A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

10 56am

So far low at 3890 as held for now

needs over 30+ mins - also ignore 2 or 3 pip teases below - need over 7 pip or 10 pips below for more sells

Technically above 3890 atm is a scalp buy

GL

I missed GU sell trade, I mean, I earned upto 3969.
Now I bought from 3882 & got 14 pips & closed correcting now.

EU - Just after Midday Update

EU

Comments from early this morning -

EU

6 53am

For now in a 40 pip range - ie from 0995 to 1035 ish

We need to come out of it one way or the other - as its flat for AM session atm - no surprise

It slightly bearish atm under 1020 - but as any experienced intraday trader knows - this pair most times of the day is a JOKE - its manipulated and played with that much - simply because the most monies are traded on it out of any FX Pair - and so it attracts the market makers to set up false sentiments continually - so to catch both bull and bear traders out

I cover it only because I have been trading it over 13 yrs now - but really most days it drops to low on my list of pairs to scalp - ie too slow - to played with - etc etc

Why do so many retailers trade it ??

Mainly because of the low spreads - thats the attraction - its like bees around a honey pot - just before they all get gassed - yes - thats the game ;-)

7 26AM

EU

It as moved - lol

not much though

under 1016 for now still a scalp sell

OK - hopefully the message was a sell under 1016 and then under 0995 more sells

If you did that - you are now 40 -50 pips better off - and now for midday we are at a new low and a interim support area - ie 0960

Lets see if 0950 or 60 hold next or not ?

GL

I missed GU sell trade, I mean, I earned upto 3969.
Now I bought from 3882 & got 14 pips & closed correcting now.

Hi Sun

Back for a bit

Well Done on the sell part and scalp buy

Whats your daily tally atm ??

I will not forget to answer you question later on really cherry picking the best FX pairs of the day or the flavour of the week etc

Regards

Hi Sun

Back for a bit

Well Done on the sell part and scalp buy

Whats your daily tally atm ??

I will not forget to answer you question later on really cherry picking the best FX pairs of the day or the flavour of the week etc

Regards

Yes it was good but later, when it created new low, i sold & got stopped out for 9 pips. :(

Now I am on buy trade from 90. Daily pl is +21.

No problem you can answer later, also you can post in my thread too. It will be easier for anyone to find.

Regards

EA - Midday Update

EA

12 25pm

Was too late to catch the scalp buy from 11 51 am ish

However my tick chart confirmed it was more than a 10 -15 pips move so - I entered very late just after 12 04pm from 5308 -- at least 15 pips behind a proper good entry

Then for next 10 mins it carried on and so far peaked at 5340 area

Original scalp from 11 51 am worth say 43 + pips - I managed 28 pips on 70% so far and will stay with above 5411

Here's the tick chart set up

219206d1456316840-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-24216-midday-scalp-off-tick.png

Attachments

• EA - 24216 - MIDDAY Scalp off tick.png
    EA - 24216 - MIDDAY Scalp off tick.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 576
Stopped out on GU 10 pips. that trade which I was holding from 90.

Last edited:
Stopped out on GU 10 pips. that trade which I was holding from 90.

Shame

But this is why as soon as it goes minus - just minus 2 or 3 pips - Dump it - EXIT asap

Minus 10 to big a loss Sun - - but still your still positive for day - but now down lose more than another 5 or 6 pips or really you should stop

If you had been able to get out say minus 4 or 5 - then you would have had 2 scalps left to try and get a run of wins

I have had in the past just minus 6 pips to keep me in the game after a bad 2 hrs

Luck then started - along with a better period of the session - and I end up getting 7 more scalps in - all winners and suddenly back up over 60 pips

All part of the money management disciplines etc

GU tick chart price is standing on good support zone. But can not trust atm.

No dont

Its all part of trick manipulation - so stay out until we really break the BTTZ by over 5+ pips and even get a pullback still out of it
#
Patience

Same on another few pairs

Shame

But this is why as soon as it goes minus - just minus 2 or 3 pips - Dump it - EXIT asap

Minus 10 to big a loss Sun - - but still your still positive for day - but now down lose more than another 5 or 6 pips or really you should stop

If you had been able to get out say minus 4 or 5 - then you would have had 2 scalps left to try and get a run of wins

I have had in the past just minus 6 pips to keep me in the game after a bad 2 hrs

Luck then started - along with a better period of the session - and I end up getting 7 more scalps in - all winners and suddenly back up over 60 pips

All part of the money management disciplines etc

Well, pairs like GU is beast. 2-3 pips wouldn't be too early to exit?
Where I know the support is standing at 80 zone.

Anyway I recovered some of my losses with GU buy trade from 84 area.

I had to say this EU was better pair 30 minutes ago, rather than GU. One directional up movement..

No dont

Its all part of trick manipulation - so stay out until we really break the BTTZ by over 5+ pips and even get a pullback still out of it
#
Patience

Same on another few pairs

GU

After 12 52 pm was ok for say 4 mins - but would you be fast enough Sun

Tick chart change so fast - so the structure of move is key

Is you set up like this

219218d1456319159-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-24216-tick-scalp-2.png

Attachments

• GU - 24216 TICK SCALP 2.png
    GU - 24216 TICK SCALP 2.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 437
GU

After 12 52 pm was ok for say 4 mins - but would you be fast enough Sun

Tick chart change so fast - so the structure of move is key

Is you set up like this

I took that entry exactly from 84. Now will be out. Later I took EA trade I know market is choppy. But was hoping for a break out. But it didn't. So out now.

See you..
Happy trading.

I took that entry exactly from 84. Now will be out. Later I took EA trade I know market is choppy. But was hoping for a break out. But it didn't. So out now.

See you..
Happy trading.

Are you still positive on your tally - and how many scalps have you to play with now ??

Status
Not open for further replies.