A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

Chart set up from pre Midnight - a great example of a LR bear set up saying scalp sells

215456d1453791060-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-26116-am.png

EJ

9 30 am Update

Updated chart

215510d1453800663-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-26116-2.png

its stayed in a bearish PS over the LO - with a low of 127 81 ish

127 90 looks like support

Can we look at buying again above 90 - needs to line up etc

Attachments

• EJ - 26116 2.png
    EJ - 26116 2.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 694
Question for Sun if she is still around

Do you have ray lines - on your platform with ctrader - they give you angles on trend lines and are useful to assist with scalp trends?

If you do - I will show you how to use them - as again another little tip to add to time rules and to keep you in right scalps

Let me know

Regards

F

GU - update for 10 00 am - pre red news at 10 45 am

Remember we have Pound news at 10 45 am today

For now - we should be able to sell again off this bounce if we stay under 4215

The low of 4173 as gone well over 30 mins and held and now its a case of the stop hunting sellers bears - who have been hoping to just leave sells on under 4200.

So blooming obvious - all the manipulations - trouble is - its legal if you have the money to take price were you want it to go - and of course the big boys can do that

GU

I had wanted to sell under 4215 - as mentioned on comment approx nearly an hr ago

However - I could not - had to wait to 4217 /8

Here's my chart and reason why etc

Note still in a bearish PS - but classic stop hunting on bears

215516d1453802236-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-26116-am.png

Attachments

• GU - 26116 am.png
    GU - 26116 am.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 673
GU

10 00am

We are back to being stuck in a 20 -25 range now

Ie we either need iunder 4200 and 4195 to sell more

OR

If we test above 4220 and 25 - then we are back to buys

In between - wait for a better set up - my sell was worth 14 pips so far

EJ

9 30 am Update

Updated chart

215510d1453800663-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-26116-2.png

its stayed in a bearish PS over the LO - with a low of 127 81 ish

127 90 looks like support

Can we look at buying again above 90 - needs to line up etc

EJ

10 22 am

Answer was YES - we could buy again above 90

In fact 95 / 97 was OK and since then it risen over 25 pips

Will post another chart on it later

Also that GU sell as done well - I added to part stakes and its dropped now 30 pips from the high - OK got high wrong by 2 or 3 pips - but not that bad ;-))

Question for Sun if she is still around

Do you have ray lines - on your platform with ctrader - they give you angles on trend lines and are useful to assist with scalp trends?

If you do - I will show you how to use them - as again another little tip to add to time rules and to keep you in right scalps

Let me know

Regards

F

Hi F,

I took break now back & just closed my EA trade at 8 pips profit. But day is still -4 pips loss.

Yes i have the ray lines. Here is a screenshot with EA trade which i just taken now along with trendline.

EA.png

But EA is still down. Didn't moved up much. I guess not an ideal trendline break.

Hi F,

I took break now back & just closed my EA trade at 8 pips profit. But day is still -4 pips loss.

Yes i have the ray lines. Here is a screenshot with EA trade which i just taken now along with trendline.

View attachment 215518

But EA is still down. Didn't moved up much. I guess not an ideal trendline break.

Hi Sun

First of all - well done on your EA profit

OK you are still minus 4 - but you are in control and maybe this will give you more confidence - knowing how over a 4 or 6 hr trading window - if you pace yourself when its not easy - you can get back and even go then into profit

Easy days are easy anyway - those are the days you make 30 - 50 + PIP and its all easy with 75+% win ratios.

Ok Ray lines

Basically - we need any scalp - either sell or buy to stay ideally over 20 degrees as an angle.

I will give you an example later - but if we have movements that are plus 20 degrees - normally that scalp trend keeps going

As soon as we see angles under 15 and 10 degrees - then we are dropping out the scalp trend - when we have angles of 30 and even 45 degrees - they are strong scalp sells or buys

Try now and post a ray from 4218 on the GU - ie line down with angle around 20

For now that GU sell as had a ray line of 49 - showing it as a good scalp sell

Hope that makes sense - but will explain more with a chart later

I am out after 11 00 am for an hr or so - and back over lunchtime

Regards

F

Hi Sun

First of all - well done on your EA profit

OK you are still minus 4 - but you are in control and maybe this will give you more confidence - knowing how over a 4 or 6 hr trading window - if you pace yourself when its not easy - you can get back and even go then into profit

Easy days are easy anyway - those are the days you make 30 - 50 + PIP and its all easy with 75+% win ratios.

Ok Ray lines

Basically - we need any scalp - either sell or buy to stay ideally over 20 degrees as an angle.

I will give you an example later - but if we have movements that are plus 20 degrees - normally that scalp trend keeps going

As soon as we see angles under 15 and 10 degrees - then we are dropping out the scalp trend - when we have angles of 30 and even 45 degrees - they are strong scalp sells or buys

Try now and post a ray from 4218 on the GU - ie line down with angle around 20

For now that GU sell as had a ray line of 49 - showing it as a good scalp sell

Hope that makes sense - but will explain more with a chart later

I am out after 11 00 am for an hr or so - and back over lunchtime

Regards

F

Interesting, thank you sharing this info.
Here is the GU chart as you said to draw with 20d angle from last top.
GU angle.png
I missed this sell trade. But still interesting.

Does this angle drawing required scaling? Just a thought. Gann use 45D angle too. But those required scaling.

See you after lunch time.

Regards

Well you got out quick - that was one good point

Not looked at UCad at all this morning

No effect on GU yet from speech starting

will have a look at UCad to see why you was drawn into a buy next

UCad

well it was a scalp buy above 47 - but its just not a AAA+++ type o scalp - too slow and in a bttz area from 46 to 66

Not one I would have even looked at - PA too slow etc

I am out after 11 00 am now - but that GU took off from 4190 / 92 area

Now 7 mins later its made a rise of 15 pips

See you later and GL and stay in control Sun and relax ;-)

UCad

well it was a scalp buy above 47 - but its just not a AAA+++ type o scalp - too slow and in a bttz area from 46 to 66

Not one I would have even looked at - PA too slow etc

Yes notice it turned as BTTZ. But now broke down.

10 47 / 48 am at 4191/ 2 was a scalp buy on GU Sun - check it out why etc

Ok I will look at it...will post chart in few minutes.

By the way, just made more 4 pips with EA sell. It sure how long it will fall upto 5501..? may be.

F told me to stay in control. I loose control on EA. lost -19 pips.
Now...60 minutes break. no good signal. If i get 3 trades with 5 pips profit. Then perhaps something will happen. Otherwise more loss. Shame on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.