Cable 2010

Going for a long

Can't believe it went long on EUR/GBP instead of GU

Good mistake - made £2 and closed it. Now thinking again if I shoud go long on GU

Last edited:
First time after 3 losing days +20 from the system*

*System is: 20 pips a day keeps stress away

Excelent Vaco.(y)
Maybe should learn from you how to let the profit run as long as pos

its hard,

especially on days like mon tues when it chops around and you look back thinking 'i could have made 20-40 pips 2-3 times today'

I'm trying to be logical about it,

target is 90% of remaining ave days range.

previous 5 day range is 144 todays high was 6069. - 144 leaves 5925 and my target was 5934.

This was still conservative as the ave was brought down by yesterdays 92 pip range

the 10 and 20 day ave are 158 and 151 respectively.

Also these are just ave there are days that have 200 pip range but as trendie said 'its all about balance.

May be a day trader, but couldn't help noticing - it's only round 30pips from the low of last 3 months or so.

Let's see if it can break below 833, or will it take off like a missile?

Last edited:
yeah i noticed. i'm short from 5892 target 5770 sl at be now.

rate decision later though.

Tempting to catch a bottom - but I wouldn't do that (have some bad experiences from the past)

Also Vaco is short, so I'll wait for a trend change. Patience is a virtue.

Last 2 hours needed lot of it - stubborn price behaviour - refuses to go up or down.
Eventually will go somewhere, but I don't know where, so no trading for me at the moment.

Last edited:
Not a single trade for me today. From 12:00 sort of uptrend - waiting till 14:15 for a break (can't come with anything more imaginative)

PS going for a short

Can't wait - out of it +15

Put a limit short at 15804.8 and a limit buy at 15887.4 - if one get triggered, I'll cancel the other

Out of it +30 (of course closed early yet again)

Last edited:
yeah up 150 for the day srry didn't post the 2nd and 3rd trade here but you can see my charts on my journal.

Looks like the chart journal has been good for my focus/discipline, up 9% this week after a rocky mon/tues. I've halved the no of trades i'm making each day and no longer staring at the 1 and 5min charts all day.

forgot to ask hows your day been Trendie?