Cable 2010

Missed that quick break at 7AM- didn't meet my criteria anyway, would have had to have broken rules to catch it.
How I look at things now, 4 hr and 1 hr trendlines broken north (I don't use straight ones), waiting for other criteria to be met, if they do, possible long 155790 ish
(y)

Nguy,
it's more important to stick to the rules than to miss a trade IMHO

PS I prefer shorts as price is already at R2 (563) area. Also - I'll go for a short only if trend changes.

PPS IMO maybe there is a trend change - only I don't like size of the stop - needs to be above 580

Last edited:
+ 30 from that fast move - didn't have time to post it

Now tricky - trend is down, only it's near S1 (459). May go for a speculative bottom catching near previous day low (round 440)

Last edited:
+ 30 from that fast move - didn't have time to post it

No trade here - still didn't meet crit. for me. They keep me out of a fair few choppy situations but I'll miss the occasional move like this where they conflict.

Should be in now though at 55960 but too busy typing....

Last edited:
Most of the time 15min. This trade is speculative (against the trend) - trying to catch the bottom (previous day low) - doesn't look good at the moment (strong down momentum)

PS It was a losing trade. Now waiting for a trend change. Wouldn't go for another bottom catching - it's against my rules to go twice for bottom catching. Also if I have 2 losing trades, I can't trade for the rest of the day (again - against my rules)

Last edited:
I don't believe in targets. I just trail. Unfortunately I'm probably going to have to take this one off the board before I should as I have to be somewhere else..bah!

Knowing I was leaving the building I think I should have trailed based on the 5min or taken the profit rather than on the 15 as I usually do. Going to have to leave it now with momentum moving to the upside on the 15 and stop at +2. I expect to be stopped out for that.

Laters

Looking for a trend change and a long - may happen next 30 min (at the moment trend is still down)

Hasn't happened as yet. I'll wait - trying to exercise my patience.
IMO without it no chance of winning in trading

Last edited:
long 430 stop 403

out +30 (that was a roller coaster ride - came 2.8 pips to the stop):eek:

Last edited:
I'll go for another long
limit long 464 stop 438

out +6 (don't want to overtrade today)

Last edited:
I can't find a good trade set up at the moment. Bias towards long. Pivot is near by (471).
Waiting for a trend (at the moment no direction) - don't feel like tops and bottoms catching.

I can't find a good trade set up at the moment. Bias towards long. Pivot is near by (471).
Waiting for a trend (at the moment no direction) - don't feel like tops and bottoms catching.

I'm biased short atm but no set ups - 4 hour and 1 hour are both down