Brexit and the Consequences

You give him benefit of the doubt do you?

Watch this video clip of what Barnier says carefully.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...lds-line-on-brexit-even-as-u-k-stance-softens

Sir Craig said it is "simply not true" that Britain can't leave the EU while keeping some of the benefits of it, but Mr Rees-Mogg accused him of "terminological inexactitude".

Michel Barnier is speaking terminological inexactitude then. Perhaps RM can explain what Michel Barnier is really saying and whether we should take him seriously or not.

Much BS from RM imo.

So far only TM and her cabinet knows how we can leave the EU and keep some of the benefits? Remains a mystery to the rest of us including Parliament.

There's a lot of biased opinions depending on the author of the story...

This is a excerpt from the statement in the link below....

"Business for Britain, which campaigns for exit, estimates that at worst, tariffs would cost British exporters just £7.4 billion a year and says the UK would save enough on EU membership fees to be able to compensate exporters for that."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-would-brexit-mean-for-british-trade/

Plus,would WTO rules really be the end of our economy ?

http://leavehq.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=128

Last edited:
There's a lot of biased opinions depending on the author of the story...

This is a excerpt from the statement in the link below....

"Business for Britain, which campaigns for exit, estimates that at worst, tariffs would cost British exporters just £7.4 billion a year and says the UK would save enough on EU membership fees to be able to compensate exporters for that."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-would-brexit-mean-for-british-trade/

Plus,would WTO rules really be the end of our economy ?

http://leavehq.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=128

WTO rules and 7.4bn is peanuts compared to mega loss UK will face just on Finance industry.

Latter article obviously better explains challenges than the Daily telatrash imo.

That Teletrash article is from February by the way.

You know the topics moved on to minimising damage rather than WTO will make us money nonsense. ?

I was just trying to add some balance of the back of your Michel Barnier link, he is still acting like he's trying to threaten us, Its just his attitude and comments.

Everything is up for negotiation, he shouldn't say we cant have this or cant have that at such a early stage...Merkel will put him right when she see's how much WTO tariff's are going to cost germany.

With response to your QT question earlier....Ill let you watch the master in action once again....:LOL:

Last edited:
. . . With response to your QT question earlier....Ill let you watch the master in action once again...
Yes Mike, I agree - JRM is a class act. The sooner TM shuffles off her perch and he steps up to the plate the better! He stands head 'n shoulders above all other politicians by virtue of his calm manner, polite and measured response. Yes, he's a toff but, unusually, he's not patronizing or arrogant. I like him.
Tim.

I was just trying to add some balance of the back of your Michel Barnier link, he is still acting like he's trying to threaten us, Its just his attitude and comments.

Everything is up for negotiation, he shouldn't say we cant have this or cant have that at such a early stage...Merkel will put him right when she see's how much WTO tariff's are going to cost germany.

With response to your QT question earlier....Ill let you watch the master in action once again....:LOL:

Ok Mike. Serious reply to you.

1. He starts off by saying you are either in EU or out and he gets a big applause.

Well this is total rubbish as there are quite a few different flavours of Brexit. So unless he wants to be either in as we are or all out WTO rules. That's it.

You've got ask well what's all the negotiations about then. You must accept his talking utter b0ll0cks. As for the guy who shouts at YES and claps what a moron he too must be. I guess these boys are the hard brexit WTO hoo harrs.

Here are the different flavours of EU.
600px-Supranational_European_Bodies-en.svg.png

Also, on this point, TM got a resounding slap against a hard brexit means brexit tosh so make of that what you will.

2. He then goes on to say this is the view of Donald Tusk.

More tosh. Tusk said you can't pick and mix. Not you are either in or out. He also said UK must first negotiate exit before negotiating the new deal.

Once again typical lying politician moron that he is. Doesn't make you angry that he is talking b0ll0cks.

3. He then goes on to summarising if UK is out then we can't have ECJ setting rules and regulations to bind us by.

Well that's bleeding obvious if we are out. He states some tosh and then follows on with his summary of what that entails.

Why would EU force ECJ judgements, directives or regulations on us if we are out?

That's it from me - the guy is a total ****** of a politician. 3 pieces of bull**** and everyone thinks his done well.

So annoying that what I may consider reasonable people like your good self buy into this total crap.

(y)

The other guy who replies is correct when he states that the choice is not a binary one. He clearly tries to explain but Mogg twit comes back with his terminologically in exactitude tosh. How very clever of him to turn the argument into a lark, absolute idiot.

Please guys put your lights on. His the biggest feckign lying toe rag on that panel. :(

Last edited:
Yes Mike, I agree - JRM is a class act. The sooner TM shuffles off her perch and he steps up to the plate the better! He stands head 'n shoulders above all other politicians by virtue of his calm manner, polite and measured response. Yes, he's a toff but, unusually, he's not patronizing or arrogant. I like him.
Tim.

I have mentioned earlier somewhere that i thought he is P.M material...Just noticed this :LOL:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/petition-launched-jacob-rees-mogg-179498

So Atilla, your not a fan then ? :LOL:

you will come round pal....give it time.

