Cable 2010

long from 1.5911
get the feeling it might not be my day, I Missed 2 excellent signals this morning whilst away from teh screen that would have given me more than my daily prfit target already. stop at 1.5898

long from 1.5911
get the feeling it might not be my day, I Missed 2 excellent signals this morning whilst away from teh screen that would have given me more than my daily prfit target already. stop at 1.5898

your in luck i'm short from 5925;)

Took some pips from short. Now it looks to me bottomy - may look for longs.

PS exited too early, but anyway - can't go wrong by taking profits

Last edited:
ranges is something i've been paying a great deal of attention to lately but have been getting too caught up with the very short time frames to take advantage.

ave range for cable

monthly 900ish

weekly 340ish

daily 150ish

4 hour 60ish

1h 30ish

now the whole point of spending the day in front of the screen is to make more then you would from a longer term swing trading strat.

which means you either have to have a smaller sl so that you can trade bigger due to better entries or more points in the bag.

food for thought.

you getting long here bedsit at 1.5904?

Yeah - something like that (I was a bit late with my entry)

PS this time I'll move stop, not like earlier on geting small profit at the first opportunity (and missing lots of pips)
May go to 980 if I'm right in my calculations

PPS as soon as I decide to let profits run, stopped at 30 pips profit only

Last edited:
smaller short 1.5918 - 15 pips stop.

edit: ahhh...i meant to post this on the other thread. This thread guarantess me a losing trade!! :( lol

No trade for me as yet - choppy, directionless market. Bias towards long, but I can't see entry.

I've had 1 attempt at a long stopped out, now on the sides waiting for set up.

nasty, nasty, nasty morning.

2 losses GU, and 1 loss EJ. thats 3, each of 20 pips each.

not a trend-friendly market at the moment. just need 1 winner of 60 to break even, this afternoon.

It was tempting for me to enter long 10 mins ago. I'm glad I didn't - this morning price action is great for losing lots of money.