Cable 2010

trendie nice of you to drop in but i miss your old avatar, its how i picture you now ;)

trendie nice of you to drop in but i miss your old avatar, its how i picture you now ;)

thanks, V.

Yes, I liked that pic from 2001:A Space Odyssey, with the astronaut in a psychedelic haze, overwhelmed into a state of shock by the abyss full of colour and shapes. Reflected perfectly me looking at my charts every day.
Might bring it back, but for the moment, I will be reguylarly changing my avatar with pics of Kandinsky art.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=kandinsky art&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

on the sidelines till 2pm this afternoon.

Out of boredom experimenting with Andrew's Pitchfork on 15m candles. One point at 4:15 low, second at 7:45 high and third at 8:30 low. Seems like PA is following lines nicely. It looks like a short term uptrend

the thing i dont like aout the pitchfork is that its much easier to chose the points to draw it at after the event.

the thing i dont like aout the pitchfork is that its much easier to chose the points to draw it at after the event.

Agree, but if you can guess first 3 points rightly often goes to median - I mean the first move, although sometimes sticks to the lines till it breaks them. One of those things - if it's right its OK, but if not no good.

stop now at 46, target somewhere just above the pivot

12.32: stop adjusted to 49

12.37 dont like this trade, target +5 pips at 39

Last edited:
you guys have gotten in just as the coil has really started to tighten, lets see which way it springs!!

'kin 'ell!!

4th trade of the day, a short GU. another loss. thats 4 straight losses.

the most succinct comment on my trading today has been left by a local bird.
A great big glob of b1rdsh1t on my kitchen window; which I will now have to clean.

lol that is harsh, you just know it was a pigeon. So far so good, but im not trading for a while due to the us open and news at 3. Any1 have any thoughts on this?