A New Low?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (n)

First Pboyles and now The Hare!

At times like this one cannot help but think of the immortal words of legendary thinker (and winner of the 2009 World Philosophy Contest) Mahmoud Slapdempoopies:

"What the f uck is going on?"

Does anyone know what his offence was? Is the ban permanent? And most important of all, what lulz did I miss?

Probably criticising T2W a bit too much, they seem to be a bit sensitive about that at the minute.

At times like this one cannot help but think of the immortal words of legendary thinker (and winner of the 2009 World Philosophy Contest) Mahmoud Slapdempoopies:

Does anyone know what his offence was? Is the ban permanent? And most important of all, what lulz did I miss?

I wouldn't fret about it. Geez, if TheRamble can be reinstated then anyone can be. Permanent has been redefined at T2W...a few times :LOL:

Missed that too. I must admit this ban is over the edge. People like PBoyles and the hare; and others who didn't survive the saga; are the source of sports and ideas. Now all the juice in t2w will be gone.

I was just watching dancing with the stars season 6; and you have spoiled the fun.

Go easy Mod Poopies.

Missed that too. I must admit this ban is over the edge. People like PBoyles and the hare; and others who didn't survive the saga; are the source of sports and ideas. Now all the juice in t2w will be gone.

Go easy Mod Poopies.

including the reasons, preferably with quotes for the lulz

I wouldn't fret about it. Geez, if TheRamble can be reinstated then anyone can be. Permanent has been redefined at T2W...a few times :LOL:
LOL. Newt, you simply can't let it go can you. If I'd known it was going to stick in your craw so much, I'd have enjoyed it even more. Anyway, I don't think giving the entire t2w staff a blow-job was too high a price for reinstatement.

If I'm annoying you now, wait till you find out I'm a vendor...

LOL. Newt, you simply can't let it go can you. If I'd known it was going to stick in your craw so much, I'd have enjoyed it even more. Anyway, I don't think giving the entire t2w staff a blow-job was too high a price for reinstatement.

where do i sign... lol......

I will be on real holiday next week; perhaps I should get a t2w holiday in tandem.

is that possible? can a t2w user request to be banned for a week?

With The Hare gone, we need some sport to cheer us up. What is the source of your mutual loathing? And would you be good enough to re-enact it in public?

This skirmishing is but an appetiser (albeit a very tasty one) - we now need the main course of all-out war.

I will be on real holiday next week; perhaps I should get a t2w holiday in tandem.

is that possible? can a t2w user request to be banned for a week?

It is difficult to stay away for an extended period, the quality of lulz is simply too high.

And it looks as though Slooblappy still has more to give. The revelation that some turtles were actually charged (allegedly) was one of the best yet, and I have a feeling there is more to come.

im looking for tips on how to loose money and im willing to pay for it....

after all, i did read that you may be a vendor, lol. ha ha ha

Please observe T2W standard spelling when posting. 'Lose' is spelled with a double 'o' round here.

With The Hare gone, we need some sport to cheer us up. What is the source of your mutual loathing? And would you be good enough to re-enact it in public?

This skirmishing is but an appetiser (albeit a very tasty one) - we now need the main course of all-out war.
It's not mutual. I’m completely indifferent, but I do enjoy his irrationally petulant outbursts. I mostly leave him alone, but when he starts targeting me I feel obliged to calm him down a tad.

I used to think Newt found anyone with any intelligence a threat, but then I realised if that were the case, he’s be aggressive with everyone.

I think he holds me responsible for winning the game his Master (Socrates) and I were playing. I say his Master, as far as Bertie was concerned he was “an annoying little twerp”, but being a poodle, Newt didn’t realise the love was all one way.

im looking for tips on how to lose money and im willing to pay for it....

after all, i did read that you may be a vendor, lol. ha ha ha

easy. Join SlapPoopies turtle experiment. The price varies; from 30K to 50K depending if you give him a massage too.

Otherwise you get slapped now and then; when the dictator is upset :LOL:

. . . Anyway, I don't think giving the entire t2w staff a blow-job was too high a price for reinstatement.
. . . Tony you tart, I thought it was just me, shame on you!
:LOL:

P.S. Fear not folks, ‘the hare’ is on holiday and will no doubt return rejuvenated, with his sack replenished with mischief which, like a teenage zit, will surely burst all over the forums. Like zupcon before him, his current trajectory appears to be in a sort of kamikaze waterfall. Let's hope he pulls out of it, as I fear his next ban may be permanent. In the words of the immortal Hughie Green, 'I mean that most sincerely folks!'
Tim.

Please observe T2W standard spelling when posting. 'Lose' is spelled with a double 'o' round here.

ahhh, i sincerely apologise for my error... but i thought it was only vendors that spell with a double 'o'.... that way they have an explaination as to why they havnt provided the extra '0' that was promised in the trading account when signing up... its because they misplaced it and accidentally used it on t2w.... :)