A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

10 56am

So far low at 3890 as held for now

needs over 30+ mins - also ignore 2 or 3 pip teases below - need over 7 pip or 10 pips below for more sells

Technically above 3890 atm is a scalp buy

GL

GU

Comment from nearly 2 hrs ago

We always knew that over 3890 favoured more tries up - but I would not leave a entry on and risk a 15 or 20 pip stop

I would prefer to be wrong say 3 times and lose minus 1 to minus 5 pips and then catch it correct

It mucks your win ratios up - ie 5 scalps and say 3 wrong - but it still can save you losing over 15 or 20 pips on one bad trade - and then that's not so easy just to get back on just one or 2 scalps

My first scalp above 3890 made over 3915 - but then others above 3890 - were in the BTTZ range - as Sun is now good at spotting

We are now near 3940 - so worth the wait ;-)

GU

1 26pm

Did you catch that bit Sun

If you did above 3914 - well done

Tick chart since 1 52 pm and 3886/7 area

219224d1456321630-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-24216-scalp-3.png

Attachments

• GU - 24216 SCALP 3.png
    GU - 24216 SCALP 3.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 422
Out next hour - might not be back until after 3 00 pm or later

Last couple of hrs have seen us go through BTTZ tease areas and then a nice B/0 buy rallies on quite a few pairs besides the GU

3 36PM

Back now for a bit

GU

3 21 pm and 3 32/3 pm - both scalp sells

We have so far stalled at 3958 /59 and now need to fall under 30 for more scalp sells

3 36PM

Back now for a bit

GU

We have so far stalled at 3958 /59 and now need to fall under 30 for more scalp sells

GU

Difficult atm as 3940 and 3 40 pm was a scalp buy

The easy part is if over both 53 and 63 then more buys

Under 30 - favours sells to 15 -20 area

Where is Sun?

Its her favourite - BTTZ atm on GU

GU

the BTTZ - ( Bermuda Triangle Tease Zone - as I call it ) lasted from approx 3 30 pm to just after 4 00pm

It was not a battle between bulls and bears

It was a manufactured manipulated set up to try and catch traders wanting to trade out

It did its job by teasing both ways - before teasing down to the low of the BTTZ abd then after 4 00 pm making a B/O up above 52 / 53

Trouble is still not make over 63 and stalled at 60 again - causing it to fall back in the BTTZ area

I call moves like these - "double whammies"

Only maybe experienced scalpers will not get sucked in - swing traders might end up getting done both ways - and thats just what the market makers want before they make any proper move

EU Update for US session

I had to say this EU was better pair 30 minutes ago, rather than GU. One directional up movement..

Out next hour - might not be back until after 3 00 pm or later

Last couple of hrs have seen us go through BTTZ tease areas and then a nice B/0 buy rallies on quite a few pairs besides the GU

EU

4 22 PM

Sun spotted it after 12 30 pm and 1 00 pm when the EU turned from the 0960 area

Now over 3 hrs later its made 1045 - so a 80 + pip rise this afternoon so far

Easier than GU really with 2 39 amd 3 39 pm ish both good times to add to buys or take new scalp buys

1050 and 60 are both R areas next

Too busy today to write, I hope you guys had a lot of points today, I had a blinding day.
So many waves of moves all going well and decent pips too.
Exhausted after the football and blind now from my screens.
Couple of partials left but I am off to bed.
Good luck all.

Too busy today to write, I hope you guys had a lot of points today, I had a blinding day.
So many waves of moves all going well and decent pips too.
Exhausted after the football and blind now from my screens.
Couple of partials left but I am off to bed.
Good luck all.

Hi Nick

I though Arsenal did really well up to half time etc - but I reckon Barcelona did a "mind job" on them - ie they pretended to not be firing on all cylinders and so gave hope to Arsenal to try and compete and then waited to right time to just take advantage and win. A bit like the markets try to do with us most days.

Glad you had another cracking day - pound crosses are the holy trinity atm

I made more scathing comments on the EU early morning etc - and then released over the course of the day - its been a nice mover - both ways .

Man City tonight - talented group - but reckon they will bottle it and not reach the semi finals - but dont know about quarter finals - as they have an easy tie

Regards

F

3 36PM

Back now for a bit

GU

We have so far stalled at 3958 /59 and now need to fall under 30 for more scalp sell
s

GU

7 09 pm

Come back to have a look

its taken over 3 hrs to drop down to 3912 area and we now have a double bottom on it as well

Noticed we have Pound Red news at 9 30 am in the morning

Around after 6 00 am - see you then

Regards

F

Hi Nick

I though Arsenal did really well up to half time etc - but I reckon Barcelona did a "mind job" on them - ie they pretended to not be firing on all cylinders and so gave hope to Arsenal to try and compete and then waited to right time to just take advantage and win. A bit like the markets try to do with us most days.

Glad you had another cracking day - pound crosses are the holy trinity atm

I made more scathing comments on the EU early morning etc - and then released over the course of the day - its been a nice mover - both ways .

Man City tonight - talented group - but reckon they will bottle it and not reach the semi finals - but dont know about quarter finals - as they have an easy tie

Regards

F

Hi F,

Yes yesterday I was very active on GA GJ GU EA EJ and to my surprise UJ.

UJ has given me some action of late but yesterday it was another sweet mover and added to the active playlist. I am getting better at covering more pairs and all of those, except EA are just the G or the J.

The volatility since New Year has been great for us and long may it continue. The £ should keep us going for a few months now too.

Good luck today.

Thursday 25th February 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

5 58am was first scalp of the morning - yes and on the EA if you had not guessed ;-)

We have first red news of the day at 9 30 am on the UK Pound - so again this pair is in the news - and we should expect some more great movements on the Pound crosses

I reckon it could be near the end of March before I get back to covering more hours in - as after some building alterations - I am away for 5 days on a short holiday break.

I am also planning to cut back to just 2 or 3 days a week as we get nearer the summer - so will be grateful for any other followers of the method to carry on contributing - as you know all comments on FX Intraday - calls - charts - other pairs etc all welcome

Good Trading guys - stay focused and GL

Regards

F

6 27 am

Whether you are covering just 2 pairs or even 8 pairs - make sure you have got your "wrapping" levels - ie Prices that are saying buy more as you are in bull bias for this part of the session - and of course prices that are for selling as they are in the bear bias part of price structure
#

As an example - I will use the EU -

Above 1020 and 35 - favours scalp buys - as above the LiTS bias area for now

Below 1000 and 0980 - yes we go back into bear land - that favours scalp sells

From 1000 to 1020 - thats the area that manipulation and play can catch you out- so you either stay out or just scalp knowing you might only catch 5 pips - until we go into the bull or bear areas

Then you look for your S & R levels - both main key ones and interim levels - so that you are aware of the obstacles both sides of price and in both areas etc

EA

6 30 am

Talking of levels - the EA scalp buy from 5 58 am as hit one now at 5385 - 90 area

Thats nearly 40 pips up from when I bought - all within approx 30 mins

A good start for the morning

GU

6 34am

We really need over 3970 and then 4000 and 4020 to be more in bull land and for taking more scalp buys this morning

Under 3915 and 3895 etc - then more sells to test the low and supports of yesterday

In the 50+ pips between these areas - it really is the trick area - OK for quick scalps - but ideal for market makers to just make false sentiment to catch you out

Be aware - have patience and expect spikes etc over the Opens

GJ

6 41 am

From after 6 00 am this pair as seen a 60 pip fall - no missed it unfortunately

Got the get both the GA and GJ set up on my LR set up - as normally my platform slows down if I cover over 6 pairs - so it might be dropping AU and UCad etc for a short period

Status
Not open for further replies.