Brexit and the Consequences

Good stuff.

So now you have your swede around it, perhaps the honourable gentleman would care to retract his previous statement that we Brexiters should throw in the towel. :LOL:

Just a minor correction, The brexit member for Devon and north Cornwall area Mr. Timsk should be addressed as "My right Honorable friend" if in the same party, Thats all....As you were..:cheesy:

Just a minor correction, The brexit member for Devon and north Cornwall area Mr. Timsk should be addressed as "My right Honorable friend" if in the same party, Thats all....As you were..:cheesy:

Correction to the correction,

Brexiters do not belong to a party. Indeed, we are a diverse group who share a belief that the best interests of our country are served.

Ordur Orduuuur :LOL:

Last edited:
Correction to the correction,

Brexiters do not belong to a party. Indeed, we are a diverse group who share a common purpose in ensuring that the best interests of our country are served.

Ordur Orduuuur :LOL:

How dare you conflate 'common purpose' with Brexiteers, they are on opposite sides of the scale. Brexit is about freedom from tyranny, 'common purpose' most definitely is not!

https://www.cpexposed.com/about-common-purpose

. . . If so does the 9 million pounds spent by the taxpayer to support a remainer campaign count as breaking the rules too?
For reasons that I can't fathom, the answer to your (very pertinent) question appears to be no. The logic, in so far as there is any, appears to have something to do with the fact that having called a referendum, the government of the day is duty bound to advertise it to the masses. So far so good - nothing wrong with that. Now, as a by-product of leafleting every household in the land, they have the right to outline what they believe to be in the country's best interests. It's as if the government are bipartisan - a neutral public information service - one that's theoretically not in favour of either leave or remain. It's just coincidence that their views happen to tally 100% with those of the official remain camp. So, the £9 million spent on the ad' campaign can not be counted as money spent promoting the remain argument - just as it wouldn't have counted towards the Brexiteers costs had JRM been prime minister and the leaflet outlined the benefits of leaving the EU. I know, I know, its utter bullpoo!
Tim.

For reasons that I can't fathom, the answer to your (very pertinent) question appears to be no. The logic, in so far as there is any, appears to have something to do with the fact that having called a referendum, the government of the day is duty bound to advertise it to the masses. So far so good - nothing wrong with that. Now, as a by-product of leafleting every household in the land, they have the right to outline what they believe to be in the country's best interests. It's as if the government are bipartisan - a neutral public information service - one that's theoretically not in favour of either leave or remain. It's just coincidence that their views happen to tally 100% with those of the official remain camp. So, the £9 million spent on the ad' campaign can not be counted as money spent promoting the remain argument - just as it wouldn't have counted towards the Brexiteers costs had JRM been prime minister and the leaflet outlined the benefits of leaving the EU. I know, I know, its utter bullpoo!
Tim.

Damm good job we plebians have the internet where we can independently research MSM news, fake news, real news etc. It requires effort and an open mind, but worth it in order to arrive at sensible conclusions.

Tim.

The government is also duty bound to be impartial according to the civil servant code

"You must: carry out your responsibilities in a way that is fair, just and equitable and reflects the Civil Service commitment to equality and diversity.
You must not: act in a way that unjustifiably favours or discriminates against particular individuals or interests.

Equality of Treatment

The public expect both Ministers and their officials to deal equally with everyone, and with every organisation, without prejudice, favour or disfavour."

So while the leaflet was in good faith, the content, which references forecasts and opinion which is totally against their code of conduct. If the leaflet stated facts and not opinion it wouldn't be a problem. The government sidestepped their rules and used what should have been a impartial leaflet to their advantage. They also broke referendum rules by not including the originator stamp on the leaflet but were let off probably because it would have cost them too much with the fine being scoped at every leaflet sent out.

So I have to disagree with you Tim on this one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Damm good job we plebians have the internet where we can independently research MSM news, fake news, real news etc. It requires effort and an open mind, but worth it in order to arrive at sensible conclusions.

