A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my tick chart view on the EJ - Sun

219584d1456735280-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-29216-scalp-8-am-lh.png

You are close to your target - at 8 41 am

GL

Having 20 min break

heres my view using indexes (euro and yen indexes).........I let the yen lead the trade ...........it is the most volatile of the 2 currencies .....and swings big time most days

I will never let the Euro lead on this pair ..........let the yen show its hand re direction then ensure euro is at least neutral to that move :smart:

N

Attachments

• e yen.JPG
    e yen.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 110
Its a shame that I didn't took the EJ trade. I asked here.
But then I was confused that I should enter or not.
I missed a great trade.
Will come back during US open.

heres my view using indexes (euro and yen indexes).........I let the yen lead the trade ...........it is the most volatile of the 2 currencies .....and swings big time most days

I will never let the Euro lead on this pair ..........let the yen show its hand re direction then ensure euro is at least neutral to that move :smart:

N

I think the EU was all bullish up to London Open and then the London boys decided to tip the table up ;-)

Its now bearish and of course the Yen started finding strength

Ideal pair to scalp N was the EJ - it met all our requirements with even clues just before the London Open with a scalp sell a nd then a LH

Having a bacon sarnie now - earned my daily keep

(y)

Its a shame that I didn't took the EJ trade. I asked here.
But then I was confused that I should enter or not.
I missed a great trade.
Will come back during US open.

I thought you was in Sun after 8 00 am - but understood your first scalp sell failed

Then when you mentioned your target - I thought you were already selling with a goal

I am not into solid targets - I let time and LR and interim levels and bias keep me in - or get me out

Study all the clues before 8 am and LO and the PA and also then the LR's and off a tick chart it was easier than my 1 min

No problem - you have 5 hrs to cherry pick another good intraday trade - dont rush - busy time over maybe for a bit

9 36am

GU

Its still bullish above 3855 area - thats around hhiusa's buy area

I can only hold scalp sells on under 3850 and 3840.

We now need to see if we can make over 3915 and then if 3935 to 50 stops further rises

9 36am

GU

Its still bullish above 3855 area - thats around hhiusa's buy area

I can only hold scalp sells on under 3850 and 3840.

We now need to see if we can make over 3915 and then if 3935 to 50 stops further rises

Morning Forexmospherian and All,

I can see it has been busy in here, on and off topic.
With regards to off Topic, a rather emotional and distressed display from those utilizing "Hilarious Malicious banter" on other threads once again. Seemingly historical, learned negative pattern behaviour from each others company. Reminding all that is exactly how feral Traders act. The suggestion could be for them to take a long vacation, completely separating themselves from each other and the rest of that group, while also staying away from Trading, moderating and the internet entirely for at least 6 months or so. Perhaps that would allow time for a certain degree of psychological recovery.

Anyway, CadYen has been a peach and continues to be so, meaning long term short. UCHF currently long while shorting GU amongst others.

This must surely be the best Thread on this Forum Forexmospherian and so well done and congratulations for helping so many in such a short space of T.I.M.E.

Have a great one and a Kraken time.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Morning Forexmospherian and All,

I can see it has been busy in here, on and off topic.
With regards to off Topic, a rather emotional and distressed display from those utilizing "Hilarious Malicious banter" on other threads once again. Seemly historical, learned negative pattern behaviour from each others company. Reminding all that is exactly how feral Traders act. The suggestion could be for them to take a long vacation, completely separating themselves from each other and the rest of that group, while also staying away from Trading, moderating and the internet entirely for at least 6 months or so. Perhaps that would allow time for a certain degree of psychological recovery.

Anyway, CadYen has been a peach and continues to be so, meaning long term short. UCHF currently long while shorting GU amongst others.

This must surely be the best Thread on this Forum Forexmospherian and so well done and congratulations for helping so many in such a short space of T.I.M.E.

Have a great one and a Kraken time.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Morning Sir G

They love you as well and I am sure you feel the warmth every time you comment on this forum ;-)

Well I am pleased I have a short holiday break in March - but I am sure many think 2 men in white coats will be calling at my home to take me away

Had a nice scalp buy on the EA from 10 27 am UK time and 5229 area

Euro pairs had been naughty at exactly 10 00 am with spikes down - must have been trouble with the bots ;-)

Here's that chart with those lovely squiggly coloured lines ;-)

219626d1456743357-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-29216-am-scalp-tw.png

Back after 11 30 am or next hr

Have a great March Gissa

Regards

F

Attachments

• EA - 29216 AM SCALP tw.png
    EA - 29216 AM SCALP tw.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 559
Morning Sir G

They love you as well and I am sure you feel the warmth every time you comment on this forum ;-)

Well I am pleased I have a short holiday break in March - but I am sure many think 2 men in white coats will be calling at my home to take me away

Had a nice scalp buy on the EA from 10 27 am UK time and 5229 area

Euro pairs had been naughty at exactly 10 00 am with spikes down - must have been trouble with the bots ;-)

Here's that chart with those lovely squiggly coloured lines ;-)

219626d1456743357-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-29216-am-scalp-tw.png

Back after 11 30 am or next hr

Have a great March Gissa

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,

As you are aware, 31 years in this business has provided me with many things, including an emotional self calibrating mechanism for the markets and to recognise stability or lack off, trend, swing, scalp. I have seen many Feral Traders and Moderators too. Again, I care not for what they think, do nor say as I sit, watch and prepare. Utilizing a default emotional setting of absolute zero for sentiment and corrupt information and data they share. Let the market and feral traders swing their pendulums wildly to the left and then to the right, while we sort out the business end.