Firstly, we can leave the customs union, but then negotiate a "customs union agreement", this is not being part of the single market but a bespoke agreement that could cover financial and other trade products. Therefore we would not have to accept any free movement imposed by a single market membership.....simples :smart:

Last edited:
More like I'll be leaving if it does end up looking that way.
The big escape plan is in progress (y)
Hi Atilla,
As a matter of interest, a couple of questions for you. . .
1. What country do you plan to escape to?
2. What makes you think that the political grass (as opposed to warmer weather, fresh seafood or something else non-Brexit related) will be greener there than it will be in the U.K. post Brexit?
Tim.

Ok Mike. Serious reply to you.

1. He starts off by saying you are either in EU or out and he gets a big applause.

Well this is total rubbish as there are quite a few different flavours of Brexit. So unless he wants to be either in as we are or all out WTO rules. That's it.

You've got ask well what's all the negotiations about then. You must accept his talking utter b0ll0cks. As for the guy who shouts at YES and claps what a moron he too must be. I guess these boys are the hard brexit WTO hoo harrs.

Here are the different flavours of EU.
600px-Supranational_European_Bodies-en.svg.png

Also, on this point, TM got a resounding slap against a hard brexit means brexit tosh so make of that what you will.

2. He then goes on to say this is the view of Donald Tusk.

More tosh. Tusk said you can't pick and mix. Not you are either in or out. He also said UK must first negotiate exit before negotiating the new deal.

Once again typical lying politician moron that he is. Doesn't make you angry that he is talking b0ll0cks.

3. He then goes on to summarising if UK is out then we can't have ECJ setting rules and regulations to bind us by.

Well that's bleeding obvious if we are out. He states some tosh and then follows on with his summary of what that entails.

Why would EU force ECJ judgements, directives or regulations on us if we are out?

That's it from me - the guy is a total ****** of a politician. 3 pieces of bull**** and everyone thinks his done well.

So annoying that what I may consider reasonable people like your good self buy into this total crap.

(y)

The other guy who replies is correct when he states that the choice is not a binary one. He clearly tries to explain but Mogg twit comes back with his terminologically in exactitude tosh. How very clever of him to turn the argument into a lark, absolute idiot.

Please guys put your lights on. His the biggest feckign lying toe rag on that panel. :(

JRM or David Davis, outsider BoJo (y) All fantastic candidates, but I think JRM can talk to the people. Reminds me of that other great leader Mrs T. She was also a great communicator.

Last edited:
JRM or David Davis, outsider BoJo (y) All fantastic candidates, but I think JRM can talk to the people. Reminds me of that other great leader Mrs T. She was also a great communicator.

Absolutely right about JRM. The exception on a BBC Question Time panel of complete Drongos. JRM was the only one able to communicate with and hold the attention of a cross section audience that otherwise at times, ridiculed the comments of the rest of the panel.

Attachments

• BBCQT.JPG
    BBCQT.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 65
Absolutely right about JRM. The exception on a BBC Question Time panel of complete Drongos. JRM was the only one able to communicate with and hold the attention of a cross section audience that otherwise at times, ridiculed the comments of the rest of the panel.

Oh hello, where have you been hiding ? :LOL:

ps, s+p comp is still running.

Oh hello, where have you been hiding ? :LOL:

ps, s+p comp is still running.

Been a bit busy on another project! (Makes you think about successful traders and FL's poser on whether they spend time on forums). Still a bit too busy to do the competition but can't resist the temptation to look in from time to time. Nevertheless, Brexit is important and despite the mega balls up from Lady Theresa it's still going to occur and be successful (IMHO).

My other thought is to when the Remainers will finally acknowledge the democratic vote and stop going on about accepting the voter's decision but simultaneously rabbiting on about the need for another (final – if it agrees with what they want) referendum. As for the senile Vince Cable who once agreed I believe, that Ming Campbell at age 65 was too old to continue as Liberal Democrat Leader yet now wants the job at age 74 for himself --------- :LOL::LOL:

Politics – never a dull moment: lots more exciting than trading.

Last edited:
Been a bit busy on another project! (Makes you think about successful traders and FL's poser on whether they spend time on forums). Still a bit too busy to do the competition but can't resist the temptation to look in from time to time. Nevertheless, Brexit is important and despite the mega balls up from Lady Theresa it's still going to occur and be successful (IMHO).

My other thought is to when the Remainers will finally acknowledge the democratic vote and stop going on about accepting the voter's decision but simultaneously rabbiting on about the need for another (final – if it agrees with what they want) referendum. As for the senile Vince Cable who once agreed I believe, that Ming Campbell at age 65 was too old to continue as Liberal Democrat Leader yet now wants the job at age 74 for himself --------- :LOL::LOL:

Keep up old boy... People do live longer these days you know :)

:idea: Organising Atilla's leaving do? :)

Yep, politics the world over going through a seismic shift. Only a surprise to the majority mind :LOL:
I was writing about this revolution back in 2007/8 and we are nowhere near done with it yet !

Amazing story. Some badly run company falls on hard times and the author of the article tries to link it's woes to Brexit.

TBH M8, just keep on posting these biased fake news stories, they are a great laugh. :LOL:

Headline picture was worth a few chuckles comon admit it ;)

Amazing story. Some badly run company falls on hard times and the author of the article tries to link it's woes to Brexit.

TBH M8, just keep on posting these biased fake news stories, they are a great laugh. :LOL:

As for the amazing story bad company hits bad times, let's keep count.

For every 4% sending positive vibes about 30% negative feed back.

Numbers never your strong point though was it? :(