Brexit and the Consequences

Here's a third....As Australia is in the Europe now and we still have free movement, Im off...:clap:

Here's a third....As Australia is in the Europe now and we still have free movement, Im off...:clap:

LOL goes to show Europes plans to take over and rule the World. We need James Bond to stop the evil Empire from expanding.

Don't you think Austria entry sounds like Rag 'n' Bone Man from Brighton :)

Don't you think Austria entry sounds like Rag 'n' Bone Man from Brighton :)

Im not actually listening to it....jeez, Im in the same room as the telly just lifting my head avery 30 secs to agree with the Mrs. ;)

Im not actually listening to it....jeez, Im in the same room as the telly just lifting my head avery 30 secs to agree with the Mrs. ;)

You mean you missed the songs? Only watching the scoring?

LOL no fun in that. Like one of those puppy dogs in cars that have heads bobbing up and down haha. Top man. Mrs lucky to ave you (y)

OMG results out...

I'm wrong again...

I'm on a roll hahahahaaa

Oh what joy :whistle:whistling:whistling

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Actually, on second thoughts not too bad on mute.

Bit of a spectacle (y)(y)(y)

I go away for a couple of days and this thread degenerates into a Eurotrash discussion, what is the world coming to [emoji50] oh wait, we have been talking Eurotrash all along, carry on [emoji6]

Whoever picks the UK's songs should be sacked.
They are awful.

I liked it. Wasn't that bad. It's the political fixed scoring imo.

In fact, I thought we might win it :)

Still fun to watch and good bit of silly fun. (y)

I liked it. Wasn't that bad. It's the political fixed scoring imo.

In fact, I thought we might win it :)

Still fun to watch and good bit of silly fun. (y)

We came 3rd.
Well that's not too bad you might think.
From bottom.

:oops::oops::mad:

A propos of nothing very much (and certainly not audio dross) I have often thought that Jacob Rees-Mogg bears some resemblance to the late Peter Cook but without the latter's keen grasp of the reasons for the social divide. I look forward to JRM's reign post-Brexit:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mate has just bought a printer that can print cups, anyone fancy a T2W personal mug with your username on ?? :LOL:

:clap: Yay, look what Ive been given tonight...Its taken prime position on my trading desk. :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_0354 (2).JPG
    IMG_0354 (2).JPG
    760.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0358 (2).JPG
    IMG_0358 (2).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
We came 3rd.
Well that's not too bad you might think.
From bottom.

:oops::oops::mad:

Face up to it, Pat. The Brits are not musically minded,at present. Besides, Eurovision? Even the name is going to make them tone deaf. Far more important matters on their minds.

Face up to it, Pat. The Brits are not musically minded,at present. Besides, Eurovision? Even the name is going to make them tone deaf. Far more important matters on their minds.
Participation is the main thing one might say.
Just as a matter of interest WHO does pick our songs and performers ? Anyone even know ?

I've always believed that Eurovision is a po0litical thing. Therefore, UK was unlikely to win, in any case. No composer with a promising hit song, is going to put it in in the contest. Far better to have one of the big record companies buy it and market it. If it has been turned down by them, only then, may the composer take a chance and hope that his country is going to win the vote for that year.

UK is not at the top of the popularity polls this year. I wonder why that is? :)
'

I've always believed that Eurovision is a po0litical thing. Therefore, UK was unlikely to win, in any case. No composer with a promising hit song, is going to put it in in the contest. Far better to have one of the big record companies buy it and market it. If it has been turned down by them, only then, may the composer take a chance and hope that his country is going to win the vote for that year.

UK is not at the top of the popularity polls this year. I wonder why that is? :)
'

Probably because we have minds of our own and don't behave like moronic EU lemmings sleepwalking into the abyss. (y)

Probably because we have minds of our own and don't behave like moronic EU lemmings sleepwalking into the abyss. (y)

Absolutely! The UK has its own post-Brexit abyss and the Brits are perfectly capable of walking into it by themselves without the company of any damn foreigner rodents:)

I've a dread feeling that our relationship with the EU isn't a journey, its a circle. We are drawn in by the economic advantages, we are repulsed by the political implications, but eventually the economic advantages become stronger and we are drawn in again, but eventually......

The EU isn't an abyss, but we are sleepwalking.