Brexit and the Consequences

All on their terms you mean :LOL:

Fat chance......thats how come I knew there would be no deal straight from the off. (y)

Easy this game (y)

Er, it was you who said they’d want a deal and the German car makers etc would force it if you recall.:)

Er, it was you who said they’d want a deal and the German car makers etc would force it if you recall.:)

And if they have any sense, that's what the Germans should be telling the EU.

We are not the obstacle to a deal.

The fact that the EU is going to shoot itself in the foot is all down to them. Correction, I think they are shooting themselves in the head. Could be fatal !

And if they have any sense, that's what the Germans should be telling the EU.

We are not the obstacle to a deal.

The fact that the EU is going to shoot itself in the foot is all down to them. Correction, I think they are shooting themselves in the head. Could be fatal !

Looks like the Irish PM is currently in the lead on this one!

Those evil globalists transporting people around the planet again.

If it were true, from which earthly regions do you think the Japs would traffick their human capital?

Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines? Or would they enslave the Middle East and Africa as the EU has done?

I think the term you are looking for is "attract young workers".

There is as always about a zillion miles between reality and your alternative interpretation of the facts. ;)

Google has come up with 18m + results. Well documented yet you seem to think otherwise.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
All on their terms you mean :LOL:

Fat chance......thats how come I knew there would be no deal straight from the off. (y)

Easy this game (y)

So what does negotiation mean to you?

All on your terms or 50/50?

I think as said before either all in or all out and hand over to Brexiteers. Anything else is just kicking can down the road. (y)

Seems more barriers to leaving than escaping from Colditz.

What is leaving to you exactly?

You probably won't even change the armchair you've been sitting on.

How will it change your life? :whistling

What is leaving to you exactly?

You probably won't even change the armchair you've been sitting on.

How will it change your life? :whistling

You are right it won't mean much to me. But I do sympathise with those that are affected. Some stand to lose their businesses or jobs.

Such a waste when the basic idea is a good one. Cameron made a stupid mistake having a straight referendum imho. He could have declined it or put a proviso in of no action unless there was a 20% plus majority. I don't like the idea of more integration though. Britain needs re building but only from the best aspects so plenty to do.

You are right it won't mean much to me. But I do sympathise with those that are affected. Some stand to lose their businesses or jobs.

Such a waste when the basic idea is a good one. Cameron made a stupid mistake having a straight referendum imho. He could have declined it or put a proviso in of no action unless there was a 20% plus majority. I don't like the idea of more integration though. Britain needs re building but only from the best aspects so plenty to do.

We would only have to go through the nausea of referendum after referendum until we get that 20% majority.

No pain, no gain [emoji1360]

The Remainers would have liked that!

We would only have to go through the nausea of referendum after referendum until we get that 20% majority.

No pain, no gain [emoji1360]

You talking about the Eurosceptic moaners who've been going since 1975 after 2nd referendum right! Referendum after referendum indeed. You are right nothing would have changed and Farage said so even, before results.

You then have the audacity and ignorant dignity about meaning of democracy labelling remainers as Remoaners because of a 48-52 win, subject to diabolical poor debate around deceitful lies and fear mongering confusing the excrement out of Joe public.

Class act you Brexiteers. :LOL: :love::love::love: :LOL:

You talking about the Eurosceptic moaners who've been going since 1975 after 2nd referendum right! Referendum after referendum indeed. You are right nothing would have changed and Farage said so even, before results.

You then have the audacity and ignorant dignity about meaning of democracy labelling remainers as Remoaners because of a 48-52 win, subject to diabolical poor debate around deceitful lies and fear mongering confusing the excrement out of Joe public.

Class act you Brexiteers. :LOL: :love::love::love: :LOL:

No pain, no gain :medieval:

I think the term you are looking for is "attract young workers".

There is as always about a zillion miles between reality and your alternative interpretation of the facts. ;)

Google has come up with 18m + results. Well documented yet you seem to think otherwise.

Google? Facts? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh dear, you have been manipulated. You can see that a real search engine produces 50% stories that are not related to Japan attracting workers using the same search term.

Who's living in reality now huh?

Attachments

• Duckduck Japan.png
    Duckduck Japan.png
    354.4 KB · Views: 68
. . .You then have the audacity and ignorant dignity about meaning of democracy labelling remainers as Remoaners because of a 48-52 win . . .
Hi Att',
I've no idea what 'ignorant dignity' is - but it rolls off the tongue rather nicely and I like the sound of it! So, can I have some please?

I can't speak for Sig', but when I use the term 'remoaners', I use it only to refer to those who don't accept the referendum result and are determined to do everything they can to stop Brexit. I wouldn't use it to describe someone who voted remain but accepts that we will leave in March 2019. I may be wrong, but I think this applies to most Brexiteers who use the 'remoaners' label. If I'm right, then I think it's a fair and accurate description and, therefore, there's no need to take umbrage.

Just my £0.02p worth!
Tim.

No worries matey, you're going to get much pain and much loss soon enough.

Downhill slide started 1850s. Will accelerate post Brexit. 2020. Watch this space.

Take a look at the Motor Industry. https://www.smmt.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/SMMT-Motor-Industry-Facts-2017_online_May.pdf

No pain for me, I also won't be changing my armchair.

If anything means less competition competing for contracts as the supposed exodus of EU workers happens, or maybe that is just because my skillset is in high demand ;)

I drive a beat up Skoda, not bothered about car industry either, it's only propped up with consumer debt anyway, best it has a correction.

If the slide started in 1850, then we should be well used to it by now, we seem to have coped OK.

Hi Att',
I've no idea what 'ignorant dignity' is - but it rolls off the tongue rather nicely and I like the sound of it! So, can I have some please?

I can't speak for Sig', but when I use the term 'remoaners', I use it only to refer to those who don't accept the referendum result and are determined to do everything they can to stop Brexit. I wouldn't use it to describe someone who voted remain but accepts that we will leave in March 2019. I may be wrong, but I think this applies to most Brexiteers who use the 'remoaners' label. If I'm right, then I think it's a fair and accurate description and, therefore, there's no need to take umbrage.

Just my £0.02p worth!
Tim.

I concur :cheesy:

How remoaners can't think in sensible terms and attach themselves to reality is beyond me!

Google? Facts? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh dear, you have been manipulated. You can see that a real search engine produces 50% stories that are not related to Japan attracting workers using the same search term.

Who's living in reality now huh?

did you actually read the last story in that search ? :LOL::LOL::LOL: