A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
F told me to stay in control. I loose control on EA. lost -19 pips.
Now...60 minutes break. no good signal. If i get 3 trades with 5 pips profit. Then perhaps something will happen. Otherwise more loss. Shame on me.

Hi Sun

Only just got back

Please explain what happened on the EA - so that we can stop that happening again - a loss of 2 to 5 pips - no problem - 6 -9 pips no problem - but over 15 pips - then thats major so we need to see why you had not got out earlier - or even swopped trade to correct way

Ideally need to know your exact time of entry along with price and why you either scalp bought or sold - then we can review waht went wrong and how we can make sure its does not happen like that again

Regards

F

GU - after speech at 10 45 AM

10 47 / 48 am at 4191/ 2 was a scalp buy on GU Sun - check it out why etc

I am out after 11 00 am now - but that GU took off from 4190 / 92 area

Now 7 mins later its made a rise of 15 pips

See you later and GL and stay in control Sun and relax ;-)

GU

1 00 pm Update

I had to pop out after 11 00 am - and I failed to leave a partial buy on the GU with a stop in profit

My loss of approx 50 -60 pips of extra money - but that's trading -

The GU came out of its bear bias above 4225 / 30 and then went into bull land

So far its made 4265 - and we know 4260 area was a R

215548d1453813303-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-26116-pm.png

Attachments

• GU - 26116 PM.png
    GU - 26116 PM.png
    93 KB · Views: 874
Hi Sun

Only just got back

Please explain what happened on the EA - so that we can stop that happening again - a loss of 2 to 5 pips - no problem - 6 -9 pips no problem - but over 15 pips - then thats major so we need to see why you had not got out earlier - or even swopped trade to correct way

Ideally need to know your exact time of entry along with price and why you either scalp bought or sold - then we can review waht went wrong and how we can make sure its does not happen like that again

Regards

F

Actually it's not 19 pips loss in just one trade. It's just 4 trades with one win trade.
I enter during the BTTZ zone. I mean before it forms. I will post all details in few minutes. Right now I have buy trade on with UCAD, targeting 4234.

Actually it's not 19 pips loss in just one trade. It's just 4 trades with one win trade.
I enter during the BTTZ zone. I mean before it forms. I will post all details in few minutes. Right now I have buy trade on with UCAD, targeting 4234.

lost -2 pips.
Market moved 3-4 pips in my favor. But didn't closed.
CAD.png

1 14 /15 pm and 4219 was a clear sell for me Sun ???

Thank you for the chart on UCAD. I can see your entry. If it was me, then i would have entered after it break the trendline. Why you enter that advance?

I took the sell trade at 5 minutes before got 10 pips. Now my daily loss around -12. Should i stop trading ? or continue. By the way where you are putting your target on UCAD?

lost -2 pips.
Market moved 3-4 pips in my favor. But didn't closed.
View attachment 215554

We need to speed you up Sun

We can do so its no problem

OK with Ucad - if you bought - then you needed to be in the scalp buy from after 12 50 pm and above 4200

4201 to 4207 even 10 no problem

Any later than that then forget it - too late

Howver when in use a TL and Lrs and 4220 said - stalling - shown by 3 or 4 min candles

Under 4219 - sell with stop at say 4223 - risk - 4 to 5 pips

So far its dropped over 40 pips in 20 mins SUn

Please ask yourself - why had you not sold - ??

We need to know why you pondered or failed to enter - even if late at 4210 or 4206 - you could still have made over 20 pips profit

Regards

F

Thank you for the chart on UCAD. I can see your entry. If it was me, then i would have entered after it break the trendline. Why you enter that advance?

I took the sell trade at 5 minutes before got 10 pips. Now my daily loss around -13. Should i stop trading ? or continue. By the way where you are putting your target on UCAD?

Basically - the stalling and also LRs clear crossed to say sell

Its really up to you Sun - as I think its how you feel and if you are confident you are in the zone etc

You are improving - please don't think its not working for you - but its still step by step and its so importance we improve you speed of entries and exits

It might be worth trying you on a demo ctrader on a tick chart - as that would speed up your reactions etc

Timings and reactions are so important for intraday - traditionally waiting for confirmations are too slow - speed is of essence etc etc

I will be around to 3 pm or so - and then will pop back after 5 00 pm etc

I am pleased you are not down over 25 pips - I think if you can control youre days so any losses are never higher than a winning day - thats half the battle

Then we will work on you having 12 -17 winning days a month and only 5 or 7 losing days per month

That will improve as MM as found out after 2 years - he is consistent everyday now

Regards

F

That's it. Ending this day here. -31 pip loss. Last 3 consecutive loss on UCAD, -5,-6,-6.
Back to replying your post.

