Brexit and the Consequences

Where? Says who?

Dimwits are in decline!

if the report turns out to be true then the majority of the population of the planet will be under the control of Islamic rule, where does that fit within a utopia of peace and goodwill for humanity as we currently understand it in the West?

if the report turns out to be true then the majority of the population of the planet will be under the control of Islamic rule, where does that fit within a utopia of peace and goodwill for humanity as we currently understand it in the West?

What report?

You talking r0llicks!

Dimwits herd their women like cattle. Shoot their professors for trying to educate them otherwise. You really think they are the next super race?

Once oil runs out in another 15-20 years what do you think their status on this planet be?

Having said that all bleeding religions make me SICK with their GOD delusion in this day and age. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'm laffing so much I'm about to fall off me rocking chair. :LOL:

And what is the track record of Christianity? Or Judaism? Or Hinduism?

It is just a statistical anomaly.

What it means is that all other people are relinquishing their belief systems in favour of science, knowledge and greater understanding of our position on the planet and in the universe whilst they hold on to their Adam and Eve.

Islam is the most insular, protective and reluctant to change. Ignorant to science and knowledge and thus stuck in their old ways.

I think once oil runs out and they have to do real work they'll begin to change or die out.

What report?

You talking r0llicks!

Dimwits herd their women like cattle. Shoot their professors for trying to educate them otherwise. You really think they are the next super race?

Once oil runs out in another 15-20 years what do you think their status on this planet be?

Having said that all bleeding religions make me SICK with their GOD delusion in this day and age. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'm laffing so much I'm about to fall off me rocking chair. :LOL:

According to the report quoted in the article the population growth related to childbirth rates for each religion appear to extrapolate that Islam is growing at the fastest rate - have you read the article?

It's nothing to do with what you, or I, believe will happen, nothing to do with oil or god delusions or anything else, it a prediction based on a study and if it turns out to be true, then there will be no 'higher plain' for humanity as, just as you point out, they are dimwits!!

And what is the track record of Christianity? Or Judaism? Or Hinduism?

I am not religious and see nothing but the trouble that comes with it, if humans hadn't invented it as a means to control population and enrich the few then we might be in a far better place today, or we might not be !

But we are stuck with it, in its many forms, some forms are much kinder than others.

Islam is the most insular, protective and reluctant to change. Ignorant to science and knowledge and thus stuck in their old ways.

I think once oil runs out and they have to do real work they'll begin to change or die out.

I don't know that I would call Muslims "ignorant of science".

" . . . during the dark ages of medieval Europe, incredible scientific advances were made in the Muslim world. Geniuses in Baghdad, Cairo, Damascus and Cordoba took on the scholarly works of ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Persia, Greece, India and China, developing what we would call "modern" science. New disciplines emerged – algebra, trigonometry and chemistry as well as major advances in medicine, astronomy, engineering and agriculture. Arabic texts replaced Greek as the fonts of wisdom, helping to shape the scientific revolution of the Renaissance." (The Guardian)

Christians have become not only distrustful of science but disdainful. And it continues to get worse.

It is just a statistical anomaly.

What it means is that all other people are relinquishing their belief systems in favour of science, knowledge and greater understanding of our position on the planet and in the universe whilst they hold on to their Adam and Eve.

Incorrect, the article states that around 16% of the population will end up non-religious and that will also diminish in time.

According to the report quoted in the article the population growth related to childbirth rates for each religion appear to extrapolate that Islam is growing at the fastest rate - have you read the article?

It's nothing to do with what you, or I, believe will happen, nothing to do with oil or god delusions or anything else, it a prediction based on a study and if it turns out to be true, then there will be no 'higher plain' for humanity as, just as you point out, they are dimwits!!

Rubbish.

If the population of EU is 500m and they are 10% that means they are 50m againts 450m.

Population of India is 1.2bn and 300m is muslim. Who cares if they are the largest?

It means Atheists v Muslims. Atheism means people don't believe. Just playing with statistics. If they want to remain with their 2000 year old beliefs so what?

I reckon Budhism is likely to be the largest by virtue of India and China's population sizes. Unlike muslims they are not in your face so people don't notice them much.

Still r0llicks and just numbers.

" . . . during the dark ages of medieval Europe, incredible scientific advances were made in the Muslim world. Geniuses in Baghdad, Cairo, Damascus and Cordoba took on the scholarly works of ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Persia, Greece, India and China, developing what we would call "modern" science. New disciplines emerged – algebra, trigonometry and chemistry as well as major advances in medicine, astronomy, engineering and agriculture. Arabic texts replaced Greek as the fonts of wisdom, helping to shape the scientific revolution of the Renaissance." (The Guardian)

Christians have become not only distrustful of science but disdainful. And it continues to get worse.

