Brexit and the Consequences

I sub contract my expertise to a major US corporation. So self employed and probably average 170/ 13 hr days/yr

You know it's different when working for thy self CV.

Let's be fair. We get the rewards of our hours and work. Others don't.

That's a common fault we think and judge others by our own standards and abilities. Not always the same.

Many social issues have a habit of leaving damaged individuals who need help. We may just be the lucky ones. Believe me I'm no bleeding heart but I know many who work extremely long hours and still make little money.

Jeez C-V...thats a fair shift lad....i average just over 60 hrs a week mon to fri...thats not including breaks..

Yep I'm aware of the rules n regs in place on your job.

Unfortunately our job runs round the clock d/s n/s until the job is complete. We can arrange cover if needed, but it would cause additional unbudgeted cost and mean someone may have to travel a few hundred miles to replace you.

Longest unbroken stint was 93 days. I built a v nice extension on the house on the back of that one :LOL:

e) political spin.... as many workers on the minimum wage don't use food banks... yet nurses and police who are above the minimum wage and work long hours need to ???
Something doesn't add up...Has this been worked out by Dianne Abbott ??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40184826

Looks like she has been side lined by the top brass. Hardly surprising given the constant stream of verbal diarrhea she spouts. Electoral liability.

Tories sharpening knives and we haven't even had all the votes yet.

Why Theresa May Could Be Damaged Even If She Wins U.K. Election

More I hear TM talk about Brexit and how she's qualified, the more I realise what a train crash UK is heading for with her wind and waffle about S&S leadership. No opposition, no debate on kind of exit people want. Just that - you will comply.

Make your votes count. Didn't even appear for the debate taking the British people for granted. (n)

What a set of swines we all seem to have for leaders these days. The sh1t has truly floated to the top.

Large surge in conservative votes at 5.30 pm.....as they all have been working.:whistling

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40184826

Looks like she has been side lined by the top brass. Hardly surprising given the constant stream of verbal diarrhea she spouts. Electoral liability.[/QUOTE]

Exit polls out.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Can't wait to hear your pov?

Hillarious.

I'll be off soon, duty calls (y)

If that exit poll is right in any way....i'll eat my hardhat :LOL:

eg Sunderland voted for Brexit.....and on this poll Labour increases it's vote share in the same seat.

So many things don't add up with this poll...including the Scottish situation where SNP would lose 22 seats.....never gonna happen is it :LOL:

2 results in and it's becoming clearer that the exit poll is pie in the sky.

So Atilla, you can go back to crying into your beer :LOL:

Newcastle and Sunderland are hard Labour areas...Maggie closed the pit's and their still very bitter about it.

2 results in and it's becoming clearer that the exit poll is pie in the sky.

So Atilla, you can go back to crying into your beer :LOL:

He's on election duty tonight, Look for a man on t.v dressed in orange suit with Tim Farron tattoo's on each arm...:LOL:

Are you watching results HH ? or selling our precious £...

He's on election duty tonight, Look for a man on t.v dressed in orange suit with Tim Farron tattoo's on each arm...:LOL:

Better. Entered put FOPs on GBP. Yes, I am watching and relishing those who cry into their beer.:clap:

Looks like the mighty Alex Salmond might lose his seat to the Tories......orgasmic (y)

Looks like the mighty Alex Salmond might lose his seat to the Tories......orgasmic (y)

I was about to say that I thought all English people were thin, but then I realized he is Scottish. Too many deep fried mars bars for him, I'm afraid.:whistling

GBP bottomed out?

This is a wash out....where is he ! He should be on here being baited mercilessly :LOL: