Brexit and the Consequences

Today is the day that the nation commits suicide

R.I.P. UK

Listening to Sky News, hearing most of the elderly in Clacton On Sea voted for Brexit because they wanted the place back as how they remembered.

Apparently most of the peeps there are elderly and 1/3 not well educated. Last place where UKIP had an MP. Can see how they were sold some **** and bull story and voted for it like lemmings hoping their dream to wind back clock.

They feel the area has been left behind and have not benefited from EU. I'd like to ask how they envisage Brexit will help revive their sea side?

There is the possibility fall in the pound will help them as affording holidays abroad may become more costly.

I hope they live long enough to see the outcome of their hopes and visions. :(:cry::(

I read a report that lots of British Expats in Spain are now applying for citizenship. Is that true? What's the Spanish government position on this?

Lots of Brits like Spain for the weather and its other fine attributes so I don't think the exchange rate will make all that difference - when it comes to holidays/widescreen televisions/cars/Sky+Virgin subscriptions, the Brits always seem to find the money from somewhere!

Well if they couldn't vote on Brexit much like being disowned by the UK. Orphaned if you like.

Look how Australia have turned out. Really well I reckon. They'll prosper and thrive in Spain.

No wonder they are not flocking back here to live happily with their neighbours in Clacton On Sea :cheesy:

Our Henry did it didn't he?

I see that David Starkey on Radio 4's Today programme this morning, likened (with good reasoning) Brexit to Henry VIII's break with Rome. His best comment was however, to tell Nick Robinson to "shut up and listen to somebody who knows what they're talking about". I find the Today programme's most annoying trait is for its politically biased interviewers to have a set agenda and when the subject's answers don't conform they are immediately interrupted and asked another (quite often loaded) question.

I really do think that we could do an excellent deal with the EU by hiving off the political arm of the BBC and giving it to them for free. :idea:

Listening to Sky News, hearing most of the elderly in Clacton On Sea voted for Brexit because they wanted the place back as how they remembered.

Apparently most of the peeps there are elderly and 1/3 not well educated. Last place where UKIP had an MP. Can see how they were sold some **** and bull story and voted for it like lemmings hoping their dream to wind back clock.

They feel the area has been left behind and have not benefited from EU. I'd like to ask how they envisage Brexit will help revive their sea side?

There is the possibility fall in the pound will help them as affording holidays abroad may become more costly.

I hope they live long enough to see the outcome of their hopes and visions. :(:cry::(

They are probably not as miffed as the unemployed youth of the EU.

Just read the letter to EU. Quite to the point and formal , the odd mild threat there about give us a good deal and we will share our security intelligence with you kind of thing. Thoughts ? ?

Bet junker and his cronies wish they gave Cameron his deal now. :LOL: :LOL:

Give them a inch of power and it goes to their heed's. Theresa May is proving to be a worthy P.M. The lady is not for turning. You go girl :clap:

Bet junker and his cronies wish they gave Cameron his deal now. :LOL: :LOL:

Give them a inch of power and it goes to their heed's. Theresa May is proving to be a worthy P.M. The lady is not for turning. You go girl :clap:

It's a big job she has taken on, but she seems to have a clear sense of the tasks that lie ahead. I think it would be a big mistake for the Europeans to underestimate Britain's resolve. I hope they don't make the mistake of trying to back us into a corner.

Attachments

• do you know who i am.gif
    do you know who i am.gif
    728.6 KB · Views: 100
Her job is being made slightly easier due to the fact Corbyn, Farron and the SNP clowns are a laughing stock, at least she can stay focused on the job in hand.

Her job is being made slightly easier due to the fact Corbyn, Farron and the SNP clowns are a laughing stock, at least she can stay focused on the job in hand.

It seems seriously anti-British to be anti-Brexit. F economics, What ever happened to national pride, don't you think?

It's a big job she has taken on, but she seems to have a clear sense of the tasks that lie ahead. I think it would be a big mistake for the Europeans to underestimate Britain's resolve. I hope they don't make the mistake of trying to back us into a corner.

I think that Brexiteers have backed themselves into the corner, One good thing that UK has done for Europe is to improve its resolve to keep together.

We shall see. Deals are going to be negotiated that are going to be unpleasant for one side, or the other.

Teresa May became prime minster and is doing a job the British people,voted for

To leave the European Union

That's her main priority on the job objectives .......

Been a rocky road to pressing the damn button but we are here now ......

You think we are in disarray around what happening in next 2 years ?

Now,watch the chaos as the Europeans actually have to do something instead if posturing and waiting for us to press,the button........it will be a farce

I can't believe people are actually thinking much will be achieved in the so called 2 year negotiation period

Seriously ?

Rules are there to be broken ......first side to blink will lose round 1

Fascinating stuff

N

It seems seriously anti-British to be anti-Brexit. F economics, What ever happened to national pride, don't you think?

The vote tore the uk apart and really affected a lot of people

I was pissed when we voted to,leave as it cost me a lot of money but hey that's life and you live,with the consequences of a democracy

I accepted,the vote and now look forward to 2 years of bluff and counter bluff negotiations ......will take 5 to 10 years to get us where we want to be ....forget deadlines they will mean squat diddly .......rules are there to be broken now by the protagonists ......

Fascinating times

N