I agree, Islam was the most progressive at one stage in history, for some reason it appears to have lost its way. Maybe because Christianity saw a good thing and took it over and repressed Islam, I'm not sure.

The problem with Islam is its spread at all costs despite the 'moderate' element disputing this, it appears that they pretend to want to integrate but the hidden agenda is just to convert the unbelievers.

That was in their golden period which has been long extinguished.

All I see is finger wagging in face telling people this and that.

Not saying all religious people are bad, but ALL established religions are bad for reinforcing lies and screwing people beliefs up. Tolerate and respect beliefs we are told. That's like saying tolerate and respect lies.

Anyhow, I appreciate it may be part of our history as to how we got here today ( much like gang warfare ). From here onwards, I have no idea why it still plays such a big part in peoples lives.

If one looks back at history and old buildings the greatest are Castles and Monastries, Temples and Mosques. Symbolising War and Religion.

Time we left them both behind.

We are at the Cusp of a New Era! New Millennium :)

I agree, Islam was the most progressive at one stage in history, for some reason it appears to have lost its way. Maybe because Christianity saw a good thing and took it over and repressed Islam, I'm not sure.

The problem with Islam is its spread at all costs despite the 'moderate' element disputing this, it appears that they pretend to want to integrate but the hidden agenda is just to convert the unbelievers.

We focus so much on our own three-score-and-ten that we forget that we're only a blip. When one is looking at centuries, much less millennia, he has to devote more than just casual interest to the history. Egyptians, for example, forgot how to speak and read their own language. What's that all about?

Seems like just about everyone has lost his way. We may be working our way toward "end times" or we may reach some sort of epiphany and start behaving rationally. But it's a mistake to blame everything on the Muslim bogeyman. Even if all the Muslims on the face of the earth were to disappear tomorrow, we'd still be chin-deep in problems of our own making.

That was in their golden period which has been long extinguished.

All I see is finger wagging in face telling people this and that.

One could say the same about England. Or the US.

Anyhow, I appreciate it may be part of our history as to how we got here today ( much like gang warfare ). From here onwards, I have no idea why it still plays such a big part in peoples lives.

Fear.

We focus so much on our own three-score-and-ten that we forget that we're only a blip. When one is looking at centuries, much less millennia, he has to devote more than just casual interest to the history. Egyptians, for example, forgot how to speak and read their own language. What's that all about?

Seems like just about everyone has lost his way. We may be working our way toward "end times" or we may reach some sort of epiphany and start behaving rationally. But it's a mistake to blame everything on the Muslim bogeyman. Even if all the Muslims on the face of the earth were to disappear tomorrow, we'd still be chin-deep in problems of our own making.

Just another enemy to justify spending on military imo. They were US allies against Russia for so many years.

Back then the bogey man was communism. Before then it was Germany rising power and the Jews were the bogey man.

Tomorrow it'll be someone else.

Everyone needs a monster to strive against to make them selves feel good.

David v Golliath same as Trump v Mexicans migrants.

What gets me is that dimwits fall for it each and every time. Freaking stupid imbeciles.

On this thread, it's UK v Europe directive and regulations. The very nature of the beast that preserves our well being and high quality standards.

Sell people some daft story and promise them a few golden nuggets and they'll believe you.

Totally agree there Atilla , first it needs to start in the primary schools and then the secondary schools to teach that all religion is just unproven fairytale, Ricky gervais hits the mark pretty well in this clip. Once all religion is phased out then you will see world peace......
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZOwNK6n9U

Totally agree there Atilla , first it needs to start in the primary schools and then the secondary schools to teach that all religion is just unproven fairytale, Ricky gervais hits the mark pretty well in this clip. Once all religion is phased out then you will see world peace......

Unfortunately, it's not that easy. The society still requires a certain moral code that provides the glue and also perpetuates the society. Otherwise it becomes extinct. The code, however, needn't come from religion. A moral code need be based on nothing more than rationality and logic. Killing each other, for example, is neither rational nor logical. On the other hand, polyandry is perfectly okay as long as the proper attitudes are developed from the beginning.

We are creatures of habit and mechanical instinctive social animals.

Watch these Starlings in flight how they follow each other.

Changes in direction and formation quite remarkable. Human instinct to conform and move in packs much the same as in other animals.

We are simply just another evolved species with not much difference at core physical layer.

As long as people are different in their beliefs to each other then there will be conflict, they try to tolerate each other until it boils over , for example opposing football teams, but religion is the main culprit, it serves no purpose...I was taken to church at an early age , I managed to make my own mind up when I was about 9 or 10 that it is all fictional, yet still see myself as a good honest person without religion.