Brexit and the Consequences

I'm sure I'll still be kicking in another 20 years time but have a sneaky feeling we will not need to wait so long. Transition period should it get that far be sufficient pain for the masses to turn on Brexiteer hooligans.

Keep taking your medicine so you too can see it with me :cheers:

The English Civil War officially lasted only 9 years (started in 1642), then we had the Glorious Revolution in 1688 or was it 1689, not sure I think they messed around with he dates at the time and we lost a year, that's also when the Bill of Rights came into being :smart:

So the last time we had such constitutional hiccup it spanned around 50 years (although it's never really ended). 20 years to fix Brexit feels a bit short.

Maybe we are headed for an Inglorious Revolution maybe as a result of no deal. The Inglorious Brexit Revolution of 2019, I wonder if they will have that on Wikipedia in 2419!

Vacancy: Chief whip position in LibDem,

Qualifications needed: Just be able to remember simple but relatively important things.....

"The Liberal Democrats' chief whip says he "messed up" by allowing party leader Sir Vince Cable and his predecessor Tim Farron to skip Monday night's knife-edge vote on Brexit." :oops:

Vacancy: Chief whip position in LibDem,

Qualifications needed: Just be able to remember simple but relatively important things.....

"The Liberal Democrats' chief whip says he "messed up" by allowing party leader Sir Vince Cable and his predecessor Tim Farron to skip Monday night's knife-edge vote on Brexit." :oops:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

How many texts need be sent? 5....7....8...can't remember....not many anyhow :cheesy:

They extending it because there are about 6 weeks left to negotiate in accordance with their imposed deadline. Their stupidity in nailing a deadline while making negotiations very difficult just shows their incompetence

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Their plan continues, just delay and delay until the people tire of it all and just give up. I don't think that the people will tire though, they will soon have the next dominoe to deal with - Sweden and after that....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/991092/Brexit-news-EU-Article-50-deadline-date

The very question was asked in the house of commons today, The reply was " We will leave the EU on the 29th of march"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/9...-50-extension-Peter-Bone-UK-Parliament-latest

There's still plenty time to negotiate a No Deal.....https://howmanydaystill.com/its/brexit-6

They extending it because there are about 6 weeks left to negotiate in accordance with their imposed deadline. Their stupidity in nailing a deadline while making negotiations very difficult just shows their incompetence

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Au contraire! I would argue that they are VERY competent as it has been their cunning plan all along.

I do, The point was that he should of been doing more important things, JRM voted.

Why vote with the Cabinet who doesn't represent his views?

Why vote against giving rebels his vote?

Does anyone think Conservatives are battling for the interest of UK right now or more to keep power and their vested personal interests?

Brexiteers are chancers and opportunist who have piggy backed on to disgruntled resentment emanating from immigration, banking crises of 2008 with wages stalling, refugees fleeing, as the West fecks about with their leaders.

If you guys think this is some kind of heroic battle to rid the Isles of EU tyranny or loss of sovereignty you are in cloud cuckoo land.

He should be could be would be doing this and that...

So let's think about his choices again. Vote with Cabinet or Rebels? Tough one. Last time they helped out the Tories LibDems got shafted. My vote is for DUP what ever they say to get one or a few over the Tories. Despicable party of self interest. (n)

Why vote with the Cabinet who doesn't represent his views?

Why vote against giving rebels his vote?

Does anyone think Conservatives are battling for the interest of UK right now or more to keep power and their vested personal interests?

Brexiteers are chancers and opportunist who have piggy backed on to disgruntled resentment emanating from immigration, banking crises of 2008 with wages stalling, refugees fleeing, as the West fecks about with their leaders.

If you guys think this is some kind of heroic battle to rid the Isles of EU tyranny or loss of sovereignty you are in cloud cuckoo land.

He should be could be would be doing this and that...

So let's think about his choices again. Vote with Cabinet or Rebels? Tough one. Last time they helped out the Tories LibDems got shafted. My vote is for DUP what ever they say to get one or a few over the Tories. Despicable party of self interest. (n)

Opposition parties are supposed to vote against the Govt. :LOL:

LibDems are the pro Europe party :LOL: Probably explains the reason why they have no MP's :LOL:

Yeah but you should know by now that Att never addresses the relevant points. None of them do :LOL:

Issue with you CV is you are either talking about LibDems abstaining to vote instead of focusing on Brexiteers split in Cabinet or TM's vote and situation the Tories find them selves not much different to Labour.

Then you talk about EU as if it's collapsing or in decline when it has strong growth and continues making new trade deals. In fact recent trade deal with Japan is a major threat to UK car industry. The BIA of this agreement at this conjuncture of negotiation should be a wake up call. It really should.

Instead Brexiteers and JRM insisting UK price of food will fall when collapse in pound will significantly raise prices, import inflation, raise interest rates and wages will stagnate. He continues to peddle his one line BS to the masses.

You and JRM are obviously good at focusing and talking about BS instead of realising and dealing with the big issues.

Uncertainty abounds all over the UK, investments on hold or withdrawn and now businesses clearly into making contingency plans including to leave and Brexiteers laffing and frothing in the mouth.

Why would Japan go into an agreement with the EU if her interests are to greater benefit in UK braking away from EU?

Is it beyond your capacity to analyse anything outside of your daily trash interests.

It's sad but Brexiteers as well as our leaders are utterly clueless, rudderless and spineless blundering fools.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ing-european-union-nissan-honda-a8452091.html

Probably too much information of substance and no titillation from your daily trash here. Reading age above 9 too so might need a dictionary. ;)

Opposition parties are supposed to vote against the Govt. :LOL:

LibDems are the pro Europe party :LOL: Probably explains the reason why they have no MP's :LOL:

Christopher Columbus didn't have many supporters either when he said the World was round.

You go back to your slumberland and rest your brain on your Brexit pillow. (y)