Cable 2010

I'm biased short atm but no set ups - 4 hour and 1 hour are both down

To me looks like 4h is down and 1h is like a pancake at the mo

And 15m is sort of down but not sure where to go.

Last edited:
long 462 stop 429

Is this a bull trap? Tempting to close it at a smaller loss than to wait for a full one (33pips).
I'll leave it as it is.

PS That's been a loooong trade - still in it. Came 2 times ~ 3 pips to the stop. Hasn't been in profit most of the time.

out -33 (broke stop by 1.1 pip)

Last edited:
Good I decided not to trade after first loss today.
Day like this make me think about larger time frames and longer trades. Looking at the last 6 hours - it's nothing but a big noise (70 pips noise).

Good I decided not to trade after first loss today.
Day like this make me think about larger time frames and longer trades. Looking at the last 6 hours - it's nothing but a big noise (70 pips noise).

tough few days.
I had a losing day yesterday. 2nd one in about 16 trading sessions.
Was down 34 pips at one point this morning. Was looking grim, but am now at +34 and calling it a day.
Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Good morning,
looking for a trend change to go for a long. Price is at S2 level (336), so I should think may go back to at least S1 (379) and maybe PP (426)?
IMO 4h and 1h downtrend and 15m from down towards flat

PS I don't know, but maybe there is something coming - so a bit of indecision at the mo. Maybe Mr King is talking again (every time he talks £ goes south)

PPS it looks like the price is going towards S3 (286) - rarely happens - we'll see.

May go for bottom catching

Last edited:
Out for 8.3. Took my own advice and moved stops on 5 min today as I have to go out and sort someone's computer for them.

Got a micro account with GFT today. Love the news integration and dashboard but it would be nice if i could put in a stop and limit before i click the quote. Looks like a trend reversal now its broke s3..

Still in. Waiting to go to +1 then trailing on 5 min - usually pack up at 5pm.

speculative long 280 stop 268

out -12

I didn't have too much time to trade today. Should have put limit - at one point was +50
Missed all that nice shorts.:(

PS I was thinking about the trade (-12) - that's an example of poor trade management. Next time if I have to go away I'll put a trailing stop or at least a limit stop.

Last edited: