A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

so far made 4351 and topping atm

we need to stay above 38 on pullbacks to buy again

GU

8 04 am

Well there goes buys above 38 - it just shot down to 32 and was still a scalp sell

Never just enter at a price you favour without all the clues being on your side for it to work

I was seeing at 4345 - this was a scalp sell and dont try buying at 38 unless it stops there

It didnt - so it was still a scalp sell

Question now - will 30 or 25 hold ??

GU

8 04 am

Well there goes buys above 38 - it just shot down to 32 and was still a scalp sell

Never just enter at a price you favour without all the clues being on your side for it to work

I was seeing at 4345 - this was a scalp sell and dont try buying at 38 unless it stops there

It didnt - so it was still a scalp sell

Question now - will 30 or 25 hold
??

NO - now at a new low of 23

Now bounces staying under 42 are the n sells again

EA

8 21 AM WAS a scalp sell on the EA

It cannot make over 5480 still

EA

Scalp sell after 8 21 am

so far dropped 31 pips

215720d1453883408-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea.png

Attachments

• EA.png
    EA.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 445
GU

I HR Later

Now we have just tested 4320 and we did stay under 50 / 55

Thats worked out well

Pullbacks that stay under 4330 are sells again

So far down at 4315 and trying a bounce

GU

4315 as held and bounce as made over 4330

30 min rule as well

The GU is a clear sell in set up and bias - BUT its being manipulated with false orders etc and a turn is being tried based on supports from 4320 area

Question is - bears should win and break lower - but under the market nakers games - if too many are selling - it makes it attractive for them to buy and stop the bears out

GU

4315 as held and bounce as made over 4330

30 min rule as well

The GU is a clear sell in set up and bias - BUT its being manipulated with false orders etc and a turn is being tried based on supports from 4320 area

Question is - bears should win and break lower - but under the market nakers games - if too many are selling - it makes it attractive for them to buy and stop the bears out

GU

8 55 am

so far - Bears still winning and another low now of 4310

Bounces should stay under 25/27 now

Been a busy 2 hrs for me

Going to have 15 min break next and then see if I can assist Sun more on her timing and scalps etc

See you in a bit

F

Status
Not open for further replies.