Brexit and the Consequences

I fail to see difference between UK coastguard or that of Spanish or Italian boats picking these migrants out of the water from over loaded boats. Whether they are operated by tax payers money or independent merchant boats.

It's all about the slant to the original news which you guys seem to be happy with.

My question is does that make UK or Spanish government pursuing illegal activity because as you put it - there is "collusion between traffickers"?

https://europe.infowars.com/report-spanish-coast-guard-trafficking-migrants-to-europe/

LOL - Evidence indeed.

Westmonster investigation has found evidence that the Spanish Government has been working with human traffickers to smuggle migrants into Europe.

In an exclusive interview with Westmonster, a Spanish police officer from the Civil Guard who did not wish to show his face said: “They aren’t taking the people from the middle of the sea, they are going to the Moroccan waters because the migrants take their phones and put their coordinates to Tarifan [human] traffickers, then Tarifan traffickers call to the people of Salvamento Maritimo [Spanish Search and Rescue] and they go over there to the Moroccan seas.”

No name, no uniform, no ID. Couple of people told us... That's evidence. :eek::eek::eek:

Coming from you the expert on fake news - that's rich. That is very very rich.

OMG - then ask for click and donate so they can bring more news of such evidence. Two men and a camera out in the middle of some empty dock.

Simple question. Why isn't the evidence presented to officials and asked for comment?

E r g

ERG met last night and basically decided that May needs to ditch the Chequers plan, which nobody agrees with, or face being ousted. There seems to be some talk of her being told to pursue the Canada++++ option, essentially this was the Davis plan before the bloody civil service took over.

So, open warfare now, unless she sees sense and ditches Chequers. (y)

Right, considering the various deadlines, no deal is all but assured i'd say.

LOL - Evidence indeed.

Westmonster investigation has found evidence that the Spanish Government has been working with human traffickers to smuggle migrants into Europe.

In an exclusive interview with Westmonster, a Spanish police officer from the Civil Guard who did not wish to show his face said: “They aren’t taking the people from the middle of the sea, they are going to the Moroccan waters because the migrants take their phones and put their coordinates to Tarifan [human] traffickers, then Tarifan traffickers call to the people of Salvamento Maritimo [Spanish Search and Rescue] and they go over there to the Moroccan seas.”

No name, no uniform, no ID. Couple of people told us... That's evidence. :eek::eek::eek:

Coming from you the expert on fake news - that's rich. That is very very rich.

OMG - then ask for click and donate so they can bring more news of such evidence. Two men and a camera out in the middle of some empty dock.

Simple question. Why isn't the evidence presented to officials and asked for comment?

At least there is some news, at least there is an investigative journalist asking questions, at least someone has travelled to the source of the news, it is up to you to decide whether it is real or not, no-one is compelling you to believe anything. I am not even presenting it as proof of anything, I presented it without comment.

What is wrong with asking for donations? You don't have to pay, I'm assuming you do pay the TV license to support the BBC though don't you? I don't know why he hasn't asked officials, maybe you should ask the journalist yourself?

Now let me try and find an MSM news source where they are investigating this very issue.....hmmmm......nope....hang on......hmmmm.......nope....BBC?...NBC?....CNN?....Spanish news?......Sky?.....any of the newspapers?

How strange, where are the investigative journalists from the MSM? Oh they are sat in an office, tweeting and googling other MSM fake news and presenting it as factual, how very drole.

Have we had this one yet? :LOL:

Farage talks well. Started off good and then went a little askew...

Talks about Soros's vested interests but not Moggs or Banks. They are all the same breed of men imo.

Money talks and BS walks.

What did Farage do? He stopped talking well and took the money option.

Think about it...

I feel his getting a little bored with his new found wealth and soon looking to go back to doing what he does best. Knocking things. Good catalyst for change but will he EVER deliver anything worthy?

Question remains????

Farage talks well. Started off good and then went a little askew...

Talks about Soros's vested interests but not Moggs or Banks. They are all the same breed of men imo.

Money talks and BS walks.

What did Farage do? He stopped talking well and took the money option.

Think about it...

I feel his getting a little bored with his new found wealth and soon looking to go back to doing what he does best. Knocking things. Good catalyst for change but will he EVER deliver anything worthy?

Question remains????

Treat yourself to a day up north.

Better be quick mind, it's nearly sold out. :LOL:

https://twitter.com/LeaveMnsLeave/status/1039476548456402944

Treat yourself to a day up north.

Better be quick mind, it's nearly sold out. :LOL:

https://twitter.com/LeaveMnsLeave/status/1039476548456402944

Funny you should say something like that.

Brexit rebels pledge loyalty to May after talk of a plot to topple her

More like they've realised they don't have the numbers and what with Boris, Davis and Gove down the wayside, Leadsom also changed tune and Moggy followed.

Ohhhh.... Long live Farage. Last Bastian of the proud and great Brexit leaders who handed his coat in just when the job got really started.

Yes a legend of a great leader indeed :LOL::LOL::LOL:

What do all these once great Brexit leaders do? Write newspaper columns and host radio shows.