I read all of your post. I think practicing on demo on tick chart. I will again succeed & fail in real. So I need stick to real. There is no other way around. About the speeding uping. I will spend sometime studying it.
I think I have real problem dealing with BTTZ zone. Please don't think I am fond of trading it or even by seeing it i enter. No it's just. When I enter it just formed the BTTZ zone. Just look at the CAD, now it's selling sharp. What a luck!

I read all of your post. I think practicing on demo on tick chart. I will again succeed & fail in real. So I need stick to real. There is no other way around. About the speeding uping. I will spend sometime studying it.
I think I have real problem dealing with BTTZ zone. Please don't think I am fond of trading it or even by seeing it i enter. No it's just. When I enter it just formed the BTTZ zone. Just look at the CAD, now it's selling sharp. What a luck!

Let me help you set up a tick chart on your live account then - at either t13 or t21 for a start

After a couple of days it will really speed you up and that will then end up with you getting out bad trades quicker and getting into good trades a lot faster making you a few extra pips on the way - and that can be important on say 5 winning trades - and extra 2 to 5 pips on each trade

Ideally we want you catching interim highs and lows and getting into trades at the start - not mid way or when they are already in motion

I know you can do it Sun - and you do as well - but its down you focus concentration and also you staying calm and not letting your emotions take you into silly mistakes etc

We have still got 3 days left this week - so stay positive etc etc

Regards

F

We need to speed you up Sun

We can do so its no problem

OK with Ucad - if you bought - then you needed to be in the scalp buy from after 12 50 pm and above 4200

4201 to 4207 even 10 no problem

Any later than that then forget it - too late

Howver when in use a TL and Lrs and 4220 said - stalling - shown by 3 or 4 min candles

Under 4219 - sell with stop at say 4223 - risk - 4 to 5 pips

So far its dropped over 40 pips in 20 mins SUn

Please ask yourself - why had you not sold - ??

We need to know why you pondered or failed to enter - even if late at 4210 or 4206 - you could still have made over 20 pips profit

Regards

F

Regarding this post, I edited the Cad chart. Please look at the chart. I have 2 difficulties now:

1. Holding trades longer or exiting early. Not sure about the target.
2. Trading in BTTZ in advance. I am like BTTZ zone creator...lol

Study UCAD.png

That UCad sell after 1 14 pm now dropped 80 pips

Poor Sun - even half those pips would have made such a difference today - and it was a lovely set up - with both time rules and levels and LRs and also stayed well under a trendline

Let me help you set up a tick chart on your live account then - at either t13 or t21 for a start

After a couple of days it will really speed you up and that will then end up with you getting out bad trades quicker and getting into good trades a lot faster making you a few extra pips on the way - and that can be important on say 5 winning trades - and extra 2 to 5 pips on each trade

Ideally we want you catching interim highs and lows and getting into trades at the start - not mid way or when they are already in motion

I know you can do it Sun - and you do as well - but its down you focus concentration and also you staying calm and not letting your emotions take you into silly mistakes etc

We have still got 3 days left this week - so stay positive etc etc

Regards

F

Thanks F for such a positive comment. Yes 3 days left to end this week. Lets hope better. Now, taking about multi entries No. I with my leverage setup, I can take only one trade at a time. But yes those 3 entries were on almost on the same zone.

I am setting my tick chart T21 as you say. But when what should be my ideal target during these session & ideal stop loss? I guess in tick chart 7-10 pips will be bit higher isn't it?

Regards

Regarding this post, I edited the Cad chart. Please look at the chart. I have 2 difficulties now:

1. Holding trades longer or exiting early. Not sure about the target.
2. Trading in BTTZ in advance. I am like BTTZ zone creator...lol

View attachment 215564

Your entry would be far too late

on my chart stick a down Tl from after Midday ( no after 12 20pm ) and you will see it was broken at 4197 / 99 area level - so an entry of 4206 -8 is far too late

A tick chart will assist here - to speed you up - atm your entries are not scalps - more swing trade style - and even on a 1 mins - they are too late and slow

Last edited:
Thanks F for such a positive comment. Yes 3 days left to end this week. Lets hope better. Now, taking about multi entries No. I with my leverage setup, I can take only one trade at a time. But yes those 3 entries were on almost on the same zone.

I am setting my tick chart T21 as you say. But when what should be my ideal target during these session & ideal stop loss? I guess in tick chart 7-10 pips will be bit higher isn't it?

Regards

On a tick chart - you can still catch scalps of 10 to 50 pips - dont think they are just for 1 to 3 pips

I will show you another set up with Lrs for a tick chart and then you can practice and watch for a few hrs first

Remember with a tick chart - time and levels are still important - just like on a 5 min or 15 min or 1hr chart - its just that it helps you read price quicker and will speed you up - so that a 1 min chart then appears slow

Off out in 10 mins - but back later on

Might not be here for 3 00 m news

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.