A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised not replied to Sun on how to chose the correct pairs etc for each part of the session

Will do that today Sun and reply in your thread

EO in 2 mins

Notice EU as come to nearly 30 mins with no new high over 1039 /40

Similar with EA - it cannot get over 5388

Its only one clue - and of course over Opens - all rules go out the window - as the market makers do what they like - and have a perfect excuse - volatility from all the new orders coming in etc etc

GJ

now dropped 70 pips from 6 00 am in last hour

OK - I have just got 16 pips off a scalp sell - thats all - as missed it earlier as not on my normal radar

7 16 AM

EA - caught me out - turned scalp bullish again from 70 and now testing high again

Crafty - will only take scalp buys above 92 and 97

7 16 AM

EA - caught me out - turned scalp bullish again from 70 and now testing high again

Crafty - will only take scalp buys above 92 and 97

EA

7 24am

Its a pain this hour - worse than EU atm

GU and GJ been good - EA - really being played with as now it cannot breach above 5400

Its still scalp bullish - but not waiting in buys whilst it goes uo and down 15 pips

Great example this morning how pairs can suddenly drop out of favour

Today - the EA after 7 00 am is not longer my top scalp trade

From 6 am it was great - but after 7 00 am - a real headache catching me out twice

Meanwhile the GJ and EJ ( another pair I dropped down the list) have been nice movers - both dropping - both nice PA

Even the EU as been easier than the EA - and that's saying something - lol

GU- been fine after 7 00 am as well - now at support area like GJ

EA

7 48am

It's redeemed itself now after 7 39 / 40 am - as it stayed in its scalp sell mode and carried on falling again after failing at 5399/ 5400

Under 5377 clearly a sell for now - its down to supports lower to hold any fall

Need back over 5385 and 90 to get me thinking about holding scalp buys on - or taking new ones

GJ

7 53am

155 75 to 90 - all supports now

Can only really sell again under 70 and 60 - above 156 15 + favours a turn back up

GJ - 8 mins of pure perfection on Tick Set Up at a Key Time

GJ

7 53am

155 75 to 90 - all supports now

Can only really sell again under 70 and 60 - above 156 15 + favours a turn back up

8 07 am

Now London open and I have just had a great set up give me approx 30 pips in 5 minutes and then exited 70% and left with stop at 156 06

OK -its the beast - GBP / JPY

My spread was under 2 5 pip and with commission still only mid 3 pips - so on any move over 15 pips - it's well worth the extra 2 pips + over the normal low spread pairs

Its now made from 7 51 am made 80 pips in 9 mins and then topped with a 30 pip fall in 4 mins

Very hectic - not for the inexperienced - especially at London Open

Here's the view approx 3 min before the Open - it then went up another 55 pips in approx 2 mins

(y)

You have to be in it to win it - and even at 30% the last approx 42 pips I caught was heaven

219288d1456387649-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gj-25216-am-tick-scalp-5-mins.png

Attachments

• GJ - 25216 AM - TICK SCALP OF 5 MINS.png
    GJ - 25216 AM - TICK SCALP OF 5 MINS.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 508
GU

8 10 am

Whilst the GJ was going ballistic - the GU did similar and bounce up approx 35 pips after 7 51 am - a KT

Unfortunately - did not catch one pip of that move - shame - but still pleased with my 8 mins spent on the GJ

Not used to London Open first 15 mins as normally only here maybe twice a week due to family commitments with school runs

Missed out on 8 09 am scalp buys on EU and EA

Need another coffee and a bacon sarnies next

8 09 am - another key time at end of hour time window also confirmed scalp sells on the GJ

Its now fell from 156 40 approx 28 pips - again only caught part of this - so much going on

Under 156 29 - on bounces still a sell again

EA

8 18 am

I think we should be able to scalp sell this bounce under 5368 /75 area?

Need all to line up and dont just jump in - patience

Status
Not open for further replies.