TBH, I think that it is a complete waste of time.:D

The government is also duty bound to be impartial according to the civil servant code

"You must: carry out your responsibilities in a way that is fair, just and equitable and reflects the Civil Service commitment to equality and diversity.
You must not: act in a way that unjustifiably favours or discriminates against particular individuals or interests.

Equality of Treatment

The public expect both Ministers and their officials to deal equally with everyone, and with every organisation, without prejudice, favour or disfavour."

Half the planet's resources would be consumed by the quantum supercomputers that would be needed to highlight each case where the civil service/police/judiciary/deep state has failed to meet their own standards (n)

I suspect that May has been just a bit too clever with her double-crossing, treachery and deception. It will most likely achieve the complete opposite to what her latent Remain ambition wanted! Boris has put her bang to rights.

I don't think Joe public will forget her behaviour.

I suspect that May has been just a bit too clever with her double-crossing, treachery and deception. It will most likely achieve the complete opposite to what her latent Remain ambition wanted! Boris has put her bang to rights.

I don't think Joe public will forget her behaviour.

It's probably been the tactic of the PM, her remainer advisors, business, the EU, the establishment, that Joe public would somehow tire of the issue and eventually submit to their collective will.

Very few have been tireless in their activity to keep the issue alive and it is now time to ramp up the rhetoric to ensure that the public gets the kind of Brexit we voted for. This is one of the biggest battles our country has ever faced and it is crucially important that we win through.

If I were an MP type of man (and thank the Lord I'm not Sir!) I'd be very worried about the rise in the polls of the UKIP vote. Now showing 8% and Commander Farage hasn't even come up on deck yet. That's what panicked Cameron and it could well happen again – with very unpredictable results.

Read someone that we effectively have civil war in Parliament reflected in the people. Divide and rule. TM has done well.

Thatcher statue apparently got rejected for Parliament.
She's another divider.
Who can possibly guess why it got rejected?

How sad is that?

If I were an MP type of man (and thank the Lord I'm not Sir!) I'd be very worried about the rise in the polls of the UKIP vote. Now showing 8% and Commander Farage hasn't even come up on deck yet. That's what panicked Cameron and it could well happen again – with very unpredictable results.

Not unpredictable at all, a Marxist Labour government assumes the reigns of power, which, despite the unending doom that will bring, will delay Brexit for even longer.

It's a LibLabCon Cabal I'm afraid. Until enough voters vote en-masse for a eurosceptic party or we have proportional representation, neither of which is likely, nothing will change.

Gerard Batten, the current UKIP leader has said that there is no job vacancy, so i'm not sure that our Nige can re-enter the fray through that route.

One idea though might be to go on a Trump type campaign tour and reconnect with leave voters spelling out the benefits of Britain going it alone. Something that the downtrodden workers can buy in to. There is a vacuum in that area, May doesn't represent them and as for the Labour party :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Read someone that we effectively have civil war in Parliament reflected in the people. Divide and rule. TM has done well.

She's another divider.

How sad is that?

She didn't do well as home sec and she is even worse as PM.

This was of course pointed out to you when she was shoehorned into the top job. As usual though, some people can see it and most people only see it after the event. Such is life....we can't all know the future...eh ! :LOL:

She's another divider.

How sad is that?

A bit similar to our last Civil War don't you think? – Divided population, family, society and the Head of state lost his. But they did bring it back 20 years later – will it be the same with Brexit? (Still hope for you Atilla if you can wait long enough :))

A bit similar to our last Civil War don't you think? – Divided population, family, society and the Head of state lost his. But they did bring it back 20 years later – will it be the same with Brexit? (Still hope for you Atilla if you can wait long enough :))

I'm sure I'll still be kicking in another 20 years time but have a sneaky feeling we will not need to wait so long. Transition period should it get that far be sufficient pain for the masses to turn on Brexiteer hooligans.

Keep taking your medicine so you too can see it with me :cheers: