Brexit and the Consequences

Couldn't have put it better myself(y)

Goes back to the argument I had with DBP about minority groups and their relentless pushing of the latest pet projects. Ordinary folk, quite rightly, start to question what their government is actually there for. Certainly, it is not there to govern in the interests of the majority.

:idea::clap:

Alternative reality.
Parallel universe.
Obeys an alternative set of physical and social laws.
Cosmological models that exist in a world of strict untested assumptions.
No potential or possibility for transfer of information between universes.
Each universe often has same characters living in different circumstances.
This complies with physical laws of quantum mechanics.

In there somewhere you can find Brexit.

:)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::clap:

Alternative reality.
Parallel universe.
Obeys an alternative set of physical and social laws.
Cosmological models that exist in a world of strict untested assumptions.
No potential or possibility for transfer of information between universes.
Each universe often has same characters living in different circumstances.
This complies with physical laws of quantum mechanics.

In there somewhere you can find Brexit.

:)

That sounds more like a nasty dose of hard left politics to me. :LOL:

Jonathan Pie letting rip - listen carefully for a great line at 2.31 - it's an image you'll struggle to get out of your mind . . .

Jonathan Pie letting rip - listen carefully for a great line at 2.31 - it's an image you'll struggle to get out of your mind . . .

His on par with Trump when I have to turn off to another channel. Time waster who says absolute FA. Needs to stick couple of bars of soap into his gob.

Strange you should enjoy his sh1t. ;)

. . . Strange you should enjoy his sh1t. ;)
Hi Atilla,
I enjoy it because he's (his) a satirist. He's NOT a serious political commentator. That you don't get his 'sh1t' says rather more about you than it does about him!
;)
Tim.
PS. In spite of the vid's title, my reason for posting it has little to do with Brexit. Listen carefully to his comments about the 'relationship' between Mrs. May and Mr. Trump. I think it's funny. Very funny. But I accept that that may well say more about me than it does about him!

Last edited:
Shock admission: Brexit doesn't mean Brexit!

https://twitter.com/MarrShow/status/1018423550783336448/video/1

So she finally admits what we've known all along: she's not delivering Brexit. Absolutely shocked to hear this :rolleyes:

David Davis agrees:

David Davis in the FT, in which the former Brexit Secretary denounces May’s Chequers deal threatens democracy, squanders the opportunities of Brexit and kills our ability to strike trade deals.

"Last week, the government’s Brexit white paper told the country it could look forward to a “common rule book” with the EU. We now face continued harmonisation with the bloc’s rules on goods. Unfortunately, this jeopardises the opportunities offered by Brexit. Under this plan agreed by the cabinet at Chequers, the prime minister’s country residence, Britain would have to obey EU regulations, follow EU rules on how all goods are made, and on a huge range of interconnected areas such as environment and food production. The chance to become a credible trading partner will be compromised and we will be unable to strike free trade deals. As Donald Trump aptly pointed out, it would “kill” the prospect of a US-UK deal. Without control over goods, we would lack the crucial leverage to open up the UK’s export of services to the rest of the world. Not controlling our own regulation is far from an arcane technicality. It would mean that the UK is simply not running its own economy. How laws are made is also a central indicator of whether we have a functioning democracy. If parliament determines laws, we have one; otherwise, we do not. If British democracy is now at stake, so too is our future prosperity."

His on par with Trump when I have to turn off to another channel. Time waster who says absolute FA. Needs to stick couple of bars of soap into his gob.

Strange you should enjoy his sh1t. ;)

Sense of humour failure? You need to move more to the right mate, you might start to laugh again :LOL:

https://twitter.com/MarrShow/status/1018423550783336448/video/1

So she finally admits what we've known all along: she's not delivering Brexit. Absolutely shocked to hear this :rolleyes:

David Davis agrees:

David Davis in the FT, in which the former Brexit Secretary denounces May’s Chequers deal threatens democracy, squanders the opportunities of Brexit and kills our ability to strike trade deals.

"Last week, the government’s Brexit white paper told the country it could look forward to a “common rule book” with the EU. We now face continued harmonisation with the bloc’s rules on goods. Unfortunately, this jeopardises the opportunities offered by Brexit. Under this plan agreed by the cabinet at Chequers, the prime minister’s country residence, Britain would have to obey EU regulations, follow EU rules on how all goods are made, and on a huge range of interconnected areas such as environment and food production. The chance to become a credible trading partner will be compromised and we will be unable to strike free trade deals. As Donald Trump aptly pointed out, it would “kill” the prospect of a US-UK deal. Without control over goods, we would lack the crucial leverage to open up the UK’s export of services to the rest of the world. Not controlling our own regulation is far from an arcane technicality. It would mean that the UK is simply not running its own economy. How laws are made is also a central indicator of whether we have a functioning democracy. If parliament determines laws, we have one; otherwise, we do not. If British democracy is now at stake, so too is our future prosperity."

Strong and stable deception is our Saint Theresa, she even looks like she believes her own words, no wonder most of the Tory party is convinced.

The ole dear would be long gone IF there was a creditable alternative.
I bet that clot Cameron is kicking himself for not seeing it coming !
Where is he now ?
Most of them get rich from past cronies.