.
How I look at things now, 4 hr and 1 hr trendlines broken north (I don't use straight ones), waiting for other criteria to be met, if they do, possible long 155790 ish. It's going to fall a bit first though. If it falls too far the long will be off for a while and it will be dropping back towards southerly breakout region. I'd say keep it very light today guys and don't get caught by the whipsaws 'cos they tend to be about when the trend lines are this close together.