Brexit and the Consequences

I know someone that votes against any foreign looking names on the annual company voting card for shareholders.
Is this Brexit too or nationalism ?
Personally I vote against the company making political donations. Pure bribery and a waste of money.

I know someone that votes against any foreign looking names on the annual company voting card for shareholders.
Is this Brexit too or nationalism ?
Personally I vote against the company making political donations. Pure bribery and a waste of money.

I feel uneasy trusting my money to anyone who might not be from the same racial / religious background as my ancestors. People with firm religious beliefs tend to treat people from other backgrounds differently, and I don't mean more favourably.

I feel uneasy trusting my money to anyone who might not be from the same racial / religious background as my ancestors. People with firm religious beliefs tend to treat people from other backgrounds differently, and I don't mean more favourably.

How do you feel about China buying US debt?

Also, came across this piece.

Dominic Grieve on Boris Johnson and Brexit: ‘He should resign. Yes’

The former Tory attorney general has been called a ‘traitor’ in the rightwing press for his refusal to accept a hard Brexit. But he remains committed to softening our exit from the EU – and says it is time for the foreign secretary to go

Dominic Grieve is dead right. What we also know is that Boris can't keep lid on his mouth and likely lead to election revolt.

Boris Johnson, man of much hot air and bluster, he could probably talk a balloon to fly over the Himalayas.

wrt Funding grammer schools with 50m, tells me Tory party getting ready for elections. Not a serious policy for education but simply to get people buzzing about Tory v Labour nonse about what differentiates them. I see some strikes and union action in the offing too. So text book scripted. Watch this space :)

The wi-fi is a bit hit and miss in here, That was me that grabbed the mic off the uk entry :clap: ...im currently in a lisburn slammer..

Do you know what kind of dragons they were?

Go on, enlighten me....:LOL:

Asian dragons coz European dragons have wings and fly. Asian dragons breath fire. Don't forget it's important! Small detail may save your bacon one day. (y)

The wi-fi is a bit hit and miss in here, That was me that grabbed the mic off the uk entry :clap: ...im currently in a lisburn slammer..

Go on, enlighten me....:LOL:

Here is some more englightment for you. Should be here matey, drinks flowing nicely hahaha

Scoring always a laf. Love Norton's comments.

Ok ready for it.

If you can be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains, If you can resist complaining, If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time, If you can take criticism and blame without resentment, If you can ignore a friend's limited education and never correct him or her, If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend, If you can face the world without lies and deceit, If you can honestly say that deep in your heart you have no prejudice against creed, race or Europeans, then you have reached the same spiritual development as a dog!

I've always said treat disappointment in life as a dog would or woof. P1ss on it and walk away. :drunk:

United kingdom......Nil pwa, I blame Brexit...

BTW, ive told our lass that this is the last time UK will be able to enter due to leaving the EU.:cheesy:

Gutted...:LOL:

Last edited:
Same here matey, I thought she sang really well.

Sod the EU we're leaving.

Goes to show how bloody wrong I was. :(

:cheers::cheers:

You've had far to much to drink...You're going to regret it in the morning.:cry:

How can Israel be leading???

It's a singing contest not a bleeding circus freak show. Gottaaa laff...

Maldova was a much better show. Thought it was a well confusing mechanical prodution.

Norton said Sweden was a Justin Timberlake stand in or something. He was right. Gooo go go go Sweden. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: