Brexit and the Consequences

Remain were fined too barjon, but shush quiet, we’re not to mention that.:whistling

Remain were fined too barjon, but shush quiet, we’re not to mention that.:whistling

I’m not surprised, both sides were as bad as each other. Talk about yah-boo politics. The most important decision, ever, to be made by the electorate about the future of our country and not a fact in sight. Just a lot of whistling in the wind from all of them

I’m not surprised, both sides were as bad as each other. Talk about yah-boo politics. The most important decision, ever, to be made by the electorate about the future of our country and not a fact in sight. Just a lot of whistling in the wind from all of them

No, one side was definitely worse than the other.:)

Most of them don't know what day it is let alone know any facts.

Farage did an outstanding job informing the public. He deserves a gong don't you think?

No, one side was definitely worse than the other.:)

Most of them don't know what day it is let alone know any facts.

Farage did an outstanding job informing the public. He deserves a gong don't you think?

If you get a gong for talking bollox then he qualifies in spades. Only with selective hearing could you believe one side was worse than the other :).

It’s not really about if the result is right or wrong, it’s about people voting and one side or another winning the vote. The losing side needs to campaign on a different tack, wait 40 years and then have another referendum.

Not with this remainer. It all smacked of trying to get off because the police forgot to caution you even though the evidence is a slam dunk.
I do so love a balanced view. :LOL: :LOL:

Jon, on that basis, do you think the Electoral Commission are right to fine Darren Grimes £20,000? I ask because Tory remainer Robert H. Halfon MP (and former Minister of State for Education between 2016 and 2017) is quoted as saying would now vote to leave the EU: “I was very naive, I had no idea that the British establishment would try and do everything to stop it... it’s a coup against the decision of the people... you see the Electoral Commission hammering Darren Grimes.” Even Lord Adonis is quoted as saying: "On the face of it, it seems to have been extremely incompetent." See: Electoral Commission 'misinterpreted' Vote Leave expenses, court rules
Tim.

It’s not really about if the result is right or wrong, it’s about people voting and one side or another winning the vote. The losing side needs to campaign on a different tack, wait 40 years and then have another referendum.

:LOL:

Yeah, 40/45 years sounds about right.

I do so love a balanced view. :LOL: :LOL:

Jon, on that basis, do you think the Electoral Commission are right to fine Darren Grimes £20,000? I ask because Tory remainer Robert H. Halfon MP (and former Minister of State for Education between 2016 and 2017) is quoted as saying would now vote to leave the EU: “I was very naive, I had no idea that the British establishment would try and do everything to stop it... it’s a coup against the decision of the people... you see the Electoral Commission hammering Darren Grimes.” Even Lord Adonis is quoted as saying: "On the face of it, it seems to have been extremely incompetent." See: Electoral Commission 'misinterpreted' Vote Leave expenses, court rules
Tim.

Now, now,Tim. If you read what went before you will see that I was criticising both sides for the same shenanigans and you can’t get more balanced than that :LOL:

The Establishment just do not like it when us ignorant & uneducated & thick peasants want something different from what they "know" is right. They go on about democracy and all the rest of it but wouldn't recognise it if it turned round and bit them in the bum – as it has done. (y)

Brexit means Brexit!

8c55589cde26fc2d19399654dbb7424b-thoughts-and-quotes-inspirational-thoughts.jpg

It's lucky we only have one word to describe Brexit otherwise we'd know even less than we thought we knew. :cheesy:

No more referendums please.

A result. Time will tell if it was correct or not.

Well of course it was correct. The largest voter participation ever in the UK. How could it possibly be wrong!

The fact remains that leavers made much better arguments and continue to do so.

The result wasn't a fluke and now it seems that other member countries are also in open defiance of the EU and it's policies.

Well of course it was correct. The largest voter participation ever in the UK. How could it possibly be wrong!

The result wasn't a fluke and now it seems that other member countries are also in open defiance of the EU and it's policies.

Correct from your point of view, incorrect from mine. Doesn’t matter a toss what we think, though. The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

False promises are not arguments based on fact. :!:

This is like a parents (politicians) promising children (joe public) shed loads of stuff they can't deliver.

Yes hope and glory we can do this approach worked better than fear campaign and that's all you can say. Fear campaign orchestrated by two equally numpty Laurel and Hardy polticians trying to retain power; Cameron and Osborn.

You still banging your drum about a one ill-thought out referendum which pretty much unanimously is deplored giving Brexiteers a carte blanche cheque to do what ever they like under the guise of what a fantastic democratic free pass they've discovered.

... And here we are today...

False promises are not arguments based on fact. :!:

This is like a parents (politicians) promising children (joe public) shed loads of stuff they can't deliver.

Yes hope and glory we can do this approach worked better than fear campaign and that's all you can say. Fear campaign orchestrated by two equally numpty Laurel and Hardy polticians trying to retain power; Cameron and Osborn.

You still banging your drum about a one ill-thought out referendum which pretty much unanimously is deplored giving Brexiteers a carte blanche cheque to do what ever they like under the guise of what a fantastic democratic free pass they've discovered.

... And here we are today...

So once again you would have us believe that the EU is the answer to all our problems. You can see what's happening over there and yet you prefer to glaze over and pretend none of it is real. This is a typical remoaner stance. Don't bother engaging, just rant some more about how everyone else it wrong :LOL: Good luck with that, reality will dawn at some point.

So once again you would have us believe that the EU is the answer to all our problems. You can see what's happening over there and yet you prefer to glaze over and pretend none of it is real. This is a typical remoaner stance. Don't bother engaging, just rant some more about how everyone else it wrong :LOL: Good luck with that, reality will dawn at some point.

I think you need to eat more walnuts.

NO I DON'T THINK THAT AT ALL.

Obviously you have trouble comprehending the written word.

LEAVING THE EU - BREXIT IN NAME, IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO ALL OUR PROBLEMS!

I've said before and SC relates to it in kind, the issue is accumulation of wealth in the hands of the few and Conservative policies to pursue that process further by increased austerity and cut on public social services.

Brexit will only compound that ISSUE! Capitalism, based on Moggies and rest of Brexiteers BS lies on reducing corporate tax and turning the country into some safe haven of an island to attract illegal gains of all sorts of Russian and African billionaires.

You Northerner's must be really thick skinned if you don't see this.

Labour would be a better outcome for UK then Brexit or the Tory party that's for sure.

SC refers to Globalisation which is capitalism at its peak. To locate and utilise any resources, anywhere to maximise profits, minimise costs and pay as little or no tax as possible. Effectively multinational companies and gun ship diplomacy with US and UK going to great lengths to interfere in other countries political processes.

NO! EU is not the solution to our all our problems but nor is Brexit. It is a scapegoat orchestrated by BIGGEST MOANERS of them all Eurosceptic since the 70s after 2 referendums.

You B****ting guys really taking the biscuit. (y)