A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my AU chart: All yellow are longer LR
View attachment 216546

Thats good Sun

As long as the yellow stand out strong enough - so that first glance you can read it etc etc

It was a nice set up and with EA falling - it was another clue for AU to rise

Check out your potential scalp buys - so that understand what you look for when it happens again on this or another pair

Make sure you understand the relationship between each LR etc etc - I like the red yellow green traffic light clues - but as long as you are happy with your combinations - thats all what counts etc

That's good Sun

I generally add a bit so I favour over 4410 and 4420 - 4420 is a R area

We have to allow for false play just going over 4400 and then a big reverse - as the market makers know all out thoughts and so will try and trick

Yes play safe and only scalp buy on pullbacks etc - not at top of candle moves up etc

I do agree with you loads of R and Lrs up to 4412 area - could stop the move up

You now know - under 4380 and 60 - sells

Over 4415 favours more buys after a pullback

Over 4425 and 35 easier as back to bull buy land

GL

I really want to know which level market maker generally choose to fool retrail traders. Then I will not take trade around those levels...:LOL:

Can we predict that in advance? It mean at least the most probable place. does they choose round numbers or range areas? Only they knows..

Currently GU in range. I will be out for lunch.

See you...Good day ...

Thats good than Raja - and I dont blame you having a nice target of 20 -30 pips and once you make it - then relax and study and learn more etc etc

I think on the GU - if we do make under 4380 and 4360 - then we go session bear bias

Above 4415 favours back up etc

GL and Good Trading

Regards

F

i didnt mind, i just share my chart and opinion nothing else, i have to learn more & more from you, you are the Hero, believe me i love your work.

Regards
Raja

GA - 9 00 am Update - missed all of that fall ;-((

GA

Only looked at it for Pound news - as normally stay with EA

Its made me sad because I did not get 1 pip off that lovely drop

That's trading - a better set up than EA

216550d1454490366-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ga-3216.png

Attachments

• GA - 3216.png
    GA - 3216.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 400
I really want to know which level market maker generally choose to fool retrail traders. Then I will not take trade around those levels...:LOL:

Can we predict that in advance? It mean at least the most probable place. does they choose round numbers or range areas? Only they knows..

Currently GU in range. I will be out for lunch.

See you...Good day ...

Gu news in approx 20 mins - thats why we had the play this morning

Yes you can foresee what might happen in advance - but as you know - you will never be 100% accurate - as the big boys are always looking at new ways to catch all other traders out

i didnt mind, i just share my chart and opinion nothing else, i have to learn more & more from you, you are the Hero, believe me i love your work.

Regards
Raja

Well thank you Raja - a great compliment and I really hope it can help you on your trading journey

Like all traders - I will never be 100% accurate - but I have learned to get out my losing trades ASAP and try and stay with winners as long as I can with stops in profits

I dont mind 2 or 3 or even 5 bad scalps a day - as long as I can have 10 or 15 plus great winning trades - I am happy

Good Trading to you

F

GU

9 12am

Move started up at 9 00 am

I hope Sun got in if not at start of scalp buy at 4400 - at least at 4410 or 15

Now stalling around 4425 atm -

Will Pound be bullish after news release ??

Will Do R

Give me to after news in 10 mins then will check out more

F

2 min chart and heikin ashi candles is a good set up as long as you now the S + r levels and then add TLs and time etc - to give you more clues etc

I have EU bearish under LH at 0930 and 20 - and so knew then even though in bullish PS above 0900 - its was still sells

Trying to see if you see that on your Eu Chart

Pound news in 3 mins

GU still not over morning high and GA bounced up over 60 pips last 30 mins or so

EA still falling - and GA retracing - showing the Pound manipulation going on for news

I am sure at times we all get the feeling - the market does not like me ;-)

Lost my GU chart for 3 mins and had partial stakes on buy - but thankfully all gone to plan

GU 4460 area

So far this morning as been a very busy one

I hope its been good for you as well

Plan to have 15 mins or so off in a bit and check out Raja's set up more

Could you Raja send me another GU chart as of now - after news etc ?

So far this morning as been a very busy one

I hope its been good for you as well

Plan to have 15 mins or so off in a bit and check out Raja's set up more

Could you Raja send me another GU chart as of now - after news etc ?

sure tak a look

Each Candle Represnt 10 Pips and for opposite senario 30 Pips.
These chars are not based on time frames and they are only based on Pips.
09:45

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 73
sure tak a look

I dont know if this is on a MT4 set up - but my problem is - even on a 2 min chart - the prices and time are just not clear or accurate enough on this type of set up to really be able to scalp with small stops and find levels with say a pip or two

I notice it say Renko - I thought it was Heiken Ashi set up - but I suppose they have similarities etc

When you normally take a new trades - after just 1 colour candle change or do you wait for 2 or more ?

I dont know if this is on a MT4 set up - but my problem is - even on a 2 min chart - the prices and time are just not clear or accurate enough on this type of set up to really be able to scalp with small stops and find levels with say a pip or two

I notice it say Renko - I thought it was Heiken Ashi set up - but I suppose they have similarities etc

When you normally take a new trades - after just 1 colour candle change or do you wait for 2 or more ?

If the Trend is a Friend
Mean Renko charts are used for alternate price charting. Unlike the usual time framed chart – where every candle represents a fixed time interval – the goal of Renko chart is to display price movement in increments, called bricks. Neighbouring Mean Renko bricks overlay by 50%.

we can change pip from 1-1000
i purcchased it in $45

Oh I missed the trade. Took little longer break.
Now GU buy at 4449 & closed at last top. Gain of 10 pips.

sure tak a look

Each Candle Represnt 10 Pips and for opposite senario 30 Pips.
These chars are not based on time frames and they are only based on Pips.

I remember a few years ago checking out a similar set up based on bars - you could set them at different sizes from like 4 pips to 10 pips each one printed

If you are happy with it and it is profitable - thats the main thing

My problem is - i could not trade without time - as its so important for my set ups etc - especially now over last 8 years with more and more automated bots starting new trades all at different times etc - you get used to when they should kick in etc

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.