Cable 2010

I just want to add something, even though I haven't been following too well. Very occasionally price will turn on a dime and rocket off in the other direction. That is rare but happens. More commonly, price will test a level that you are trying to pick as the top or the bottom. If you enter there, it will either go straight through and take your stop out, or it will bounce. But even when it bounces, the majority of the time, it will come back and test, and probably push even further through (again possible taking your stop out). So for me, the only way to try to pick that bottom or top, is to watch it fail, try again, and fail again, and then it becomes worthwhile.

Interesting. I will definately take tops and bottoms out of my strategy. Come to think of it thats where most my losing trades happen. Max risk is supposed to be 2% of capital. But if i have a good day like today i tend to risk more.

It's good I'm not trading today. PA is horrible - if I was trading would stop me every 15min:cry:

well done Vaco.
Bedsit, id be happy if i happened to have not traded a day where i would have lost money. Wipe them tears away

+66 pips here overall, although not all on cable.
Heres todays cable trading.

Attachments

• 6B 03-10  17_02_2010 (3 Min).jpg
    6B 03-10 17_02_2010 (3 Min).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 141
Speculative long 687 stop 677

No more spec. today OUT -10

Last edited:
From my daily chart 603.5 touched trend line (upward sloping tl under the lows of the last 9 days)
If it's a flag formation I would expect it to go much further down if it breaks below 600 area.
I prefer bounce though and will be looking for longs.

Not long as yet - waiting for a trend change

Last edited:
target sounds about right mine is 530 but then i dont hold overnight, i'm betting it will go much lower ovver the next few days.