Cable 2010

'kin 'ell!!

4th trade of the day, a short GU. another loss. thats 4 straight losses.

the most succinct comment on my trading today has been left by a local bird.
A great big glob of b1rdsh1t on my kitchen window; which I will now have to clean.

not been a very trend friendly week so far but there will be a big break soon and you will make it up.

1 Q is 60 pips a hard target for you across all pairs you trade?

not been a very trend friendly week so far but there will be a big break soon and you will make it up.

1 Q is 60 pips a hard target for you across all pairs you trade?

60 seems a good chunk of a session move, for GU and EJ.
if you eyeball the sessions, you can see you get 1-2 decent trades per session, per pair.
although, I am looking at 30-35 pips from a 20-25 pip risk.

its all about balance, isnt it?
not too many trades that you're fussing over entry after entry, and not too few that you "hope" for a 3-digit runner, only for a move to return to zero/BE.

heres hoping to a decent trend tomorrow!

Better moves today - waiting for correction and continuation for long or reversal for short. No trades for me at the moment.

If only I got up at 6 - now too late.
So far as I can see fork target round 80. For pivot fans R3 115

pivots fail more often they they hold and forks are for eating, 6100 is a nice round no and would be within the ave day range with pips to spare if we get there.

Ofcourse I have to survive the pullback first:)

It seems market in not impressed with the news

Looking for a short entry (next 20min)

Last edited:
not so sure i'm still bullish for now but flat and even

interesting viewpoint, V.
admittedly, we shouldnt be spooked by news, but, where would price need to be for you to become bearish?

I can see 1.6 as support, etc, but possible range breakout possibility? (1.6009/32)
not that I trade breakouts!

interesting viewpoint, V.
admittedly, we shouldnt be spooked by news, but, where would price need to be for you to become bearish?

I can see 1.6 as support, etc, but possible range breakout possibility? (1.6009/32)
not that I trade breakouts!

a break below the news spike low would make me bearish

I'm out - enough of countertrend this time +30

PS maybe too soon, but didn't like area round 16000 - sort of round number and PA was flying before

Last edited:
Was thinking about a long, but not convinced as yet - may be another leg down if it breaks below 938