You Brexiteers are all a class act. No substance in your alternatively reality. Once the BS vapourises and there are no more lies to peddle, facts emerge like the dawning sun. Hope and glory pissing contest is withering away.

Pick your leaders carefully next time eh? ;)

. . . Better be quick mind, it's nearly sold out. :LOL:
I'm a fully paid up Brexit supporter, but I'm surprised and disappointed that this rally is a ticketed event. That's bound to put off a lot off people, limit the numbers attending and leave the 'Leave Means Leave' campaign group open to (additional) criticism.

I've only ever been on two marches/rallies in my life - both when I was a quasi angry young man - as opposed to the grumpy ol' git that I am now. The first was in Bristol to protest against Maggie Thatchers education cuts, specifically her proposal to abolish art schools - which was where I was at the time. The second was the 'Free Nelson Mandela' march in London, which culminated in a free Simple Minds concert in Hyde Park - but that had no bearing on me attending! :p

Oh, both were successful, so I have a 100% protest track record. On that basis, perhaps Leave Means Leave will pay me to attend - rather than the other way around!
Tim.

I'm a fully paid up Brexit supporter, but I'm surprised and disappointed that this rally is a ticketed event. That's bound to put off a lot off people, limit the numbers attending and leave the 'Leave Means Leave' campaign group open to (additional) criticism.

I've only ever been on two marches/rallies in my life - both when I was a quasi angry young man - as opposed to the grumpy ol' git that I am now. The first was in Bristol to protest against Maggie Thatchers education cuts, specifically her proposal to abolish art schools - which was where I was at the time. The second was the 'Free Nelson Mandela' march in London, which culminated in a free Simple Minds concert in Hyde Park - but that had no bearing on me attending! :p

Oh, both were successful, so I have a 100% protest track record. On that basis, perhaps Leave Means Leave will pay me to attend - rather than the other way around!
Tim.

I'm surprised. To say that you are not leaving, at this stage, would mean a terrible loss of face for the country. The fact that I am staying, after living here for more than half a century, should come as no surprise to anyone. But,after that resounding referendum with a 52%-48% result, more than two years ago, and the tough talks that have taken place since then, not to leave would make the UK's reputation a laughing stock world-wide.

I'm serious, Tim---the country must leave, now. There's no going back.

Tim.

Hi Tim,

Like I said previously, the charge is probably down to the fact that security and policing will be required. Also the venue is the Bolton Wanderers football stadium and considering their financial plight atm, there will be a charge for that too.

At a fiver a head, I expect they are just passing on cost.

I'm surprised. To say that you are not leaving, at this stage, would mean a terrible loss of face for the country. . .
. . . I'm serious, Tim---the country must leave, now. There's no going back.
Hi Split',
I suspect one of us isn't being clear and/or has misunderstood the other? My post was really just about the £5.00 that the 'Leave Means Leave' campaign group are charging for tickets to attend their rally. To the best of my knowledge, the only people talking about not leaving are those on the remain side who don't accept the referendum result. For the record, I'm still 100% behind Brexit. I may be wrong, but I suspect c_v is too!
:LOL:
Tim.

Hi Split',
I suspect one of us isn't being clear and/or has misunderstood the other? My post was really just about the £5.00 that the 'Leave Means Leave' campaign group are charging for tickets to attend their rally. To the best of my knowledge, the only people talking about not leaving are those on the remain side who don't accept the referendum result. For the record, I'm still 100% behind Brexit. I may be wrong, but I suspect c_v is too!
:LOL:
Tim.

I guess it was me, the thread being about Brexit and I have been reading about a second referendum. Don't have one--the decision is made.

What makes you suspect that, about c.v ?

I guess it was me, the thread being about Brexit and I have been reading about a second referendum. Don't have one--the decision is made.

What makes you suspect that, about c.v ?

In any case why would we be having another referendum for people that don’t believe in referendum results?

In any case why would we be having another referendum for people that don’t believe in referendum results?

There you go! That's one good reason. My reason for not wanting one is that I believe that the country has had enough delays. What is needed, now, is some negotiations to get the best deal possible but it must be remembered that Brussels has its duty to do the same for the EU,too.

. . . What makes you suspect that, about c.v ?
Hi Split',
Well, put it this way: if c_v does a u-turn and says he's been wrong about Brexit all along and it's in the country's best interests to remain part of the EU, then I will, quite literally, eat my hat!
Tim.

I'm surprised. To say that you are not leaving, at this stage, would mean a terrible loss of face for the country. The fact that I am staying, after living here for more than half a century, should come as no surprise to anyone. But,after that resounding referendum with a 52%-48% result, more than two years ago, and the tough talks that have taken place since then, not to leave would make the UK's reputation a laughing stock world-wide.

I'm serious, Tim---the country must leave, now. There's no going back.

Steady Teady :eek::eek::eek:

Easy Tiger :-0:-0:-0:-0

That's like cutting ones nose off to spite ones face.

If the deal on the table is worse than what we have now why leave?

Look where all the leaders who peddled false lies and deception are?

That's like following a snake oil salesmen as the next messiah!!!

What ever you've been drinking, you've had enough. Put it down. :cheesy: