Brexit and the Consequences

I was about to say that I thought all English people were thin, but then I realized he is Scottish. Too many deep fried mars bars for him, I'm afraid.:whistling

You know far to much about our country HH...Do you have a holiday home here..:LOL:

And Angus Robinson.....ohh please please..:LOL:

I still can't get my head around the projection of them losing 22 seats.

If it's true, that would mean the Tories gaining up to 15 of them.
Whatever the split....it's a proper slap for the Sturgenator :clap::clap:

You know far to much about our country HH...Do you have a holiday home here..:LOL:

I deal with Brits a lot who travel back and forth alot and my family's English (by descent). Family tree is from Eastleigh and Newps, Bucks ages back. I guess that makes me a Tory by descent.

I have a vested interest in May. GBP dropping more. :clap::whistling

I am praying for 1.24. Exit position. Then enter long GBP.

I deal with Brits a lot who travel back and forth alot and my family's English (by descent). Family tree is from Eastleigh and Newps, Bucks ages back. I guess that makes me a Tory by descent.

I have a vested interest in May. GBP dropping more. :clap::whistling

I am praying for 1.24. Exit position. Then enter long GBP.

their starting to buy it now at 1.277 dont leave it to late..

Of the seats now declared, it's becoming clearer that as the night unfolds, the results are showing swings both ways, but in reflection of the Brexit results. So if it continues to pan out, then the exit poll will be completely wrong as it will not have factored in the Brexit effect. Also, the exit poll takes no account of postal votes. Additionally, Sturgeon can forget all about another indy ref vote.

their starting to buy it now at 1.277 dont leave it to late..

Bloomberg just said a "hard win" will result in ~1.22, a soft win will likely lead to ~1.24.

I see your point though. Late is the same as wrong. The CHF, JPY has become the safe haven funds, you are actually charged to hold money those currency at certain levels.
CHF 0.9684 - short post-election, and hold to 0.99-1.00
JPY 109.98 - hasn't been there in a while. FOP strike 0.009 2017-06-30 x12.5M
GBP short term long post-election.

Jeremy Corbyn, more like Jeremy Gorbachev

Bit of money going into the YEN Counter

Hung Parliament maybe.

No I don't think so.

Labour isn't getting the swing in line with the exit poll. So this points to the poll being wrong. In which case, we could end up with more Tory seats than the exit poll and with similar amount of seats as they had before the election was called :LOL:

No I don't think so.

Labour isn't getting the swing in line with the exit poll. So this points to the poll being wrong. In which case, we could end up with more Tory seats than the exit poll and with similar amount of seats as they had before the election was called :LOL:

It wasn't the best campaign from the torys tbf...

Yep agreed.....This is what happens when you try to play nice.

if Maggie was running things today...she would have battered Corbyn to a pulp.
On this we agree.

I know you don't like me, but I am liking more and more what you say.

So much for all those losers who thought there was a rebound @1.2770. :p

Watch it drop below 1.27 for sure. I am still praying for the BB prediction of 1.24.

I am hearing people ask "on the telly" how will May survive? What are with all these faithless MPs. She has not been PM for very long. Give her some time. And I thought Americans were impatient.

Well it dropped below 1.2700. That's all I cared about. 1.2694.

Are we thinking this is the floor? Will it rebound to 1.296