A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi trendie

Its mainly all to do with time and interim levels - whether they are static fixed horizontal levels or dynamic ones from trendlines

If you notice the the GU the peaks and troughs are around time windows - ie the 9 mins either side the 30 and 60 min changes

As long as we then keep to in this case HH's and HL's and a up trendline from the start of the move from the low= passing through the 3870 area - we should still be able to buy again

So far the GU as topped at 3945/6 and I would like to see it breached under 30 mins and if not and it pulls back we need to stay above 3900 / 05 area to then try up again

IF any pullback drops under 3900 and 3870 its back down into a bear price structure for the rest of the session

Hope that helps trendie

GU

5 20pm

We stayed under the high for over 30 mins and PA and LRs said scalp sells

219686d1456766518-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-29216-pm-3.png

Finished now for the day

Not to bad for a Monday with no major red news

See you some time tomorrow

Regards

F

Attachments

• GU - 29216 PM 3.png
    GU - 29216 PM 3.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 612
Thanks, Sir GaC,

I suspected that there was a pyramiding component, from how the term has been used. I have diligently used the search function to see if PPND is defined, but to no avail.

Your TIME response is somewhat cryptic.
I guess T.I.M.E. is also M.O.N.E.Y. ?

Anyway, good thread, and I shall continue to follow.

Don't forget. H.a.i.r

Someone is stealing mine ......:LOL:

Thanks, Sir GaC,

I suspected that there was a pyramiding component, from how the term has been used. I have diligently used the search function to see if PPND is defined, but to no avail.

Your TIME response is somewhat cryptic.
I guess T.I.M.E. is also M.O.N.E.Y. ?

Anyway, good thread, and I shall continue to follow.

Pyramid and peel but never dump .
Had a go at a thread but had no interest.
You see it a bit on the Forex Factory.

Last edited:
Tuesday - March 1st 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Another groundhog day trade

Every Morning over the 6 00 am time window - ie key times here - 5 51 am - 6 00 am - 6 09 am - there will be a nice EA scalp selup

It's too obvious lately - maybe the market makers need to get out of this too regular habit

This morning it was 5 51 am - well actually it started before then - but I was not set up and ready.

219712d1456813821-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-1316-am.png

The EA is a great mover and at times its far easier to scalp than the EU

Its now approx 6 30 am - and I am only 7 pips off my daily target of 50 pips

Nice start to a new month ;-)

Have a good day

F

Attachments

• EA -1316 am.png
    EA -1316 am.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 817

Every Morning over the 6 00 am time window - ie key times here - 5 51 am - 6 00 am - 6 09 am - there will be a nice EA scalp selup

It's too obvious lately - maybe the market makers need to get out of this too regular habit

This morning it was 5 51 am - well actually it started before then - but I was not set up and ready.

Have a good day

F

Here's the same set up on the 1 min chart

219714d1456814235-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-1316-1min-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 1316 1min am.png
    EA - 1316 1min am.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,213
early doors but already the EA has been a nice mover as a sell ........its got to nearly 50 pips suth since 6am already ............

I don't expect that to last but will certainly be playing the resells

yen sold off well..............moderate buy pips on EJ and UJ

nothing else really happening AU buys but really its behind the pack already mentioned

back later

N

Here's the same set up on the 1 min chart

219714d1456814235-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-1316-1min-am.png

agreed .............yens a guarantee as well usually ..........depends if my 2 main pairs on it U/J and or E/J are obliging ...........if the euro and usd are chasing yens direction then its not as lucrative .....

this morning all 3 are bear at moment from 6am .....so EA was the play :smart:(y)

GBP is flat as a pancake ............someone give him a call ? :p

N

GU

6 45am

Comment from yesterday - approx 14 hrs ago

Hi trendie

Its mainly all to do with time and interim levels - whether they are static fixed horizontal levels or dynamic ones from trendlines

If you notice the the GU the peaks and troughs are around time windows - ie the 9 mins either side the 30 and 60 min changes

As long as we then keep to in this case HH's and HL's and a up trendline from the start of the move from the low= passing through the 3870 area - we should still be able to buy again

So far the GU as topped at 3945/6 and I would like to see it breached under 30 mins and if not and it pulls back we need to stay above 3900 / 05 area to then try up again

IF any pullback drops under 3900 and 3870 its back down into a bear price structure for the rest of the session

Hope that helps trendie

It did pull back

It did stay above 3900

It did try up again and is still in a bullish PS for this am session

Price atn 3946 - after a 48 new high in last few minutes

Again pullbacks need to stay above 3900 - ideally 3910/15 and its still in scalp buy mode above 3930 atm

GU
6 47am

Its range now might be 3900 to 3975-80

Its got supports around 3900 and R's at 3945/50 and then 70 to 80

OK really a 75 pip range is a lot for the Opens - a lot of play could happen before we get a proper move

EU

6 50 am

low yesterday approx 0860 - a support area

This morning its above the LiTs at 0890 - but if we drop under 0870 then back to a bear PS for open session and then another test on 0860 supports

Under 0860 - then more supports above 0800 - and then we would have gone under some previous HL's and it would be the end of the bull bias we have seen this year so far.

I need above 0905 and then above 0920 to stay scalp buying

EJ

6 56am

Low yesterday around 122 07/10 area

Above 122 35/40 in a bullish PS for the morning Opens

First R's at 122 85-90

Range say again 50 pips - we need to b/o of the range for the proper move

7am bar ...........

ive resold Yen ...about bloody time it did ..........easy UJ buys and ej coming now ...........hopefully the euro southern fall over

N

Why it was scary was not just it being over 20+ pips in under a min - but because the GU is a scalp sell under 3945 for now

I can only scalp buy GU really atm above 3952 and 56

its not the gbp F its the volatile Yen

GBP a pussy so far today ..............here it comes south though ...finally (y)

7am bar ...........

ive resold Yen ...about bloody time it did ..........easy UJ buys and ej coming now ...........hopefully the euro southern fall over

N

Morning N

First hour was a good one for me - although mainly due to just one pair - EA

My Gu scalp sell just fell 9 pips - I will pocket that (y)

its not the gbp F its the volatile Yen

GBP a pussy so far today ..............here it comes south though ...finally (y)

I reckon I need to study the yen more pre Opens

I have EJ on my list - but normally do not traded UJ - but prefer the GJ when its in a nice trend move

Have a good day

F

EA

7 10am

Now dropped approx 70 pips from 5 51 am ish and over 125 pips from the Asian high

Status
Not open for further replies.