Brexit and the Consequences

Still looks like the EU still wants a wall between North and South.
They are welcome to build one on their side of the border.
The builders of the Berlin Wall may still be alive if they want any help.

:LOL:

Think they have a fair size contract over at the US Mexico border, Just awaiting the go ahead..:whistling

Your such a sucker CV. You weren't calling him or them slimeballs when they were singing your tune were you.

Principals, honesty and integrity come at a cost.

You've now seen the light I'm happy to see.

Your JRM is of the same ilk. Only a matter of time before you realise Brexiteers have been played with promises that no one can deliver.

This sh1t will go Parliament like scrambled eggs and be voted out and people exhale sighs of relief...

Can you smell the writing on the wall!!! ;)

Posted just as the ERG amendments have been voted through...:LOL:

Go Moggy...:clap:

Your such a sucker CV. You weren't calling him or them slimeballs when they were singing your tune were you.

Principals, honesty and integrity come at a cost.

You've now seen the light I'm happy to see.

Your JRM is of the same ilk. Only a matter of time before you realise Brexiteers have been played with promises that no one can deliver.

This sh1t will go Parliament like scrambled eggs and be voted out and people exhale sighs of relief...

Can you smell the writing on the wall!!! ;)

I've no idea what your'e talking about.

All I know is, you continue to lose the debate, just like you lost the referendum.

What else is there to say :rolleyes:

I've no idea what your'e talking about.

All I know is, you continue to lose the debate, just like you lost the referendum.

What else is there to say :rolleyes:

You keep losing Brexot votes.

How will Gove fox leadsom and JRM vote that's key. Talk is cheap.

Wakey wakey :)

Do you not use twitter Att ? Its entertainment at a biblical level reading the tweets from the likes of anna soubry, justeen greening and remainer deludes..:LOL:

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 53
Whichever side you’re on the Incompetence of this government and it’s “leader” is eye watering. When you’ve eventually determined your route and got cabinet acceptance for it, however reluctantly, you don’t immediately backtrack at the first shot. The mind boggles.
Agreed Jon,
Mrs. May is an absolute disaster - she's gotta go - asap!
Tim.

Agreed Jon,
Mrs. May is an absolute disaster - she's gotta go - asap!
Tim.

She and her chart show a price well below a severely downtrending 200ma – stop loss was passed some time ago but the holder is hoping, against all belief, that somehow it will recover. Dream on!