As regards to yourself, I would suggest to all; one of the best fellows and traders out there. Well done for winning the accolades at top Forex sites year in and year out as perhaps could be found on google search.
The message here again is all should Seek the Truth but use the sentiment wisely.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

EU

7 17AM

Not mentioned it so far

0910 to 0920 is all good interim support

Above 0935 and 40 its in a bull price structure for scalp buys

We know we have R's at 0950 / 60 and 0980

The dollar as been weak so far with UJ falling overnight and the UChf and UCad this morning falling

11 46am

EU

If supports were approx 0910 to 0920 - what should you do under both theses prices and 0900 ??

A great place to sell was the KT's around 10 51am at 0908 or even 11 00 am at 0903

Since then its dropped approx 24 pips.

Now we would need back over 0925 + to go back into a bull PS for the afternoon and US session

GU

11 50am

We needed under both 3850 and 40 to hold scalp sells on - as mentioned early on this morning

we bottomed and stalled around 3843/45 area and we are just teasing around the LiTs area at 3852-55 area

Above 3870 and 80 more scalp buys and under 3845 and 40 more scalp sells
#
In between - wait

EA

11 56am

since 8 00 am and LO it dropped approx 160 pips

Would need back over 5280 and 5300 for any chance of going back into a bull bias for US session

Supports from 5180 to 5200 area

Back sometime over lunch and pre US session

whats a PPND?
whats the T.I.M.E.?

thanks

Dear trendie,

The first P stands for Pyramid in PPND which forms part of TWMPASTSAS and is of my own design. As for "Time" well some would suggest it is the greatest thief. However and for obvious reason, I cannot share the actual meanings here and as stated in other posts 7:6 but as always willing to help all of the Good guys in life.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear trendie,

The first P stands for Pyramid in PPND which forms part of TWMPASTSAS and is of my own design. As for "Time" well some would suggest it is the greatest thief. However and for obvious reason, I cannot share the actual meanings here and as stated in other posts 7:6 but as always willing to help all of the Good guys in life.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Agreed.

Dear trendie,

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Thanks, Sir GaC,

I suspected that there was a pyramiding component, from how the term has been used. I have diligently used the search function to see if PPND is defined, but to no avail.

Your TIME response is somewhat cryptic.
I guess T.I.M.E. is also M.O.N.E.Y. ?

Anyway, good thread, and I shall continue to follow.

GU - Update Last hour

GU

2 15 pm

It was a scalp sell for me under 3860 - 50 and 40 - but unfortunately it just made a new low around 35/36 and then stalled

3 big clues under my method

1.Key Times

2. No breach of low in approx 30+ mins

3. Supports around 3840 held and LR's and PA then said scalp buy in a bear structure under approx 3880 now

I will hope to sell again buT heres the scalp buy set up on the tick chart

219656d1456755364-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-29216-pm.png

Attachments

• GU - 29216 pm.png
    GU - 29216 pm.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 558
GU

2 15 pm

It was a scalp sell for me under 3860 - 50 and 40 - but unfortunately it just made a new low around 35/36 and then stalled

3 big clues under my method

1.Key Times

2. No breach of low in approx 30+ mins

3. Supports around 3840 held and LR's and PA then said scalp buy in a bear structure under approx 3880 now

I will hope to sell again buT heres the scalp buy set up on the tick chart

219656d1456755364-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-29216-pm.png

GU

2 58pm

stayed above the trendlines on a pullback and still a scalp buy ATM

Now above 3900 so firmly is bull PS for session - but we need another new high above 3916 - or again this could be a false set up

UPDATED Tick chart - still above 2 trendlines atm

219658d1456757873-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-29216-pm-2.png

Attachments

• GU - 29216 pm 2.png
    GU - 29216 pm 2.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:
FxM,

How do you decide which peaks/troughs from whence to draw the trendlines?

Do you need to have a minimum distance between peaks/troughs before choosing them?
eg, at least 30minutes between them, etc.

How many bars need to pass before you realise a peak/trough has occurred?
eg, you need to see X bars after a tentative peak/trough, before you realise a peak/trough has occurred.
But, by this time, X bars of PA has occurred, and potentially a missed trade.

thanks

FxM,

How do you decide which peaks/troughs from whence to draw the trendlines?

Do you need to have a minimum distance between peaks/troughs before choosing them?
eg, at least 30minutes between them, etc.

How many bars need to pass before you realise a peak/trough has occurred?
eg, you need to see X bars after a tentative peak/trough, before you realise a peak/trough has occurred.
But, by this time, X bars of PA has occurred, and potentially a missed trade.

thanks

Hi trendie

Its mainly all to do with time and interim levels - whether they are static fixed horizontal levels or dynamic ones from trendlines

If you notice the the GU the peaks and troughs are around time windows - ie the 9 mins either side the 30 and 60 min changes

As long as we then keep to in this case HH's and HL's and a up trendline from the start of the move from the low= passing through the 3870 area - we should still be able to buy again

So far the GU as topped at 3945/6 and I would like to see it breached under 30 mins and if not and it pulls back we need to stay above 3900 / 05 area to then try up again

IF any pullback drops under 3900 and 3870 its back down into a bear price structure for the rest of the session

Hope that helps trendie

Status
Not open for further replies.