A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a few years ago checking out a similar set up based on bars - you could set them at different sizes from like 4 pips to 10 pips each one printed

If you are happy with it and it is profitable - thats the main thing

My problem is - i could not trade without time - as its so important for my set ups etc - especially now over last 8 years with more and more automated bots starting new trades all at different times etc - you get used to when they should kick in etc

Regards

F

Plz have a look with 20 pips candle charts.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 106
10 12 am

Pound pair updates on GA and GU

GA dropped over 130 pips from pre Opens and then 30 mins pre news - started a retrace and not it moved back up 130+ pips in just over an hour

GU did slightly different - more manipulation involved - ie up 25 pips - down approx 50 - up again over 75 pips

Now I just hope Sun got some of those moves

Plz have a look with 20 pips candle charts.

Which one do you prefer ?

Personally I think 20 pip size is too big for a setting - I think ideal between 4 and 8 pips - as then you are nearer the action for change and stop size etc etc

I suppose its what you get used to and which you find easier to work with ?

Hi F you missed my post & missed the trade due to longer break.
But then taken 10 pips on GU buy. Now i have a sell trade open.

hi F

what i need to do, i want to trade with your strategy along these charts and when they both are inline then i want to open a trade. i need to learn much from you. if you can...i am loving you trading style. thats true.

10 16 AM

EA

been neglecting it - as focused on pound pairs last hour with news

Its low of 5430 as held over 30 mins and also lead to a 70 + pip retrace - taking on eof my partial sell stakes out - in profit though

Closed GU sell trade at 4 pips profit. But was in profit of 10 pips. But i was holding it to get 4439.

Above 4440 is - still scalp bullish Sun though

GL you might make 7 - 20 pips off a sell if u got in at 10 07 am onwards near high

what i need to do, i want to trade with your strategy along these charts and when they both are inline then i want to open a trade. i need to learn much from you. if you can...i am loving you trading style. thats true.

Thank you

Well you are welcome to follow and try and learn the LR and time method and see if it compliments what you already use or have learnt

My most successful student so far as been a trader known as Major Magnum - It took him a good 8 months to really get in to it and now he been with it over 2 years etc and still improving etc

Regards

F

Closed GU sell trade at 4 pips profit. But was in profit of 10 pips. But i was holding it to get 4439.

A profits a profit - so thats the main thing - but remember counter session bias scalps normally will not be as good as bias PS scalp

GU is in a clear Bull bias again now above 4405 / 10 area

EU

10 25 am

Noticed could not get under 0900 and HL at 0905 area was a clue etc to scalp buy again

Ignored it - as so slow and stayed with Pound crosses etc

Above 4440 is - still scalp bullish Sun though

GL you might make 7 - 20 pips off a sell if u got in at 10 07 am onwards near high

That entry was perfect but i greed more so out with 4 pips profit instead of 10 pips profit.

Now I have buy trade active from 57 on pullback. But I am not sure how far GU could move. Any upcoming resistance?

EU

10 26 AM

We really need over 0940 and 50 to stay with buys and then 0960 area is a first R

0930 to 40 is also R - so no over there then look to sell again

That entry was perfect but i greed more so out with 4 pips profit instead of 10 pips profit.

Now I have buy trade active from 57 on pullback. But I am not sure how far GU could move. Any upcoming resistance?

Closed that buy traded at 11 pips profit.

4475 to 85 is next R - - move stops up into profit and we would need to see a drop under 45 and 40 to sell off really

4475 to 85 is next R - - move stops up into profit and we would need to see a drop under 45 and 40 to sell off really

Well I closed my trade at 70. Then In this case, i will now wait for GU to reach the resistance so that I can sell at better price.

How you counted this resistance?

Well I closed my trade at 70. Then In this case, i will now wait for GU to reach the resistance so that I can sell at better price.

How you counted this resistance?

From previous knowledge and also working out rise size and time its been moving along with the R's the GA and GJ face etc etc

Complex - so dont try it yet ;-)

GU - CHart Update at 10 45 am ish

GU

We had the play pre news and after news - then bullish again

This is my set up atn

Over 4485 I would want to trying buying more for 4500 +

Under 4445 and 40 favours sells to 4420 and buys again

The rectangle area was LiTS

216574d1454496187-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-3216-am.png

Attachments

• GU - 3216 am.png
    GU - 3216 am.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 681
From previous knowledge and also working out rise size and time its been moving along with the R's the GA and GJ face etc etc

Complex - so dont try it yet ;-)

Got it..no will not try it.
I like simple thing..;)
but in general sense...do you think daily ATR is effective on intraday trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.